酒神巴克斯死后献出鲜血…
Now, in dying, Bacchus gives us his blood...
我们得以重生…
so we may be born again...
笑着,笑着
laughing, laughing.
跟我一起跳 - 诺拉,我不认识这些人
Come dance with me. - Nora, I don't know these people.
我不认为… - 别想着自已,托尼,别
I don't think l... - Don't think me, Tony. Don't.
我来这里是感受自已的…存在
I came here to feel... to be.
而我正在死去,世界就是这样…
I'm dying, and that's the world...
这个该死的世界!
the whole bloody world!
不是跳舞的问题,是我不属于这里!
It's not a question of dancing. I'm not part of this!
我正在死去,世界就是这样!
I'm dying, and that's the world!
这个该死的…
The whole bloody...
不!
Don't!
回来!出来!
Come back here! Get out of there!
等等,放开我,诺拉,出来!
Wait a minute. Get your hands off me. Nora, get out of there!
不,请不要这样!
No, please don't!
脚踩葡萄!
Stomp those grapes!
拜托!
Please!
吻我!
Kiss me!
对,对!
Yes. Yes!
谢谢你,约翰 - 威尔逊先生
Thank you, John. - Oh, Mr. Wilson.
请容我向您介绍劳埃德先生及太太 - 您好
May I present Mr. And Mrs. Lloyd? - How do you do?
这位是主人 - 见到您很荣幸
This is your host. - Pleasure.
这是菲尔特先生 - 很高兴认识您
Mr. Filter. - Pleased to meet you.
您好 - 您好
How do you do? - Hello.
您还没见过托尼的画作吧?
You have seen Tony's paintings, haven't you?
干杯
Cheers.
这位是梅贝里先生 - 认识您很高兴
May I present Mr. Mayberry? - Nice to meet you.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo.
宝贝,慢点喝 - 不!
Honey, please slow down. - Never!
绝不!
Never!
来,我带你去城♥堡♥
Come. I'm taking you to ze Casbah.
一旦这些人离开,我是要定你了
As soon as these people leave, I'm going to attack you.
怎么,威尔逊先生,你这个邪恶的老男人
Why, Mr. Wilson, you dirty old man.
我确实是
I really am.
我要你知道
I want you to know that.
我等着呢
I'm counting on it.
马卡斯小姐,你真让我惊讶
Miss Marcus, you shock me.
请放松点 - 为什么?
Please, ease up. - Why?
因为这不像平常的你
Because it's not like you.
我知道了
Oh, I know that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
看来我需要补充体力了
Guess I just needed the added strength.
别傻了
Well, that's silly.
他们都是很优秀的人,给他们点机会
They're all wonderful people. Just give them a chance.
好吧 - 也给自已一个机会
Okay. - Give yourself a chance.
好 - 好吗?
Okay. - Yes?
我保证不会再这样
I promise. No more.
我保证会规规矩矩
And I promise to behave myself.
抱歉,请原谅我
I'm sorry. Forgive me.
我让你难堪了
I've embarrassed you.
不,你没有
No, you haven't.
我想我爱上你了
I think I love you.
你真漂亮!
You're beautiful!
你就像海洋 - 我们回去吧
You're an ocean. - Let's go back.
早点摆脱这些人,我们就能早点在一起
The sooner we get rid of those people, the sooner we can be together.
到时我会逼你说话算话 - 你太坏了
I'm going to hold you to your promise. - Oh, God. You're evil.
是的! - 上帝,你怎么这么坏
Yes! - God, how evil you are.
亨利·布舒班尼,我的丈夫
Henry Bushbain, my husband.
幸会 - 您好?
Nice to know you. - How do you do?
你真是美艳 - 汉克,又在撒谎
You're staggering. - Hank, that's a dirty lie.
要小心这号♥人物,他可是个律师
Watch out for this character. He's a lawyer.
哈维德,我要你知道
Harvard, I want you to know.
真的?太巧了 - 等等!
Really? That's a coincidence. - Hold it!
谢谢 - 我也要,我还要两杯
Thank you. - Me too. In fact, me too twice.
酒量这么大?
Hollow leg again?
你知道吗?在家里他把我当成真正的胆小鬼
Will you listen? At home, he makes me look like a veritable piker.
亨利,你这个卑鄙的双面人
Henry, you sneaking two-face, you.
自家人的笑话吗? - 不,抱歉
Private joke? - No. I'm sorry.
来,诺拉,我们别惹这两个酒鬼
Come on, Nora. Let's ditch these two sots.
救命!绑♥架♥啊!
Help! Rape!
等等,你不能这么做 - 你逃不了了
Wait a minute. You can't do that. - There's no way you'll get away.
你得呆在这里
You're going to stay right here.
那是我的女人,嘿!
That's my woman. Hey!
真搞笑
That's very funny.
什么搞笑?
What's funny?
他真的是双面人吗?
Is he really a sneaky two-face?
是的
Yes.
这充满了宗教氛围不是吗?
There's such a religious climate out here. Don't you agree?
我爱这种氛围 - 是的
I love the climate. - Yes.
我属于某个特殊组织
I belong to a special kind of group.
希望是没有破坏性的
Nothing subversive, I hope.
老天,不!我们会互交
Oh, good heavens, no! We change sects.
不好意思?
I beg your pardon?
你误会啦,上帝,我是说…
Oh, no, no. Good heavens. You thought I meant...
“互相交流宗派”
"Sects." S-E-C-T-S.
哦,交流宗派! - 是的
Oh, sects! - Yes.
感谢上帝!
Well, thank God!
我们每个月都交流,现在我们是阿兹特克教
We change every month. Right now, we're in Aztec.
太阳神,羽蛇神,献祭处♥女♥等等
Huitzilopochtli, Quetzalcoatl, virgin sacrifice and all.
我很喜欢你的画,你是怎么做到的?
I just love your paintings. How do you ever do it?
其实…
Well, you see...
都是因为一个大红球
It all began with a big, red ball.
其实…
You see...
我是赤♥裸♥着作画,菲尔特太太
I paint naked, Mrs. Filter.
只有这样才能接近真实 - 真有趣
The only way to get at the truth. - How interesting.
当然用这种方法,我内在的精华才能体现…
Of course. In this way, my inner essence is revealed...
好让现在的我…
and I am presented to the canvas...
与原始的我正面交锋…
in direct relationship in my primeval state...
没有社会的牵绊
without its sociological trappings.
小心! - 看!
Watch it! - Oh, look!
慢点来! - 很抱歉
Take it easy! - I'm sorry.
很对不起 - 你没事吧,亲爱的?
I'm terribly sorry. - You all right, hon?
这洗不掉了 - 真对不起
That will never come out. - I'm terribly sorry.
抱歉 - 看这一团糟的!
Excuse me. - Look at this mess!
没事的,亲爱的 - 请让我来?
It's all right, honey. - May I?
不会留印,能洗掉的
I'm sure it won't stain. It will all come out.
嘿!你们俩听过…
Hey! You two heard the one about...
我们听过
Yes, we have.
抱歉,我不是有意的
Well, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
似乎我最近老是做错事
Seems like I'm doing everything wrong lately.
别生气,妈妈会把事情都弄好,好吗?
Now, don't pout. Mama will make everything better, okay?
很好,那…
Perfect. Say...
我还想起学校…
I was thinking about school just before...
你在哈佛的房♥子不会是…你是亚当斯吧?
and your house at Harvard wasn't, by any chance, Adams, was it?
不,不是 - 有人饿了吗?
No, not exactly. - Is anybody hungry?
我饿了
Yeah, I am.
汉克…
Say, Hank...
嘿,汉克,这里
Hey, Hank, here.
事实上,我也不是哈佛毕业的
Actually, I'm not a Harvard alumnus either.
我曾经是,现在不是了
That is, I used to be. I'm not anymore.
你退学了吗? - 慢点
Did you resign or something? - Take it easy.
这很贵的!
That's priceless!
不!我上过哈佛…
No! I did go to Harvard, you see...
我曾是个校友…
and I was an alumnus...
但那是在我成为画家之前,我现在不是了
but that was before I became a painter, and now I'm not anymore.
来!
Come on!
(哈佛体育战歌♥)为了实现愿望我们努力拼搏
Realized hopes we're dashing
投进蓝色云雾
Into blue obscurity
无法抵抗,我们的队伍横扫千军
Resistless, our team sweeps goalward
带着强烈的愤怒
With the fury of ze blast