抱歉,我在找…
Excuse me. I'm trying to find...
抱歉,我在找大楼的出口
Excuse me. I'm trying to find my way out of the building.
这里有一位先生想要离开大楼
I have a gentleman here who wishes to leave the building.
那应该是威尔逊先生,麻烦你把他请回卢比先生办公室好吗?
That would be Mr. Wilson. Would you have him return to Mr. Ruby's office?
卢比先生在那儿等您
Mr. Ruby is waiting for him there.
他们在走廊的那头等您
They want you at the end of the corridor again.
好吧
Yes. All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你来了,威尔逊先生
Ah, there you are, Mr. Wilson.
请进
Come in. Please.
麻烦关下门好吗?
Would you close the door?
请坐
Please, sit down.
我的名字叫卢比
My name is Ruby.
我受命跟您回顾一下您的死亡情况
I've been assigned to go over the circumstances of your death with you.
什么? - 我知道您肯定会很讶异
What? - I know this seems strange to you.
所以我出现的目的就是来为您解答疑问
That's why I'm here. You probably have a lot of questions.
当然内容涉及不雅成分,但我们大多数客户…
Of course, the subject might appear indelicate, but most of our clients...
把话说清楚,我不是客户
Get this straight. I am not a client.
准确地说,您是我们的准客户
Oh, precisely, Mr. Wilson. You are not a client yet.
请允许我从费用先说起
Let me start by explaining the cost factor involved.
首先…
To begin with...
过程十分复杂
the procedure is a rather complex one.
您的晚餐来了,鸡肉看起来很好吃
Seems to be your supper. The chicken looks delicious.
不用了,谢谢
No, thank you.
我刚才说了,费用大约是三万美金
As I was saying, the cost runs in the neighborhood of $30,000.
花费确实挺高,但考虑到…
I know this seems rather high, but in addition to...
我们为您提供大面♥积♥的修复…
the rather extensive cosmetic renovation...
整容手术…
by way of plastic surgery for you...
CPS需提供一具新鲜的尸身…
CPS has to provide a fresh corpse...
还要完全与您…
that perfectly matches...
外形尺寸和身体状况契合
your physical dimensions and medical specifications.
CPS?
CPS?
就是尸体采购组
Cadaver Procurement Section.
你确定不吃鸡肉?
Sure you don't want this chicken?
肯定
Absolutely sure.
真可惜
Oh, pity.
那下一步…
The next step...
是在被找到前…
is the carefully planned obliteration...
谨慎地消除尸体上的…
of identifiable portions of the cadaver...
明显特征
before it is found.
外貌,牙齿结构
Features, dental structure.
指纹,不得留下一丝痕迹
Fingerprints. We can't leave anything to chance.
我猜也是
No, I guess not.
您介意我…
Would you mind if...
不介意
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
要注意的问题是死亡情形…
Now, there is a problem that the circumstances of your death...
一定要简单
must be simple.
威尔逊先生,制♥造♥一次简单意外花费就不小
A simple accident, strangely enough, is costly, Mr. Wilson.
棘手的是毁灭证据方面要恰如其分…
The trick lies in obliterating just so much and no more, so that...
因为通过总体情况依然能辨认出…
an identification still can be made based on...
死者情况…
as I say, general dimensions...
况且还有一系列证据
plus a credible sequence of events.
目击者等
Witnesses, et cetera.
整个事件一定要精心策划才行
The whole thing must be very carefully staged.
我们为这类死因提供保证
We guarantee a death of this kind.
抱歉,但真的很美味!他们很巧妙地…
Excuse me. Delicious! They have a wonderful way...
在里面加了烤芝士,所以口感很香脆
of baking cheese on it so that it gets very crispy.
找到您的办法有很多
Now, there are any number of ways you can be found. Excuse me.
我是说找到您尸体的方法
I mean, your body can be found.
比如一次机器爆♥炸♥的受害者
The victim of some kind of machinery, an explosion.
或是一次打猎事故
A hunting misadventure.
不过这些对您来说可能有点恶心
Oh, but I think these are somewhat too gross for you.
所以我在想酒店失火比较可行
I had thought perhaps a hotel room fire.
您想听听事故大纲吗?
Would you like me to outline the circumstances?
不了,谢谢
No, thank you.
好吧,我以为您有兴趣
Oh, good. I was hoping you would agree.
不!我只是还不确定
No! I mean, I can't be sure.
当然
Oh, of course.
我们不需要您立刻决定
We can't expect you to decide all at once.
仔细考虑好,因为要做的事情很多…
Think it over. There's so much else to be done, Mr. Wilson...
但请容我说一句…
but if I may say so...
选择死亡也许是您一生中最重要的决定
death selection may be the most important decision in your life.
这是委托证书
Here are the trust instruments.
乔立夫先生和布朗先生
Mr. Joliffe, Mr. Brown.
他们是我的同事
My colleagues.
这个是您修正后的遗嘱…
Now, this is your revised will...
根据委托证书要求来修改的
drawn in accordance with the requirements of the trust.
日期都填着以前的,避免给您添麻烦
They're all predated, of course, to save you the trouble.
还有一些程序要走
It's standard procedure.
从您死那一天生效…
ive at the time of your death...
委托书保障了您妻儿的…
the trust provides for very liberal settlements...
自主选择居住点权…
on your wife and daughter...
还为您的新身份提供了…
and more than sufficient funds...
足够的物质需要…
for your financial needs in your new identity...
都由作为您委托人的我们来提供
from sums assigned to us as your trustees.
还有保险…
Insurance policies...
养老金…
annuities...
房♥产
real estate.
如果您在这儿签了字
If you'll sign right here.
这里一切都如此真实
The staging here is rather authentic, you'll see.
当然,药物能助您更快进入…
Of course, the drug made it easier to manipulate you...
准确的状态和态度
into the proper positions and attitudes.
请放心,威尔逊先生
Rest easy, Mr. Wilson.
您没有蹂躏我们的小女孩
You did not ravage our girl.
虽然拍得不专业…
Of course, the photography is not too professional...
但也足够说明一切
but I think it's clear enough.
所以现在… - 我这里有查理的留言
So now it's... - I have a message from Charlie.
他想告诉你重生过程很痛苦
He wanted me to tell you that rebirth is painful.
你也许会说…
You were going to say...
“你们是在勒索”,威尔逊先生?
"So now it's blackmail," eh, Mr. Wilson?
那这能叫什么? - 只是一种保障
What would you call it? - Just kind of insurance.
当您知道没有退路了,不是更有劲向前冲吗?
Isn't it easier to go forward when you know you can't go back?
您是知道的,不是吗?
But you knew that, didn't you?
当您挂断查理第一次来电那时开始
The minute you hung up on Charlie after that first call.
您当然是
Ah, sure you did.
你是说…
You're saying...
我再也回不去了?
I can never go back?
实际上你也不想走回头路
Fact is, you really don't want to go back.
这是你欠你自已的
Sakes, boy, you owe yourself this thing.
重生,重新开始
Rebirth. Life again.
一切都会不一样
Begin again, all new, all different.
这是你一直想要的
The way you always wanted it.
得到另一次机会
You've got another chance.
没人会怀念你,不是吗?
Heck, nobody's gonna miss you, are they?
我的妻子会 - 你对她来说是什么?
My wife. - What are you to her now?
我们相敬如宾 - 那能说明什么?
We get along. - What does that mean?
还有我女儿
There's my daughter.
我们不常见
We don't see much of her, actually.
她跟她丈夫住在西部
She lives out west with her husband.
她时不时会写信来…
She writes now and then...
让我们…
to let us...
那你对她来说是什么?
What are you to her now?
孩子,请原谅我这个包打听…
Excuse an old fool prying, son...
但这样又有什么意义?
but what does it all mean?
已没有任何意义
It can't mean anything now, anymore.
不代表什么了,不是吗?
There's nothing anymore, is there?
有差别吗?
Anything at all?
我期望自已不久后可以成为银行总裁
I expect to be president of the bank before too long.
夏天我拥有了自已的船
And I have my boat in the summer.