This is like a giant, human-sized game of Operation for us.
小心别碰到两边
Be careful, don't touch the sides!
行了 别吓唬他了
Stop it! What? So? Stop messing with him!
会影响生意的
This is not good for business.
他的肾紧张起来怎么办
We don't want a stressed kidney.
你觉得他这就算慌张啦
Oh, you think he's freaked out now?
等我们把他开膛破肚肠子肚子淌了一床
Wait till we cut him open and his guts spill out onto the bed,
像个装满垃圾的彩陶罐被敲碎了 那时你再看
like a fucking pinata full of garbage.
他大概会叫得像杀猪一样
He's probably gonna be screaming, too.
还哭了呢
Ah! And crying.
不过是掏个肾你也太矫情了吧 哥们儿
You're being a real fucking bitch about this, man.
你能想象一低头看见自己内在构造的感觉吗
Can you imagine looking down and just seeing the insides of your own body?
说的是呢
I mean, right? Just like...
全洒出来了
Everything spilling out.
五脏六腑和下水 下水是什么
Guts and viscera. What's viscera?
不算五脏六腑叫不上名的通称下水
Viscera is all the inside stuff that doesn't even have names.
你会死滴
You're gonna die.
行了 别搞他了行吗
Stop it. Would you stop messing with him?
你个脑残
What? You fucking idiot.
求你了 求你了
Please, please
我最爱看他们求情的样子了
I love it when they beg.
像个小宝宝一样
Like a tiny baby. Don't, don't, don't.
别这样 求求你们
Don't do this, please, please.
我可以给你们钱
I can give you money.
看看他啊 眼中充满了原始的恐惧
Oh, look at him. He has so much raw fear in his eyes. Yeah.
我有点看毛了
It's kind of creeping me out.
操 你们不能这样
Fuck! You can't do this!
你们不能这样 这又是啥
You can't do this! What is that?
问题解决了 看他这副模样
No, no, no! Problem solved. Look at that.
嘿 朋友 嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy? Hey, guy?
嘿 小盆宇
Hey, little fella.
你今天可真倒霉是吧
Oh, is it a sad day for you?
看着哥的眼睛 看着哥的眼睛 人家不想看
Look in my eyes. Look in my eyes. I don't want to.
悲伤的眼睛 看哥一眼 看一眼 人家不想看
Hey, sad eyes, look at me. Look at me! I don't want to!
让你看着哥!
Look at me!
哥将是你看到的最后一张脸
I'm the last face you're ever gonna see.
我滴天呐
Oh, my God!
好啦伙计 你坚持住
Okay, buddy. You hang out here.
我们过一会儿就回来 得去继续做准备
We'll be back in a couple minutes. We gotta keep prepping.
别乱跑哦
Stay right there.
你可真萌
You're adorable. No.
好吧
Okay.
你不是说你会心电感应吗Jason
You say you're telepathic, Jason?
证明自己的机会来了
Now's your chance to prove it.
Evan有麻烦了
Evan's in trouble.
来找Evan
Find Evan.
来找Evan
Find Evan.
来找Evannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Find Evan!
你再不闭嘴哥就把你的老二切下来塞你嘴里 懂不
You shut your mouth or I'll cut your wiener off and shove that in there, okay?
你个怪胎
You weirdo.
么么 哥好爱你的哟
I love you.
Evan 卡有点不对劲钱没汇出去
Hey, Evan. Something's wrong with the card. The wire didn't go through.
听着 如果你和那个妹子搞上了那真是既扯淡又棒呆
Look, if you're hooking up with that girl, i think it's both awesome and bullshit
因为Nardo还没获救 但那美妞又火♥辣♥辣
'cause Nardo's in trouble, but that girl was hot.
等下 我回头再打给你
Oh, wait, I gotta call you back.
嘿 宝嘉康蒂
Hey, Pocahontas.
我擦
Oh, shit.
咋啦 我也很高兴见到你
What? Well, it's nice to see you, too.
不好意思吼 只是我不能再和顾客拼酒就是你这货的错
No, I'm sorry, it's just that you're the entire reason i stopped doing shots with customers.
拜托别放我托盘上好吗
Please don't put that on my tray.
算了别动了 已经重新找好平衡了
No, you know what? Leave it, it's already balanced.
你会碰洒的
You're gonna spill.
别烦我了
Leave me alone.
别这么说嘛
Don't say that.
我们不是来自不同世界命运多舛的恋人吗
Hey, we were two star-crossed lovers from different worlds
我们得以彼此的结合来打破彼此部族世代以来的冲突
breaking through generations of tribal conflict with our embrace.
大猩猩从笼子里跑出来了真是抱歉
So sorry for the gorilla.
你奏凯
Can you go away?
嗨 我叫Jason
Hi, I'm Jason.
我真的需要你帮忙 真心的
I really do need your help, though. Honestly.
怎么了
What?
我朋友不见了 懂吗
My friend's missing, okay?
他穿着运动裤和俗气的T恤 还不是文化衫
He was in track pants and an un-ironically bad T-shirt.
你见过他吗
Did you see him?
真是物以类聚啊
Of course that was your friend.
他都没样了
He was a mess.
什么意思
Wait, what do you mean?
醉成烂泥了 他女朋友还得架着他
He was trashed.His girlfriend was carrying him.
啥
What?
架着他? 是呢
Carrying him? Mmm-hmm.
连电梯都上不去 还得Hugo帮忙
Couldn't get onto the elevator. Hugo had to help.
没道理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
再次谢谢你
Hey, thanks again for this.
成吧 别是耍花招把我骗回造浪泳池就行
Well, this better not be another ploy to get me back into the wave pool.
当然不是
No, of course not.
不过话说回来 如果有人想要浪起来
That being said, if something was to arise organically,
我也不会反对啦 休想
I'm not gonna fight it. It's not going to.
Hugo 开门
Hugo. Open up.
啥事儿
What?
你带上来那个男的哪去了
Where's that guy that you brought up here?
哥听不懂你说啥 啥男的
I don't know what you mean. What guy?
有个男的醉得不省人事 你把他架上电梯来着
There was a guy.He was wasted and you loaded him into the elevator.
你听见了吗 像是个极小极小尖叫呢
Did you hear that? It sounded like a tiny, tiny scream.
你打什么鬼主意呢
What are you up to?
啥鬼也没有 哥只是刚买♥♥了只小狗崽
Nothing. I've got a new puppy in here.
小小的狗崽 哥正训练它呢
I got a tiny little puppy that I'm... That I'm training.
你能不能让我们进门或者让我们看一眼狗狗
Can you just let us in or show us the puppy?
这样我们就知道你不是在说谎
Either way, we'll know you're not lying.
那男的哪去了 这段对话结束了
Where's the guy? This conversation is over!
现在哥要把这扇门像挂电♥话♥一样挂起来
In fact, I'm gonna hang up this door like a phone in your face!
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
又来了
There it was again.
极小极小的尖叫声
A tiny, tiny scream.
像是女人的叫声
Like a little woman scream.
闭嘴 你给哥闭了
Shut up! Just shut your mouth!
我们怎么办 我有个主意
What do we do now? I have an idea.
来吧
Come on.
好 让咱就下楼去不再回来
Okay, well, let's go downstairs and not come back up at all.
嘘
Shh!
把整张肥脸都给哥闭了 你个傻假屌♥
Shut your fat face, you dumb dildo.
现在怎么办
Now what do we do?
舞起来吧
Now we dance.
不不 你 你不是…
No, no, wait. You're not...
你不是要…
You're... You're not gonna...
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
厉害啊
That was good.
美得繁花似锦
Beautiful flourish.
擦
Oh, shit.
你是… 呃… 你是先迈的左腿吗
Which, uh... Which... On your left leg, you went first?
哪条腿都行
It doesn't matter.
哦 糟了
Oh, no!
抱歉 你还好吗
Sorry. You okay?
滚下去
Get off.
什么
What?
Evan?
Evan?
哇 口味挺重啊 你不会是花钱玩的吧
Wow, this is some kinky shit. Did you pay for this?
这是啥 医生角色扮演吗
What is this, like a doctor thing?
你是等着被打屁屁还是捅屁屁啊
Are you in a spanking position or are you doing butt stuff?
Jason! Jason! 怎么
Jason! Jason! What?
嘘
Shh!
他们给我下药了
电影精选列表