They drove off the Grand Canyon!
神马 搞毛
What the fuck?
擦
Shit!
是豆包
Beanbag.
你的袋子亮出来了
Your whole sac is out!
装蛋的袋子…
Yeah, your balls are...
没辙 内♥裤♥太小了
Well, they're tiny underwear.
你也不怕被打掉了
No, they're gonna get shot off, man.
咱该走了
We should go.
亲爱的 快跑
Come on, honey!
我擦
Oh, shit!
擦
Shit!
我来开 我来开
I'll drive, I'll drive!
Oh, shit!
Nardo! 快进来快进来
Nardo! Get in! Get in!
闪闪闪闪闪
Go, go, go, go!
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
看他们那熊样
Look at them!
耶! 干♥死♥你♥!
Yeah! Fuck you!
你觉得你能赶上开会吗
You think you're gonna make your meeting?
我看悬
I think it'll be close.
伙计们 我想为自己做过的一切道歉
You guys, I wanna apologize for basically everything I've done.
Tracy 我想帮你策划新婚礼 你看好吗
And, Tracy, I wanna plan a new wedding, okay? What do you say?
我看… 不行不好不要
I think it's... Uh, no, no, no.
我们重新订婚的话
When we get re-engaged,
绝对要找个没有你们俩混♥蛋♥同乘一辆车的场合
it's gonna be without you two assholes in the car.
不好意思
Sorry.
可以理解
Fair enough.
还有你 我要你搬出去
And you, I need you to move out.
说啥? 尽快
Excuse me? ASAP.
是“尽可能快”的意思
What? It means "as soon as possible."
我知道尽快是什么意思
I know what ASAP means.
我终于懂了
I finally get it.
是时候了 你需要个人空间
It's time. You need some space.
听着 咱是好朋友
Look, we're best friends.
咱永远都是好朋友
We will always be best friends.
不会因为任何事改变
Nothing is gonna change that.
不过我还是想自己住
I do think I am gonna get my own place, though.
我只是喜欢咱们黏在一起
I just like it when we're all together.
我懂
I know.
呃 我要怎么入境
Uh, how am I gonna get across the border?
我只是有点幽闭恐惧 所以…
I'm just not really good with small spaces, so...
你想好说什么了吗
So, what do you think you're gonna say?
Jason 你都把我送回来了 剩下的就别操心了 谢谢
Jason, you got me here, that's all you can do. Thanks.
她看起来好生气 她看起来气炸了
Oh, she looks mad. She looks really mad.
你个混账!
You motherfucker!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
我会错意了?
Did I read that wrong?
对 抱歉
Yes. Sorry.
所有的事都抱歉
I'm sorry about everything.
行了 咱晚点再说这些
Okay, we'll talk about it later.
咱们还有个会要开呢 去他的破会
We have a meeting to get to. Screw the meeting.
反正我搞不好也要被开除
I'm probably gonna get fired.
我赶回来不是为了开会 是为了见你
And I didn't come here for that. I came here for you.
我从不约你出去是因为我们共事
I never asked you out because we work together,
但我想主要原因还是因为胆怯 我胆怯够了
but I think part of me was scared and I'm done being scared.
不是吧你
Wow, really?
又会错意了
Read it wrong again.
真不长记性
Should've known.
咱还得开会呢 快来
We have a meeting. Come on.
我不知道你着了什么魔
I don't know what got into you,
不过客户对你的展示很满意
but the client loved your presentation.
我要给你晋升 恭喜
I'm giving you a promotion. Congratulations.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
Oh!
赞耶 小子 你肯定手到擒来
Yeah, boy! You're gonna crush it!
先是晋升 然后搬进来和我们住
First you get the promotion, then you move in with us!
周二是意面日
Whoo! Spaghetti Tuesdays!
你会搬过来的对吧
You're gonna move in with us, right?
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
成
Okay.
(诶特·威克斯·莱特)
(开玩笑的是八周后)
我着实佩服你 Nardo 你是对的
I gotta hand it to you, Nardo, you were right.
你确实会挑人
You do know how to pick them.
你也是 你个老狗
So do you, you old dog.
你觉得她今晚能准你亲一下吗
Think she'll let you kiss her tonight?
行了你
Oh. Come on.
不过是啦 希望她今晚能准我亲一下
But yeah, hopefully she'll let me kiss her tonight.
你想过自己也能试着去爱Tracy吗
You ever think you'll be able to learn how to love Tracy?
不 Evan 我想我会试着去爱…
No, Evan. I think I'll be able to learn how to love...
等下 你刚才说的啥 我说试着去爱Tracy
Wait, what did you say? I said, learn how to love Tracy.
哦 会的 我会试着去爱她
Oh, yeah, I will. I know I'll learn how to love her, yeah.
你俩够了
Okay, guys.
嗨
Hi.
恭喜 谢谢你
Congratulations. Thank you.
Mmm.
你现在是一家人了
You're family now.
是呗 你可别忘了
Yeah. Don't forget it.
我爱你
I love you.
嘿 我想起来在哪见过这货了
Hey, I just remembered where I know this guy from.
行 Marty 咱晚点再聊
Great, Marty. We'll talk about it later.
不行 咱在我货车里抽嗨来着
No, we got high with him in my van.
他不想娶这妞
He doesn't wanna marry this chick.
行了 Marty 没关系的 坐下吧
Okay. Marty, that's okay. Just sit down.
不 Marty 我们已经搞定了
No, Marty, we already took care of this.
你不能让他俩… 不 Marty 左下
You can't let this... No. Marty, sit down.
咱不能把戒指拿走 Marty Marty……
We're not taking those rings. Marty, Marty...
你们不能结婚 你错大发了 伙计
You shouldn't do this. You're off base here, pal.
不是的 你们不该结婚的 哥们儿
No. Hey, you don't wanna do this, dude! Okay.
记得大♥麻♥吗 Marty! Marty
Hey, remember the weed? Marty! Marty.
我只是捋一下思路 没别的意思
I was just talking it through. That's all I was doing!
对不起 奶奶
Sorry, Grammy.
你需要立即抽麻
You need weed right now...
绝对的 需要抽麻
Absolutely, you need weed!
就是今天 你们许下永远
Today is the day you say forever
从今以后 你们携手并肩
From now on, you stand together
结合两颗心 一段天赐良缘
Two hearts united in wedded bliss
在你们许下誓言时 让我提醒你…
(前方核能非战斗人员请迅速撤离)
(我就直译了你们做好心理准备)
As you say your vows, remember this
他是你人生里最后一根屌♥
He's got the last penis you're ever gonna see
你放进嘴里的最后一根屌♥
The last penis you'll feel inside your mouth
希望他让你动心之余也能找到你的阴蒂
Hope he touches your clit, not just your heart
因为也没别人了 直至死亡将你们分开
'Cause he's the only one who will till death do you part
她是你这辈子插入的最后一个女人
She's the last woman you'll ever be inside of
裹住你小屌♥的最后一张嘴
The last mouth you'll have wrapped around your dick
随着时间推移她会越发讨厌你
She'll find you less attractive as the years go by
不过只有这个阴♥道♥能给你高♥潮♥直到你挂掉
But that's the only vagina that will ever make you come until you die
让我们恭喜这对丈夫与妻子
So, congrats to the man and wife
他们下半辈子都只能互操
For only fucking each other for the rest of your life
我不得不佩服你 Nardo 你做到了
I gotta hand it to you, Nardo, you did it.
是啊
Yeah.
这可是梦想成真啊
Well, I mean, this is the dream right here.
你懂 和我最好的两个哥们消磨时间
You know, hanging out with my two best friends
泡在经典的Narduzzi里面
in a good old-fashioned Narduzzi.
没有你们我绝对做不到的
I couldn't have done it without you guys.
为这句话干杯 干杯
Ah, cheers to that, man. Cheers.
浴缸里要是有妹子就更好了
It'd be cool if there were girls in the tub.
该啥样就啥样吧
It is what it is.
Daniel! 奶奶?
Daniel! Grammy?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
一个男的送我来 让我看什么东东
A man sent me here to watch something.
看什么 怎么回事
Watch something? What?
那是啥
电影精选列表