这货车让我感觉怪怪的
This van is kind of weirding me out.
这货车和大♥麻♥让我不知道咋地好了
This van and the weed is freaking me out.
我感觉自己在另一个星球上
I feel like I'm on another planet.
我说不好 我喜欢Marty的货车
I don't know, I like Marty's van.
你懂的 像个舒适的可♥卡♥因♥豪♥宅♥
You know, it's like a cozy cocaine mansion.
我都差不多见过这哥们五次了你知道吧
You know I met this dude like five times?
他还是连我名字都没记住
Marty still does not remember my name.
是呢 你打哪认识的这货
Yeah, where'd you find that guy?
他是赌场经理 就我赢了牌九联赛的那家
He manages the casino where I won the pai-gow tournament.
牌九
Pai-gow.
等一下
Hold on.
Tracy要来接我了 所以…
Tracy's coming to pick us up, so...
等下
Hold on a second.
你刚刚不是叫了你未婚妻来你的单身派对接你吧
Did you just invite your fiancee to your bachelor party?
这样好吗 并不
Is that the cool thing to do? No.
就当着我们的面
Did we just witness that?
我没… 不是 我是说…
I didn't... No, I mean...
呃 那啥 所有的酒吧都关门了
Uh... Well, all the bars are closed
我们事先指定的司机也
and our designated driver's like
昏倒在你们身后 我就觉着…
passed out in the back. I thought...
觉着单身派对已经结束了 还没结束吗
I thought it was over. Is it not over?
好吧 让我们再庆祝这片刻
Well, let us celebrate the brief moments
和彼此相处的时光 如何
that we have left with each other, huh?
敬我们三个 一生的朋友
Here's to the three of us. Friends for life.
谢啦 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
今晚棒呆了
This was an awesome night.
得喝一杯
I will drink to that.
那啥 呃 你们俩…
Hey, uh, you guys...
你们俩觉得我 那啥 做的决定是对的吧
You guys think I'm, like, doing the right thing, right?
就是结婚啥的
Like marrying...
和Tracy结婚
Marrying Tracy?
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
你要是幸福就不会问这个问题了吧
If you were happy, would you even ask that question?
呃 也不是那么绝对…
Well, it's not necessarily...
我是说 婚姻总是有点可怕 哪怕你找到了真命天女
I mean, marriage can be scary, even if you found the right girl.
是啊 但你觉得什么都可怕
Yeah, but you're scared of everything.
你都不敢约你单位那个美女出来
You won't even ask out the attractive girl who works at your office.
我们是同事嘛
We work together.
Siegfried和Roy也是同事(一对魔术师) 可你看看人家
So did Siegfried and Roy. And look at them.
他俩之一被白虎咬了好吧(魔术演出时的意外事故)
One of them got mauled by a white tiger.
那是只野兽嘛
It was a wildebeest.
他们不做野兽节目
They don't do a wildebeest show.
不论你如何决定 都是你自己的决定
Whatever you decide, that is your decision.
等 等等 等等等
Wait, hold on, hold on.
才不是他自己的决定 是我们共同的决定
It's not his decision. It's our decision.
啥
What?
就是 你自己说过的
It is. That's what you said.
我们都有权否决彼此的女友
We all have veto power over each other's girls.
哦 不是吧 我说这话时才九岁
Oh, no, I said that when I was nine.
我就一九岁的熊孩子
I was a 9-year-old boy.
我们约定的
We made a pact.
我不知道了 抱歉 我不该提起这个话题
I don't know, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought all this stuff up.
等下 哥们儿 你想列个利弊表吗
No, dude. You wanna make a pros and cons list?
怎样
Huh?
好吧 呃…
Okay. Uh...
我爱她
I love her.
这是有利的
That's a pro.
我很幸福
I'm happy.
好的 利远远超出弊了
Okay, we're ahead of the game.
弊是她吃东西很慢
Cons would be she eats slow.
她嚼东西超慢的
She just chews so slow.
她嚼东西慢? 这就是你能想到的最大弊端?
"She chews slow"? That's the biggest con you have?
想也是 一辈子的晚饭都得吃上三小时
I mean, three-hour dinners for the rest of your life.
而且我差不多还得
And I just sort of have to
改变旧我才能成为新我 你懂吧
change my old self in order to be my new self. You know?
也有这个原因
That's part of the thing.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你是说你在Tracy身边不能做自己吗
Are you saying that you can't be yourself around Tracy?
呃 我没说好 不是那样
Ugh, that's coming out wrong. No.
我可以做自己 不是说我不能做自己
I can be myself. It's not that I can't be myself,
只是我基本上得把自己更新一个版本
I just sort of need to kind of have this new self.
你要么是你要么不是啊
You're either being yourself or you're not being yourself.
我是我 成吧 哥们儿
I'm myself, okay, guys?
只是我不得不…
It's just that I have to...
不得不?
You have to?
我想要 进化
I want to evolve
从旧我到新我
this old self into a new self,
这样旧版本的我
so the old self
进入休眠
goes to sleep
然后新版本的我苏醒过来
and the new self comes awake.
而有时 新我的真实性
And sometimes, the new self is truer
超越了所有旧我的可能性
than any of the other old selves could be.
你…
Do you...
你到底是不是真心想结婚啊
Do you do you really wanna do this?
当然 我当然想 别闹了
Yes. Of course I do, come on.
我只是抽嗨了 哥们儿 只是抽嗨了
I'm just high, man. I'm just high.
忘记我说过的这些好吗
Forget I said any of this stuff, okay?
我只是想捋下思路而已
I just wanted to talk things through,
你懂的 在我“跳下大桥”前
you know, before I jump off the bridge.
“跳下大桥”
"Jump off the bridge"?
对啊 跳下大桥
Yeah, jump off the bridge.
是句众所周知的俚语啊
It's like a really famous saying.
但不适用于结婚的情况啊
Yeah, it does not pertain to getting married.
嗯…其实我觉得是你记混了 不过…
Mmm... I think you have that mixed up, actually, but...
嘿 Tracy
Hey, Tracy.
对 对 我这就出来
Yeah, yeah, I'm coming out.
出来了
Uh... Coming out.
你听见他说啥了吗 听见了
Did you just hear that? Yeah.
他刚把结婚比作自杀耶
He just equated getting married to suicide.
不 我觉得他只是紧张了
No, I think he's having jitters or something.
那才不是紧张
That's not the jitters.
她人很好 她对服务员很没礼貌
She's a good person. She's mean to waiters.
因为那个服务员把滚烫的咖啡洒她腿上了
She had hot coffee burned on her bare legs by that guy.
嘿 伙计们 嘿——
Hey, guys. Hey!
她来了
There she is!
你们这是抽了多少大♥麻♥啊
How much weed did you smoke?
有多少就抽了多少
All of it.
你们期待婚礼吗
You guys excited about the wedding?
耶 期待着呢
Yeah! Oh, yeah.
跳吧… 耶 跳…
Yeah. Jump off... Yeah. Jumping off...
跳下那大桥吧
Jumping off that bridge. Jumping off that bridge.
行了 该下车了伙计
Okay, time to go, man.
该下车了 我等不下去了
It's time to go. I've been sitting here a long time.
你到底在干吗 我得走了
And what are we doing here, man? I gotta go.
就让我安静思考一下
Just let me hang out and think for a second.
咱都在这停了一小时了
We've been parked here for an hour.
如果你最好的朋友将要犯下人生最大的错误
What would you do if your best friend
你会怎么做
was about to make the biggest mistake of his life?
咋了 她出轨了还是怎么了
What, she's cheating on him? What's happening?
没 我只是觉得他们不该结婚
No, I just don't think they should get married.
我们一起消磨时间的时候
We were all hanging out
他就墨墨叨叨什么利弊表
and he was talking about the pros and cons,
然后来来去去说的都是弊端
and, I mean, it was mostly cons.
我说不好
I don't know. I think part of him wants me
我觉得他内心是想让我进去阻止婚礼的
to go in there and stop the wedding.
疯了吧是不 疯了
That's crazy, right? Yeah, that's crazy.
我们聊这些时都在Marty的货车里抽嗨了
We were all high in Marty's van when we were talking about it.
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
但大♥麻♥是诚实的
Weed is truth.
电影精选列表