他们把咱电♥话♥没收了真糟糕
Sucks they took our phones.
我的屁♥股♥是在冒血吗 呃…
Is my ass bleeding? Um...
Evan 今天发生了很多事…
Evan, a lot of things happened today...
你们被保释了
Your bail's been posted.
真假
Really?
我们能把电♥话♥拿回来吗 看情况吧
Do we get our phones back? We'll see.
我想说我学到了宝贵的一课
I just wanna say I've learned a valuable lesson.
别 别想碰哥
Yeah, don't, don't touch me.
你让我的处境非常尴尬 你明白吧
You do realize you've put me in a ridiculous position here, right?
明白 对不起 非常感谢你做的一切
Yes, I'm sorry, but I appreciate everything you've done.
咱们三小时后就要开会了
We have a meeting in three hours.
你却不肯告诉我你人在去墨西哥的路上
Were you really not gonna tell me you were on your way to Mexico?
一切都在控制之下
I had everything under control.
你个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
现在你们打算怎么办 步行去墨西哥?
So, what's the plan now, boys? You guys gonna walk down to Mexico?
她说得对 咱应该借她的车
She's right. We should borrow her car.
门儿都没有
Not gonna happen!
我们到那了就立刻回来
Wait, we just need to get down there and then we'll get right back.
具体是到哪
Down where exactly?
Tracy现在在墨西哥度蜜月
Tracy's on her honeymoon right now in Mexico.
Nardo说他会竭尽全力赶过去
Nardo said he was gonna do everything in his power to get down there.
所以我们要做的只是去趟墨西哥
So all we have to do is go down to Mexico,
马不停蹄 拯救Nardo
keep our heads on a swivel, and rescue Nardo.
对 你可以叫辆Tijuana Trolley公♥司♥的导游车
(风格难以形容 大家可以自行搜索TijuanaTrolleyCompany )
Yeah, you can take the Tijuana Trolley.
他们在洛杉矶有站
It makes a stop in Los Angeles.
“车你车我” 是他们的广♥告♥语
"Take the trolley." That's their slogan. Mmm-hmm.
就印在车正面 我是没坐过
It's on the front. Well, I never rode it.
不过听说他们很可靠
No. But it's reliable, I've heard.
抱歉 伙计们
I'm sorry, guys.
你欠我900块的诉讼费
You owe me $900 in court fees.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
其实我还有事求你
There is something I need you to do, actually.
你可不可以回去二楼
Do you think you could run back in there,
帮我把这个盖章处理一下
and get this stamped and processed on the second floor?
我会记在账上的
I'm adding this to your bill.
咱走吧 你哪来的钥匙
Let's go. Where'd you get those?
我从她包里偷的 我别无选择
I took them from her purse. I had to!
你来开 我要从引擎盖上滑过去
You drive. I'm sliding across the hood.
赞耶
Whoo-hoo!
不不不不不!
No, no. No, no!
嘿!
Hey!
我的笔电还在车里呢
My fucking laptop is in there!
我的笔电在车里
My laptop's in there!
对不起 我别无选择
I'm sorry! I had to!
给你 给你 找个肉垫
Here, here! Soft landing!
两个脑残
Idiots!
要我说 我们用他的尸体藏♥毒♥
I say we fill his corpse with drugs
然后邮给他奶奶
and send it back to his Grammy!
等下 伙计
Wait a minute, man.
你想把别人的尸体塞满毒品再邮给人家奶奶?
You're gonna fill a body up with drugs and send it to someone's Grammy?
他自己这么说的
你英语太糟烂了
奶奶们会烤苹果派又在晚上给你盖被子
Grammies are good for apple pies and tucking you in bed.
还会你妈不在的时候奶乳喂养你
And... And breast-feeding you when your mom's not around!
你不能这么对奶奶
You don't do that to a Grammy!
咱不能这样对待奶奶们
We don't do that to Grammies!
我跟你说吧
Let me tell you something.
这个混屌♥肯定是Chucho的人
This motherfucker right here works for Chucho.
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
你他爹干啥呢
What the fuck you doing?
咱被关屋里了
他这是要把可♥卡♥因♥抢走
阻止他
我擦
Oh, shit!
擦 擦 擦
Shit, shit, shit!
操!
Fuck!
别射我别射我
Ahh! Don't shoot me! Don't shoot me!
我逃出来了 我逃出来了
I'm out. I'm out!
耶 好耶 好耶
Whoo! Yeah! Yes! Yes!
我这是在往哪开呢
Where am I going?
贱屌♥
Fucker!
等等
Hold on.
他怎么又回来了
Why's he coming back?
Tracy 我来了
Tracy, here I come!
我做到了 王八羔子们
Yeah, I made it, motherfuckers!
我们结婚吧 Tracy
We're gonna get married, Tracy!
爷赢了宝贝儿
Whoo! Yeah! I fucking won, baby!
不要停止爱我
Don't stop loving me!
爷赢了
I won!
耶
Yes!
操你♥爸♥ Berk
Fuck you, Berk!
卧♥槽♥ 对不起
Oh, shit. I'm sorry.
我需要张地图
Okay, I need a map.
好吧 我嗨着呢
Okay. Wow. I'm high.
写的啥
What's this?
哦 就是这条公路 好好好
Okay, that's the highway! Okay, okay, okay!
转向灯
Indicator!
我来找你了Tracy
I'm coming for you, Tracy!
我来找你了
I'm coming for you!
这衣服倒是挺合身 但我说不好
This thing fits pretty good, but I don't know,
看起来太花哨了 不是吗
feels like there's a lot going on, doesn't it?
让我看看 转个身 不是花是火
Oh, let me see it, turn around. Yeah, buddy, that's fire.
是鬣蜥蜴喷出的火
That's iguana fire.
我送你 我付钱
My treat. I'm paying for it.
我已经付完钱了
I already paid for it.
那我到家后再把钱还你
I'll pay you back when we get home.
没有这么送东西的
That's not a treat. Okay.
走吧 行动吧
Let's ride. Let's do this.
Nardo在哪 他应该已经到了的
Where is Nardo? He should've been here by now.
这地方最不好看的妹子也有八分了
(十分满分 七分以上都是美妞)
I mean, the least attractive girl here is an eight,
说她不好看还是因为她戴着颈椎支架而已
and that's only because she's wearing a neck brace.
嘿 你给我专心点 咱是来找朋友的
Hey, hey! Head in the game. We're looking for our friend.
快看快看 她在看我呢
Look, look. Look, she's looking at me.
她不能转头而已
She can't move her head.
现在在看我了
Now she's looking at me.
才不是
No, she's not.
Jason! 来了
Jason! Okay.
乳液涂得够多了 谢谢你
That's enough lotion, thank you.
我听得懂 不过还是假装听不懂 颗颗
Tracy Tracy
Tracy. Tracy.
Evan?
Evan?
你们俩怎么来了
How'd you two get here?
主要是靠智能车
Primarily by smart car.
你见过Nardo了吗 当然没
Have you talked to Nardo? No!
我们俩分手了 因为你们俩混♥蛋♥
We broke up because of you two assholes.
你们不是已经忘了吧 Tracy...
Or did you forget that? Tracy...
你们知道被晾在自己的婚礼上羞辱
Do you have any idea what it feels like
是种什么感觉吗
to be stood up and humiliated at your own wedding?
因为你们俩我的生活变成了灾难
My life is a disaster because of you two.
那只是一个错误 Nardo感觉糟透了 他很爱你
What happened was a mistake, and Nardo feels really bad and he loves you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
Tracy
Tracy.
Tracy
Tracy.
Tracy
Tracy.
Tracy 干吗
Tracy. What?
Tracy等等 你为什么努力挽留我
Tracy, wait. Why are you fighting for me?
你根本都不喜欢我
You don't even like me.
我喜欢你的 你不喜欢
I like you. No, you don't.
如果你喜欢我 你根本不会默许Jason搞那么多破坏
If you liked me, you never would've let Jason go through with that.
好吧 你说得对
Fine. You know what?
我是该阻止他的 好吧
I should've stopped him. Okay?
我想我之所以没有
I guess I didn't because part of me thought
电影精选列表