大可不必 我欣赏打拼
Don't be. I like the hustle.
去吧 去争取商机吧
Go on, get after it.
谈话很短暂啊
Short meeting.
哈? 哦 有人找我
Huh? Oh, I was paged.
谁找你
Paged? Paged by who?
呃 也没谁 就John McClane
Uh... No one. John McClane.
那个桀骜不驯却有颗金子般的心 被过去所折磨的警♥察♥?
Hmm... Bad cop with a heart of gold? Tortured by his past?
《虎胆龙威》这部电影来找你?
You were paged by the movie Die Hard?
看来是的
I guess so.
MacDonaldson刚才都说什么了
So, what happened with MacDonaldson?
我也糊里糊涂的 他约我一起蒸桑拿
I don't know. He asked me to steam with him.
不是吧 太棒了 Evan
No way! That's awesome, Evan.
为啥
Why?
他想要提拔谁就约谁一起蒸桑拿
He always steams with people he's gonna promote.
就像过去在俱乐部握个手就算君子之约了
He likes to seal the deal with an old-fashioned handshake at the club.
所以我这是要升职
So, I got the promotion?
对 只要你届时现身握个手
As long as you show up there and shake his hand, yes.
这可是大好事儿
This is huge!
他爹的破狗屎桃子茶
Fucking piece of shit peach tea!
拜托了桃子茶君
Please, peach tea.
擦
Shit.
你知道喝玻璃瓶装的饮料时拧不开的那种感觉吧
Did you know your Snapples won't open?
不 我没听见你说啥
No, I didn't hear that.
你好
Oh, hey.
帮我打开好吗
Can you open this?
你都想象不出我听说了多少关于你这身裙子的话
You have no idea how much we've heard about this outfit.
什么
What?
给你个提示 你穿着红裙子呢
I'll give you a hint. It's your red skirt.
再给你个提示 我们爱看
I'll give you another hint. We like it.
他开玩笑的 对吧 John McClane先生
He's just kidding. Isn't that right, John McClane?
开玩笑 什么意思
Kidding? What?
你是说我的裙子就像个笑话吗
Are you saying that my skirt is a joke?
不不不不不 我们才不会…
No, no, no, no. We would never...
我们永远不会笑话你的裙子
We would never, uh, mock your skirt.
要我说你看起来都可以打包带走了
If anything, I think you look good to go.
“打包带走”?
"Good to go"?
打包带出去逛逛那种
Good to go out and about.
我现在就想把你带走
Like I would take you now.
带…带我走
Take... Take me? Like...
带你去吃披萨
To a pizza parlor.
我是说裙子好
I mean, it's a good skirt.
缠得紧
Taut.
还很性…呃…
And, uh...
工作式性感
Business sexy.
我是说你看起来 呃
I mean, I think you look
像是寓工作于乐 乐为首位
like this is work and play first,
乐然后还能性
and then it could be sex, too.
Uh... Oh.
但仍然交互共感
But consensual.
你说到这份上哥也是帮不了你了
Yeah, I don't have anything to help you with that.
你很好看
You look very good.
你这是正在中风吗
Are you having a stroke?
我要回办公室了
I'm gonna go back to my office.
好 回去比较好 很高兴见到你
Okay. That's best. Nice to meet you.
我会把报告给你送去的
And I'll get you those reports.
我认为谈话进行得很顺利
I thought that went great.
Ow!
Jeez!
什么叫工作式性感
What is business sexy?
咱不说这个了成吗 拜托
Can we not talk about it, please?
那裙子是缠得紧
That skirt is taut.
Jason!
Jason!
你想约Elizabeth出来都想了一年了
You've been trying to ask Elizabeth out for a year,
结果现在变得神经兮兮
but now you're all, like, in your head.
所以每次你想和她说话的时候
So when you try and talk to her,
说出来的东西都很诡异
you end up saying something weird
还隐隐带着想强♥奸♥人家的气息
and kind of rapey.
你不能不请自来我工作的地方
You can't come visit me at work like this unannounced.
你在留言里不是这么说的 什么留言
That's not what you said in your message. What message?
你发的
You sent it.
通过心电感应
Telepathically.
你又不会心电感应 Jason
You are not telepathic, Jason.
我会 是你那边没有打开心扉
Yes, I am. You're just closed off.
如果我老板细问我中富商谈的事怎么办
What if my boss asks me about the Nakatomi deal?
我该怎么说
What am I supposed to say?
简单啊 你就说一群德国恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Simple.You tell him that a group of German terrorists
占领了中富大厦
seized the Nakatomi building
如今想要清空中富大厦 需要付出代价
and now, Nakatomi is looking to unload the Plaza for a price.
你得用这个姿势说
You gotta say it like that.
“付出代价” 先凝视一下自己的肩头
"For a price." Look at your own shoulder.
你来这干吗
What are you doing here?
哦 Nardo失踪了
Oh. Nardo's missing.
他不接电♥话♥也不在自己房♥间
He's not answering his phone and he's not in his room.
我们得去找他
We gotta go find him.
我现在不能走
I can't leave right now.
好吧 那借我你的车 我自己带着桃子茶君去找他
Okay.Then lend me your car, I'll take my peach tea and go get him myself.
你知道你不能开走我的公♥司♥配车
You know you can't take my company car
你想开的话我必须人在旁边
'cause I need to be with you if you're gonna be driving it.
咱最好的朋友失踪了你却在担心车
Our best friend is missing and you're worried about your car?
我有些事得告诉你 我…
I got... I have something to tell you, I just...
我想搬出去
I'm moving out.
什么
What?
你毁了Nardo的婚礼
You ruined Nardo's wedding,
还把果汁糖豆扔得满地都是
there's jelly beans everywhere,
你像飓风一样到处搞破坏
you're a fucking hurricane, man.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
你现在浑身喷涌出负能量
There's a lot of negativity coming from you right now.
我觉得这影响了你整体的幸福度
I think it's impeding your general happiness,
所以我真心诚意地建议你抽些麻
so I really, really encourage you to just smoke some weed.
啥 抽了就好了
What? And it'll be better.
快处理掉
Get rid of it!
处理掉? 处理掉!
Get rid of it? Get rid of it!
你有没有搞错 不是让你抽 别抽了
What are you doing? Don't smoke it... Don't smoke it!
别抽了 塞口袋里
Don't smoke it! Put it in your pocket!
你这短裤上有九个口袋呢随便选一个塞进去
Put it one of your nine pockets on those shorts!
夭寿哦 Jason
Damn it, Jason!
好吧 天呐
Okay, jeez.
行了 好了
Okay, all right.
我得回去工作了
I gotta go back to work.
(《变脸》中)
I'd like to take his face.
Off.
哦 尼古拉斯
(这货把榨汁机改造成了水烟筒)
Oh, Nicolas.
Jason 你看见我的安♥眠♥药♥了吗
Hey, Jason? Have you seen my Ambien?
没事儿了我找到了
Never mind, I found them.
真假
Really?
哦 他被叉插了
Oh, he 'pooned him!
你好
Hello?
您好 您有一通来自Nardo先生的接听方付费通话
Hello, I have a collect call from a Mr. Nardo.
好的 我同意支付
Yeah, I'll accept the charges.
Jason 我还是气你气得要死
Jason! I'm still really pissed at you,
不过Evan不接电♥话♥
but Evan is not picking up his phone.
我跑到度假村来追回Tracy
I went down to the resort to get Tracy back,
结果我被劫车了
and, uh, I got carjacked, man!
你被劫车了
You got carjacked?
他们劫了我的菲亚特 Jason
They took my Fiat, Jason!
我现在迷路了 很害怕
And I'm lost, and I'm scared
你得过来接我啊哥们儿
and you gotta come down and get me, man.
好 你人在哪
Okay, where are you?
我也不知道 我只知道
I don't know. All I know is
我全♥裸♥地站在墨西哥土地上
I am naked in the middle of Mexico!
全♥裸♥ 你确定吗
You're naked? Are you sure?
我当然他爹的确定
电影精选列表