All right, first things first. Come on, Scooby-Doo!
-我来了 -啊 这
- Cool. - Uh...
等等我 小酷
Right behind you, Scoob.
倒霉 倒霉 双倍的倒霉
Drat, drat, and double drat!
什么事
What is it?
史酷比·杜的朋友们 来得正好
Scooby-Doo's friends. How perfect.
快把定位发给我
Send me their location immediately.
[定位传送中]
-那啥 怎么了 -我也不知道
- Like, what's wrong? - I don't know.
好像是那个旧项圈阻挡了胸衣的制♥造♥
Oh, looks like that old collar's in the way of the chest panel.
我好帅
Whoa. Awesome!
你觉得呢 鲁奇
What do you think, Raggy?
挺好看的
Looks great.
你好呀
Hey.
你好
Hey, man.
是不是感觉被抛弃了 我理解
You're feeling left out. I get it.
这很自然 当两个好朋友意识到
Totally natural when two buddies realize
天将降大任给了一个人
that one of them is destined for greatness
而另一个却命中注定
and the other one is destined for,
你懂吧 做些其它小事
you know, other stuff.
重点是 我给你也准备了点东西
Look, the point is, I got you something, too.
吉斯 拿过来吧
Keith. Give it to me.
我的蓝鹰侠自信大礼包
My Blue Falcon Confidence Pack.
零售价99.95美金
Retails for $99.95.
这里有蓝鹰侠营养指南
You got your Blue Falcon Nutrition Guide,
蓝鹰侠同款阻力带
Blue Falcon resistance bands,
还有我爸爸自传的复印本
a copy of my dad's autobiography,
《认真的鹰》
No Falcon Around,
以及我自己的后传
and my light-hearted follow-up,
《享受的鹰》
Just Falcon Around.
谢啦 好兄弟
Oh, thanks, man.
你说的这些对我意义非凡
It means a lot to hear that from you.
什么意思
How do you mean?
你懂的 我们都一样 天天纠结那点自信
Well, you know, we both struggle with confidence.
达斯特里攻过来的时候
When Dastardly attacked,
我们不都吓得东躲西♥藏♥吗
we were both freaking out and hiding.
我那是去占领制高点呀
Hey! It was a superior vantage point!
但那啥 你♥爸♥是个大英雄对吧
But, like, your father was this great hero, right?
所以 人们就觉得虎父无犬子
So, like, you're expected to be one, too,
而他们的期望实在太高了
and those are big shoes to fill.
我是说 你肯定觉得压力很大吧
I mean, the pressure is monumental.
更别说随之而来的
Not to mention the imposter's syndrome
冒名顶替综合症
that comes with the territory.
冒名顶替综合症 - 认为自己不配拥有所达到一切成就
自己所处的状态 认为自己是个冒牌货
这么多压力你是如何过来的
How do you breathe under the weight of all that?
机械犬 有什么新发现吗
Dyno, what do you got?
信♥号♥♥太弱了
The signal's too weak.
我没法锁定具体坐标
I can't lock in the exact coordinates.
我再交叉检查一次这三角定位模式吧
I'm gonna cross-check the triangulation pattern.
听起来好酷哦
Oh! Super cool.
比保龄球有意思多了 是吧
Better than bowling, huh?
快点 弗莱德
Hurry, Fred!
夏奇和史酷比还等着我们呢
Shaggy and Scooby are in trouble
而你这条去达斯特里拆迁公♥司♥的近道
and your shortcut to Dastardly Demolition
也太长了吧
is taking forever.
按照数据来看 这条路
Technically, this route
比高速公路还长了73米
is 73 meters longer than the highway.
米吗 维尔玛
Meters, Velma?
我都不知道这词什么意思呢
I don't even know what that means.
我们现在是在欧洲吗
What are we, in Europe?
米是定量优势测量系统中的一个测量单位
It's a quantitatively superior measurement system.
与时俱进一点好不好 弗莱德
Get with the program, Fred.
program也有程序的意思
你是说按照你的程序来执行
Oh, you mean like your program?
"我叫维尔玛"
"I'm Velma."
"我的世界只有0和1"
"The world is ones and zeros."
如果你能多花点时间看看书
Maybe if you spent more time reading books,
-那么 -别吵了
- then... - Guys! Stop.
我们为什么要吵架
Why are we fighting?
我们还没吃午饭
We didn't eat lunch!
我们只是饿了
We're just hangry.
自从夏仔和小酷消失后
Ever since Shag and Scoob disappeared,
再也没有人会在午饭时
there's been no one to feed us
给我们投喂怪味三明治了
ridiculous sandwiches at lunch.
我想他们了
I miss them.
我也想它们了 那顶上的小腌菜简直一绝
Oh, me, too. Those little pickles on top are the best.
不 我说的是人 不是想三明治
No! The guys, not the sandwiches.
我也想他俩了
Aw, I miss them, too.
准备好了没
Ready?
好了
Ready!
好了 夏奇 拍吧
Okay, Shaggy, take the picture.
快点拍吧 我脸都笑僵了
Hurry up and take it. This hurts my face.
夏奇 你开的是录像模式
Shaggy, you have it on video.
不好意思啦
Oops! Sorry.
天啊 史酷比和夏奇
Jinkies! Scooby and Shaggy
是被蓝鹰侠他们带走的
are with Blue Falcon?
对啊
Of course.
蓝♥光♥一亮 直接吸走了
Blue light, beamed up.
典型的猎鹰之怒啊
That's the Falcon Fury.
你是怎么做到这么了解这些超级英雄
How do you know so much about superheroes
却对米制一窍不通的
and so little about the metric system?
因为我是美国男人
Because I'm an American man.
看到他们很好我就放心了
Oh, I'm so happy they're okay.
不是吧
Oh, no.
靠边停车
Pull over.
真要命
Oh, boy.
好了伙计们 我来跟他聊
Okay, guys. Let me do the talking.
我见警♥察♥的次数有至少六次了
I've seen Cops at least six times.
所以我知道该说些什么
So, I know exactly what to say.
晚上好 警官
Good evening, Officer...
弗莱德 说话啊
Fred, say something!
你好啊
Hi.
孩子们 知不知道你们刚刚开得有多快
Do you kids have any idea how fast you were going?
是不是快得不得了
Was it, uh, too fast?
一个很有趣的故事 警官
Funny story, Officer.
我们正赶时间去抓捕一个
We were rushing to capture this evil villain
曾试图杀害我们朋友的坏蛋呢
who we thought was trying to kill our friends.
从车里出来
Uh-huh. Step out of the vehicle.
全部人
All of you.
你必须要相信我们 警官
You've gotta believe us, Officer.
这个人非常危险
This guy is really dangerous.
危险
Ooh, dangerous.
听起来他像个
Sounds like he's a...
帅气的人
handsome guy.
不 不 大蒜鼻 驴脸
Oh, no, no. Bulbous nose. Huge chin.
但是是帅气的 就像杰拉德·德帕迪约
Yeah, but in a cool way, like Gérard Depardieu.
不是 是非常恶心的
No, in a super gross way.
就像一只老鼠和一堆头发的结合
Like a rat and a mound of hair had a baby.
岂有此理
How dare you!
迪克·达斯特里
Dick Dastardly!
我现在五味杂陈
I have so many mixed feelings.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
我刚刚好得到了内部消息
Oh, let's just say I had insider information.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你们说的关于我长相的每一个字
And everything you said about my face...
都会被用来呈堂证供
...will be used against you in a court of claw!
你觉得这套制♥服♥显得我耳朵大吗
Does this make my ears look big?
看起来它让你很自大
Makes your ego look big.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
我说 很好 你看起来不错
I said, uh, fine. You look, uh, fine.
听起来你说的是"自大"
It sounded like you said "ego."
没有 一定是你的脑袋在乱想