against Scooby-Doo.
幸好我就是个干体力活的
Good thing I'm the tank,
因为我完全听不懂
because I could not do any of that.
有什么进展吗
Any leads?
所有的狗和史酷比似乎都有关系
All the dogs, and Scooby, seem to be related.
我天
Jeepers.
如果我按着达斯特里的思路搜下去
If I take Dastardly's work and follow the trail...
史酷比·杜是佩里塔斯的最后一个后裔
Whoa! Scooby-Doo is the last descendant of Peritas?
佩里塔斯是谁
Who's Peritas?
它是亚历山大大帝的狗
He was Alexander the Great's dog.
好吧 所以 史酷比和某些古老的狗有关
Okay, so, Scooby is related to some ancient dog.
-什么意思 -我也不知道
- So, what does that mean? - I have no idea.
伙计们 这可是我们有史以来最棒的
Guys, this is our most important
惊世谜案
mystery ever.
没错 这可不是橡胶头套男那么简单的事
Yeah. This isn't about some guy in a rubber mask.
事关我们的朋友
It's about one of us.
弗莱德 我们离达斯特里拆迁公♥司♥还有多远
Fred, how much longer to Dastardly Demolition?
我知道条近道
I know a shortcut.
罗马尼亚某地
快点 你们俩 我们可没那么多时间
Hustle, you two! We haven't got all day!
不再三思一下吗
Second thoughts?
不瞒你说朋友 我都四思五思了
Honestly, buddy, I'm on my 4th or 5th thoughts.
欢乐岛
我的天啊
Oh, man.
这个游乐园真的让我乐不出来
This amusement park isn't very amusing!
按照那条匿名消息来看
According to Anonymous,
第二块头骨应该就在 这里
the second skull should be right here.
达斯特里也收到匿名消息了吗
Hey! Did Dastardly get the anonymous tip, too?
你们这群一事无成的蠢货
You dim-witted do-gooders!
我早就在戈壁滩
I've already retrieved the second skull
找到第二块头骨了
from the Gobi Desert.
戈壁滩 怎么好像在哪听过似的
Gobi Desert? Hmm. Where have I heard that before?
对哦 是我说的
Oh, right, me.
好了布里安 虽然我们之间一直有些分歧
Okay, Brian, we've had our differences,
但现在是时候并肩
but this is the moment where we stand together and...
溜了溜了
Run!
不愧是你
Classic Brian.
娣娣你去掩护史酷比和夏奇
Dee Dee, you cover Scooby and Shaggy.
我来把他们引开
I'll run interference.
束手就擒吧 你这个小杂碎
Stop right there, you filthy animal.
还有你的狗
And your dog, too.
这边走
This way!
好可爱
Aw.
我们才不是短板呢
Weak link, my butt.
大哥 你到底为什么要抓我们
Whoa, dude! What do you want with us?
你还挺拿自己当回事
I don't care about you.
哪凉快哪呆着去
You're not remotely important.
这条狗才是我要找的
It's the dog I need.
鲁奇
Raggy!
别动 坐下 过来 这狗没人训过吗
Stay! Sit! Heel! Did nobody train this thing?
又见面了
Oh, hey.
听我说 虽然看起来我是在这藏着
Look, I know it looks like I'm hiding,
但其实我已经占领了制高点
but this is actually a superior vantage point!
史酷比·杜比·杜
Scooby-Dooby-Doo?
你在哪里呀
Where are you?
快出来吧 别害怕
Come on now. Don't be scared.
我很爱狗狗的呢
I love dogs.
我曾经也养过一条狗 那家伙凶得很
I had a dog myself once. He was an ill-tempered brute
还长着一口吓人的大龅牙
with a ghastly underbite,
一想起他我都头疼
who stunk and caused me endless headaches.
现在他不在了
He's lost now.
它是被剁了吗
Is he chipped?
不重要 别提他了
Forget about him.
我现在只想了解了解你
It's all about you.
你 我的朋友 可真是独一无二啊
You, my friend, are special.
你看 在你身体里 藏着一把钥匙
You see, within you lies a key.
我没拿你的钥匙
What... I don't have your key.
我连个兜都没有
No pockets.
不 你就是钥匙
No. You are the key.
加入我吧 史酷比·杜
Join me, Scooby-Doo,
我可以教你怎么利用好自己的命运
and I will show you how to harness your destiny
成为全世界最有面子的狗
and become the most important dog in the world.
不用了 谢谢你 达斯特里
No, thanks, Dastardly.
别这么见外 我的朋友都叫我
Oh, please. My friends call me...
迪克
Dick.
好的 里克
Rokay, Rick.
不是里克 叫我迪克 就是D开头的那个
No, I'm not a Rick. I'm a Dick. With a D.
D开头的里克
Rick. With a D.
滴 迪 底 地 迪克
D-D-D-Dick!
哩 离 里 立 里克
R-R-R-Rick.
迪克 迪克
Dick, Dick,
迪克
Dick!
倒霉
Drat.
布里安 做点什么啊
Brian! Do something!
那我还能干嘛
Like what?
[也指飙脏话]
Like drop some F-bombs.
兄弟 有点过了
Hey, man, whoa,
咱这是家长引导电影呢
let's keep it PG.
不是啊 我说的是飞鹰炸♥弹♥
No. Falcon bombs!
你也知道 我这控制带上弹♥药♥袋太多了
You know, my utility belt has so many little pouches.
-就在这 -哦对对
- They're right there! - Ah!
12万亿伏特哦 兄弟
12 trillion volts, brother.
-你想扔吗 -我可太想了
- You wanna throw it? - Do I ever!
飞鹰炸♥弹♥发射
F-bombs away!
到这来乖乖 你在哪里呀
Here, boy! Where are you?
你是我的了 史酷比·杜
You're mine, Scooby-Doo!
坐下吧你
Sit.
真乖
Good boy.
准备好尖叫吧
You can start screaming...
开始
now.
跟着前面的狗
Follow that dog.
-布里安 -鲁奇
- Brian! - Raggy!
好刺♥激♥
Whoo-hoo!
我讨厌这个大圈圈
I hate the loops.
把那条狗交出来
Give me that dog!
-鲁奇 -史酷比
- Raggy! - Scooby!
跟我一起说"狡猾猎鹰上超话"
Everybody say, "Hashtag foxy Falcon."
狡猾猎鹰上超话
Hashtag foxy Falcon!
倒霉
Drat!
又来了
Not again.
达斯特里还会回来的
Dastardly will be back.
拜托告诉我你们已经得到一些线索了
Please tell me you got some leads.
达斯特里说我就是钥匙
Dastardly said I was the key.
-什么的钥匙 -我就知道
- The key to what? - Ah-ha!
我就知道他是独一无二的
I knew this guy was special!
怎么知道的 就因为那坏蛋这么说的
Why? Because the bad guy said so?
没错 达斯特里说你什么了吗
Exactly! What did Dastardly say about you?
我记得他原话是说
Well, I believe his exact words were, uh,
"你还挺拿自己当回事
"I don't care about you.
哪凉快哪呆着去"
You're not remotely important."
还有"这条狗才是我要找的"
And, "It's the dog I need."
真伤人
Harsh.
然后他就把我打飞冲出墙外了
And then he shot me through the wall.
伤得不能再伤了
Really harsh.
但是 想开点
But, on the bright side,
你朋友重要得不得了呀
your friend is super important.
那我们来做一套超级狗套装吧
Now let's get that dog a hero suit!
-什么 -我们关注的难道不应该是
- Huh? - Shouldn't we be focusing
怎么在达斯特里之前找到第三颗头骨吗
on finding that third skull before Dastardly?
或者 为什么史酷比这么重要
Or why Scooby is so important?
-这条线索可能 -细节决定成败
- It could be a clue to... - Details.
先做最重要的事 来吧史酷比·杜