威尼斯
祝你们幸福
Lots of love!
亚历山大美味旋转烤肉
什么 你个小混♥蛋♥
What? You little mutt!
给我回来
Come back here!
把我的烤肉还回来
Bring back my gyros!
看着点路
Hey, watch it!
抱歉
Excuse me.
不好意思
Pardon me.
-对不起 -蠢狗
- Sorry! - Bone-headed pooch!
调度中心
Dispatch,
发现一只踩在一桶压缩肉上的流浪狗
I've got a stray dog on a tube of compressed meat.
重复 一个烤肉大盗正在作案
Repeat. I have a grand theft gyro in progress.
给我慢点
Hey, slow it down!
糟糕
Yikes.
天呐
Zoinks!
那啥 慢点行吗 老兄
Like, slow down, dude.
♪ 告诉我孤独的意义 ♪
♪ Show me the meaning of being lonely ♪
♪ "一"是最孤独的数字 ♪
♪ One is the loneliest number ♪
♪ 孤独 ♪
♪ Lonely ♪
♪ 我是孤独先生 ♪
♪ I'm Mr. Lonely ♪
大家好 我是艾拉·格拉斯
Hello, I'm Ira Glass.
欢迎再次收听我的新播客
Welcome to another episode of my new podcast,
朋友 谁需要 你需要
Friends, Who Needs Them? You Do.
本周的挑战 走进外面的世界
This week's challenge, put yourself out there.
当有人向你伸出友谊之手 握住它
When the hand of friendship is offered to you, take it.
你能做到
You can do it.
现在就出发 交些朋友吧
Now, go. Make some friends.
抱歉
Excuse me!
借过
Coming through!
老兄
Dude!
交朋友 完成
Make friends. Check.
很高兴见到你们 雪莉和桑迪
Nice to meet you, Shelly and Sandy.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
你想让我先说吗 真有礼貌 桑迪
Oh, you want me to start? How polite, Sandy.
我跟我妈妈说 我要来沙滩见朋友
Well, I told my mom I was meeting my pals at the beach.
所以如果她问起来
So, if she asks,
我这就算是和朋友一起玩了
this technically counts as a playdate.
但没关系 我喜欢一个人吃午饭
But it's all good. I like eating lunch by myself.
一个人玩耍
And hanging out by myself.
一个人打乒乓球
And playing ping-pong by myself.
我经常丢球
I lose a lot of balls.
我得先提醒一下你
I gotta warn you,
里面有毛毛虫软糖
it's got gummy worms,
炸薯球 还有番茄酱片
tater tots, and ketchup leather.
我知道 没有猪肝肠
I know. No liverwurst.
我一般都会注重蛋白质的
It's not like me to forget the protein.
我明白了 没人喜欢我的三明治
Yeah, I get it. Nobody likes my sandwiches.
那是干胡椒吗
Is that peppercorn?
是沙子
Sand.
找到你了
There you are!
这只肮脏的流浪狗今天造成了巨大的损失
This mangy stray's done enough damage for today.
他要跟我走一趟
He's coming with me.
他不是流浪狗
He's not a stray.
他是你的狗吗
Is he your dog?
他百分百是我的狗 如果你愿意的话
He is, like, totally mine. If you wanna be.
我非常愿意
I'd like that very much.
那好 他叫什么名字
Okay, then. What's his name?
我没有名字
I don't have one.
他的名字叫
His name's...
史酷比饼干
-零食 -你说什么
- Snacks. - What?
零食
Snacks?
我是说 史酷比
Uh, I mean... Scooby!
中间名呢
Middle name?
杜比
Dooby?
姓呢
Last name.
杜
Doo.
好吧 如果这只狗有中间名
All right. If the dog has a middle name,
对造成的损失和盗窃就无需受罚
there's no punishment for damages or theft.
我不喜欢这个规定 但法律就是法律
I don't like it, but them's the laws.
祝你今天愉快 先生 杜比·杜先生
Well, have a good day, sir. Mr. Dooby-Doo.
我叫诺维尔
I'm Norville,
[头发蓬乱]
but everyone calls me Shaggy.
[不公平]
Raggy.
不对 是夏奇
No, it's Shaggy.
我就是这么说的 鲁奇
That's what I said. Raggy.
以后慢慢纠正
We'll work on it.
夏奇 你和你的新朋友要是想去讨糖吃
Shaggy, you and your new friend better hurry up
最好抓紧了
if you want to trick-or-treat.
国外万圣节的传统讨糖活动"给糖不然就捣蛋"
好的 妈妈
Yay! Okay, Mom.
给你看一下我的房♥间
Let me show you my room.
我是说 我们的房♥间
I mean, our room.
那是谁
Who's that?
这是蓝鹰侠 他是半人半猎鹰
This is Blue Falcon. He's half-man, half-falcon.
其实他是个人啦 完全的人
Well, mostly man. All man.
可能只有服装是猎鹰
I guess it's just the suit that's falcon.
还有他的超能狗搭档 机械犬
And his wonder dog sidekick, Dynomutt.
他们一起破案 拯救世界
Like, they solve crimes and save the world together.
厉害
Cool.
这是什么
What's this?
这是一张床 用来睡觉的
It's a bed. You sleep in it.
真软 我之前从未拥有过床
Soft. I've never had a bed before.
我之前其实从未拥有过任何东西
In fact, I've never had anything before.
我
I, uh...
我今天下午跑出去给你带了点东西
I ran out this afternoon and I got something for you.
我知道我们刚刚见面
I know we just met
我不想让你觉得太过热情
and I didn't wanna seem too desperate
或者 太过殷切 但
or, you know, come on too strong, but...
我非常喜欢
I love it.
我保证我永远不会摘下它
I promise I'll never take it off.
谢谢
Thanks.
太感谢了
Thank you!
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat!
我太爱万圣节了
I love Halloween!
允许我说一句
And may I say,
你穿这身衣服真好看
you sure look good in that costume.
谢谢 鲁奇 重点在于屁♥股♥
Ranks, Raggy. It's all in the hips.
走大运了
Whoa! Jackpot!
大房♥子 糖果多
Big house, big candy.
那啥 别想了 那是里格比的房♥子
Like, no way, bro. That's the Rigby house.
这里闹鬼 我们快走吧
It's haunted. Let's get outta here!
归我了
Mine!
还回来
Give it back!
就是 我们费了好大劲才拿到的
Yeah! We worked hard for that free candy.
这东西会让你的牙齿烂掉
This stuff will rot your teeth.
对 你难道不知道万圣节只是
Yeah. Don't you know Halloween is just
大谷糖浆公♥司♥的营销策略吗
a marketing ploy by Big Corn Syrup?
知道 但我们不在乎
Yeah, we're okay with that.
噜咯
Ruh-roh.
你们的血糖会感谢我们的
Your blood sugar will thank us.
你们还好吗
Are you guys all right?
还好
Yeah.
他们只是伤了我的自尊心 还有我的尾羽
They just hurt my pride. And my tail feathers.
我给你搭把手
Let me give you a hand.
我叫 弗莱德
I'm Fred.
-这是维尔玛 -你好
- This is Velma. - Hi.
-这是达芙妮 -你好
- And that's Daphne. - Hey.
我叫夏奇 这是史酷比·杜
I'm Shaggy. And this is Scooby-Doo.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you.
这身神奇女侠的服装真好看
Cool Wonder Woman costume.