别走
No.
-等一下 -别这样 兄弟们
- Ugh. Wait. - Come on, guys.
他不是那个意思
He didn't mean it.
别想吃炸薯条 哼
No fries for you. Hmm!
保龄球馆
你说那哥们儿怎么想的
You believe the nerve of that dude?
西蒙·考威尔觉得友情没法挽救大局
Simon Cowell thinks friendship won't save the day.
他懂什么
What does he know?
高本保龄球馆
是啊 他也没那么精明 就是听着像回事
Yeah, he's not that smart. Just sounds like it,
因为他是个英国佬
because he's British.
说得对 鲁奇
Good point, Raggy.
只要我们在一起 就不需要别人了
As long as we have each other, we'll be just fine on our own.
没错
Right.
好球
Yes!
长眼睛了
Eyes?
鲁奇 你看
Raggy, look.
-咋了 -那球瓶 它有眼睛
- Huh? - The pin. It has eyes.
高本保龄球
小酷
Oh, Scoob,
那啥 我知道今天所有人好像都斜眼看我们
I know it feels like everyone's judging us today.
甚至是那些保龄球瓶
Even the bowling pins.
但是你千万别崩溃呀 哥们儿
But don't freak out on me, bud.
怎么延误了
What's the hold-up?
回球器不回球了
The ball return won't return our ball.
出来了
Oh, there it is.
妈耶
Zoinks!
这是怎么回事
Like, what is going on?
这都是什么东西
What are those things?
我不知道 但它们看起来不太友善
I don't know, but they don't look friendly.
无意冒犯 但我觉得
No offense, but I think
分♥析♥
二进制日志
威胁性分♥析♥
分♥析♥完毕
重置为默认
速度
优先任务
防御系统启动
活跃状态
最大限度
完成
我还是更喜欢你保龄球的样子
I liked you better as a bowling ball.
我也是
Me, too.
小心
Look out!
请勿奔跑
No running.
小吃吧
它们过来了
They're coming.
-现在怎么办 -配合我
- What now? - Follow my lead.
谁的小肚肚饿啦
Who's hungry?
看看我们的特色菜吧
Check out the specials.
那么你们想来点什么
So, like, what are you guys in the mood to eat?
求求了 千万别是人肉
And please don't say human.
或狗肉
Or dog.
好的 保龄日式烤鸡肉串
Okay, Bowling Alley Yakitori.
后面的朋友呢 香辣鸡翅分享装怎么样
And how about you guys? Hot wings to share?
不错哟
Uh-huh.
好的哟 那你呢
Got it. And for you?
天啊 不 我们没有炸鱿鱼圈了
Oh, no! We're out of calamari.
走这边 小酷
This way, Scoob!
我一直都挺好奇这后面长啥样呢
Huh, I always wondered what was back here.
也没啥嘛
Underwhelming.
凯尔顿路
神秘猎车
各分队
All units.
各分队请注意
Attention, all units.
高本保龄球馆发现一起415案件
We have a 4-1-5 in progress at the Takamoto Bowl.
"小型暴♥力♥变形机器人
"Tiny violent shape-shifting robots
追捕一个人和一只狗
chasing a man and a dog
地点为保龄球馆 布艺店 或洗车店"
in a bowling alley, linen store or car wash."
警♥察♥还真对任何案件都安排了编码呢
Wow, the police really do have a code for everything.
是高本保龄球馆吗
The Takamoto Bowl?
小酷和夏奇在那里玩呢
That's where Scoob and Shaggy hang out.
天啊 不
Oh, no.
我们快去吧
Let's go.
我们甩掉它们了吗
Did we lose 'em?
很明显没有
Pretty sure we didn't.
妈呀
Yikes!
我们可能得下辈子见了 老朋友
Looks like this is goodbye, old buddy.
我们还没去过巴黎呢
We never saw Paris.
什么情况
Huh?
哇噻 这电梯还真另类啊
Oh, man, dig that crazy elevator.
你还好吗 史酷比·杜
You okay, Scooby-Doo?
我还好
Yeah. I'm good.
我们这是在哪
Whew. Where are we?
哥们儿 等等
Dude, hang on.
你意识到这是哪吗
Do you realize where we are?
-没 -你看看周围啊 哥们
- No. - Look around, man.
这洁净又现代的美学设计
The clean, modern aesthetic.
炫酷无比的蓝色主色调
The cool blue color palette.
-我们站在 -宜家家居店
- We're in... - Ikea!
猎鹰之怒
...the Falcon Fury!
你刚才说宜家吗
Did you say IKEA?
没 我说的猎鹰之怒 一样的
Nope. I said Falcon Fury. Just like you.
先生们 欢迎登机
Gentlemen, welcome aboard.
我叫迪迪·斯凯
I'm Dee Dee Skyes
是猎鹰之怒的飞行员
pilot of the Falcon Fury.
-我们是小酷 -史酷比和夏奇
- Well, we're Scoob... - Scooby and Shaggy.
我们知道 跟我来
We know. Follow me.
谁派去的那些机器人
Who sent those robots?
是一个叫迪克·达斯特里的伙计
It's this guy named Dick Dastardly.
但是 他是个超级恶棍 疯疯癫癫的
Shocker! He's a psychotic supervillain.
他想把你解决掉
He's trying to you.
小酷 有人觉得我们足够重要 需要被
Scoob, somebody thinks we're important enough to...
被人盯上的感觉真好
It's nice to be wanted.
我听到了哦
Mm, I hear that.
快看
Look! Look! Wow.
没错 我知道这儿很酷
Yes, I know it's super cool in here,
我也会让你们随意按任何按钮
and I would totally let you guys press random buttons,
但我们得抓紧赶过去了
but they told me we need to move.
真的吗 现在搞这套吗
Seriously? We're doing this now?
是他吗 是不是他来了
Ooh. Is it him? Is it him?
没错 他喜欢闪亮登场
Yep. He likes to make an entrance.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
自从开天辟地以来
since the dawn of time...
猎鹰就备受崇拜
...the falcon has been worshipped
他代表着自♥由♥和胜利
as a symbol of freedom and victory.
此时此刻
Now,
新型猎鹰主宰着这片蓝天
a new kind of falcon rules the sky.
他就是超级无敌酷炫王
And he is one bad mamma jamma.
蓝鹰侠
Blue Falcon!
♪ 无论如何 我要做的就是赢 ♪
♪ All I do is win win no matter what ♪
♪ 脑子里只有钱 口袋里从来不嫌多 ♪
♪ Get money on my mind I can never get enough ♪
♪ 每当我入场 ♪
♪ And every time I step up in the buildin' ♪
♪ 所有人都会举手欢呼 ♪
♪ Everybody hands go up ♪
♪ 他们都在那里 ♪
♪ And they stay there ♪
太棒了
Ooh, yeah!
欢迎来到猎鹰之怒
Welcome to the Falcon Fury.
等一下 等一下
Hang on, hang on.
把灯打开
Turn on the lights.
我要的气球在哪 娣娣
Where are my balloons, Dee Dee?
我说猎鹰之怒的时候
When I say "Falcon Fury,"
就应该放气球了
that's supposed to cue the balloons.
吉斯 你怎么回事
Keith, what is the deal up there, man?
我错过了提示
I missed the cue.
你就这一个活 伙计 总而言之
Duh. You've got one job, pal. Anyway,
欢迎登机 我是蓝鹰侠
welcome aboard, I'm Blue Falcon.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
我就是