Yes, I am.
我告诉过你我不会是唯一一个注意到的
I told you I wasn't going to be the only one who noticed.
蓝鹰侠的套装胸前红"F"更大
No, Blue Falcon's suit has a bigger red "F"
也没有这么多 鳞片
on the chest, and it's way less, uh, scaly.
这是羽毛 好吗 这套是升级版的
They're feathers, all right? And it's called an upgrade.
这不是你♥爸♥的蓝鹰侠
This ain't your daddy's Blue Falcon.
你是想说你♥爸♥的蓝鹰侠吧
I think you mean to say your daddy's Blue Falcon
让我来给你们介绍一下
Allow me to introduce you
蓝鹰侠的已成年的大儿子布里安
to Blue Falcon's large adult son, Brian.
机械犬
Dynomutt!
所以你们能认出他
Oh, him you recognize?
当然啦 哥们儿 机械犬是狗中超人
Well, sure, man! Dynomutt is the dog wonder.
蓝鹰侠走到哪都带着它
Blue Falcon doesn't go anywhere without him.
但我现在在这 没带他
And yet here I am. Without him.
你干嘛啊
Ow! What was that for?
确认一下这不是梦
Making sure this isn't a dream.
那你应该掐你自己啊
You're supposed to pinch yourself.
确认好了吗
Finished?
确定了
Yes.
-等等 布里安 -蓝鹰侠
- Wait, Brian...- Blue Falcon.
-如果你现在是蓝鹰侠 -我就是
- If you're Blue Falcon now... - I am.
-那是不是意味着 -是的
- Does that mean... - Yes.
很遗憾 我爸已经去往一个更好的地方了
Regretfully, my father has moved on to a better place.
天啊 别啊
Oh, no!
你误会了 他退休去棕榈滩了
What? Oh, no, he's not dead. He retired to Palm Beach.
我们现在还是非常想他 非常 非常
We still miss him very, very, very,
-非常 非常 -他出故障了
- very, very... - Oh, no, he's glitching.
我没有 你听我说完
No, I'm not. Let me finish.
非常 非常 非常想他
...very, very, very much.
是达斯特里
It's Dastardly.
他肯定是从保龄球馆一路追来的
He must have tracked you here from the bowling alley.
我们快走 朋友们 去猎鹰巢
Let's move it, people. To the Falcon Nest.
那啥 走慢点
Like, hey, wait up!
没人能逃过迪克·达斯特里的魔爪
Nobody gets away from Dick Dastardly.
对吧 小坏宝们
Right, Rottens?
我要那船上的东西 不然就拿不到宝贝了
I need what's on that ship, or I'll never get my treasure.
不要让我失望
Do not fail me.
娣娣 你掌舵
Dee Dee, take the helm.
我准备好了 长官
Ready, sir.
你们可能需要系好安全带
You might want to buckle up.
如果谁觉得恶心 请吐布里安身上
And if you get sick, puke on Brian.
出发 娣娣
Punch it, Dee Dee.
坐稳了
Hang on.
-天啊 -这哥们儿想干啥啊
- Zoinks! - What's this guy's deal?
你看我的粉丝网站上最热门的消息
Look, the hot goss on my fan site
说达斯特里在收集
is that Dastardly's collecting
三个海饼干
the three shells of Seabiscuit...
是地狱犬的头骨啦 布里安
It's skulls of Cerberus, Brian.
我们讨论过这个了
We went over this.
他拿到了一个头骨
He's got one skull.
我们的任务是确保他得不到另外两个
Our mission is to make sure he doesn't get the other two.
那啥 那些诡异的头骨和我们有啥关系
Like, what do those creepy skulls have to do with us?
不知道
No idea.
抓紧了
Hold tight.
-我摆脱不了他 -试试抖动按钮
-I can't shake him off. -Try the shake button.
我要一杯巧克力奶昔
Ooh, I'll take a chocolate shake.
一杯香草味的 谢谢
Vanilla, please.
-没有抖动按钮 -什么 应该有的
-There is no shake button. -Well, there should be.
好了 小坏宝们 发射鱼叉
All right, rottens. Launch the harpoons.
他们过来了
Incoming!
发生了什么
What is going on?
做得好 把他们拉过来
Well done. Reel them in.
机械犬 你能把牵引光梯颠倒为弹出光梯吗
Dynomutt, can you reverse the polarity of the tractor beam?
当然行 但那将会
Of course, but that would make...
-等我信♥号♥♥ -收到
-Reverse on my mark. -On it.
现在
Now!
我们为什么停止拉那艘船了
Why have we stopped pulling in that ship?
不 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no. No, no. No!
真见鬼
Argh! Drat!
你们还好吗
Whew. Are you guys okay?
还好 那啥 如果可以的话
Yeah, but, like, if you want,
可以停一下把我们丢在这吗
you can pull over and drop us off here.
我们走路回去
We'll walk home.
达斯特里如果想的话 早把我们解决了
Dastardly could have finished us if he wanted to.
我认为他希望你们活着
I think he wants you guys alive.
我就知道你俩很重要
I knew you two were important.
如果你们加入我们的任务 会更安全
It would be safer for you if you joined us on our mission.
真的吗
It would?
叮铃铃 叮铃铃 叮铃铃 叮铃铃
Ring, ring! Ring, ring! Ring, ring! Ring, ring!
嘟嘟 你好
Boop! Hello? Oh!
是的
Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Yeah.
嗯 当然
Well, of course.
小伙子们 冒险来的电♥话♥ 找你的
Uh, guys, adventure's calling, and it's for you.
您好 冒险
Hello, adventure.
是的 可以将我的名字和号♥码删掉吗
Yes, will you take my name and number off your list?
但是 鲁奇 这是我们的机会
But, Raggy, this is our chance.
是的 也许你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right.
可以让大家知道我们一点都不弱
We can show everyone we're not the weak link.
冒险 先生 还是我
Uh, Mr. Adventure, sir, it's me again.
我的同伴对您的提议很感兴趣
Uh, my partner is intrigued by your offer,
但是我还在犹豫中
but I'm still on the fence.
我们一会给您回电♥话♥ 再见
We're gonna have to call you back. Bye-bye.
咔哒
Click.
-你真的想做这个吗 -是呀
-You really wanna do this? -Uh-huh.
好吧 我是不会让你一个人去做的
Well, I'm not gonna let you do it without me.
毕竟 在史酷比和夏奇中没有"我"一词
After all, there is no "I" in Scooby and Shaggy.
等一下 到底有没有
Wait, is there?
没有 非常好
No, all good.
我们加入了
We're in.
这就是我要说的
That's what I'm talking about!
现在 我有一些免责声明要请你们签字
Now, I've got a few waivers for you guys to sign.
太棒了 时机不错 吉斯
Oh, great. Great timing, Keith.
谢谢
Thank you!
所以是机器人袭击了
Well, uh, the robots attacked
一只会说话的狗和一个瘦瘦的男生
this talking dog and a gangly dude
总喜欢每句话开头
that had this habit of using the word "like"
用"那啥"这个词
at the start of every sentence.
那几乎就像是某些中年人所理解的
Almost as if he was some middle-aged man's idea of
青年嬉皮士的讲话方式
how a teenage hippie talks.
那肯定就是史酷比和夏奇了
Oh, that's Scooby and Shaggy all right.
所以 发生了什么
So, what happened?
我不清楚 他们似乎非常难过
I don't know. They seemed pretty bummed out.
也许是他们的朋友
I guess their friends dumped them
冷酷无情抛弃了他们什么的
in a cold-hearted way or something.
然后这束蓝♥光♥从天而降
And then this blue light came down from the sky
然后把他们吸了上去
and beamed them up.
夏奇和史酷比被抓了吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Shaggy and Scooby were taken?
是的
Yeah.
要我说 如果他们和朋友们在一块的话
I'd have to assume that if they were with their friends,
他们就不会被绑♥架♥了
they wouldn't have been kidnapped.,
我不能
I can't...
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
不管这些朋友是谁
Whoever those friends are
肩上肯定得背负极大的罪恶感
must be carrying a ton of guilt on their shoulders
就在此刻
right about now.
好吧 你可以跳过情感上的惩罚
Okay, can you skip the emotional punishment
来描述一下机器人 好吗
and describe the robots, please?
好的 当然 它们就像这盒子里的东西
Yeah, sure. Uh, they looked like what's in this box.
伙伴们 这东西真神奇
Guys, this thing is increíble.
它有完全的自主性 可以改变
It's fully autonomous and capable of modifying
自身外部的样子