但是那预言说他必须要他最好的朋友帮助
But the prophecy says he needs his best friend to help him.
那就是你 夏奇
That's you, Shaggy.
没有其他办法了 我就是那把钥匙
There's no other way. I'm the key.
我去
I'll go.
上面之说我们其中之一要在里面
It says one of us had to be on the inside,
但没说是哪一个
but it doesn't say which one.
不
No!
兄弟 在我们小时候 是你拯救了我
Buddy, back when we were kids, you saved me.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
不 别 鲁奇 等等
No. Don't. Raggy, wait!
不
No!
鲁奇
Raggy.
小酷 你是我遇到过的最好的朋友
Scoob. You're the best friend I could ever ask for.
你永远都是
And you always will be.
鲁奇
Raggy.
我们是不是忘了什么
Are we missing something?
"友谊长存"
"A pair whose friendship forever grows."
会不会有其它的意思
Could it mean something else?
我认为那说的是小酷和夏奇之间的友谊
I think it means that Scoob and Shaggy's friendship
长久不变无论他们是否在一起
will live on whether they're together or not.
但是
But...
为什么亚历山大要建造一个门
...why would Alexander make a gate
让他和他最后的朋友永久分离
that would separate him from his best friend forever?
他肯定有其它办法
He must have built a way out.
伙计们
Uh... Guys.
是亚历山大大帝
It's Alexander the Great.
看这个碑文 是给他的信息
Look at this inscription. It's a message from him.
"我们的关系绝会不会破裂和扭曲"
"Our bond will never break or bend..."
"所以 朋友 是时候回家了"
"So, my friend, it's time to return to your home."
史酷比应该可以试试
Maybe Scooby should give it a try.
鲁奇 你答应过我你绝不会离开
Raggy, you promised you'd never leave.
回家吧
Come home.
鲁奇
Raggy?
天啊
Zoinks!
也许友谊真的能拯救大局呢
I guess friendship really did save the day.
鲁奇
Raggy!
史酷比·杜
Scooby-Doo!
我爱你们
I love you guys!
你真是吓我们一跳 夏奇
You gave us quite a scare, Shaggy.
一个三头的怪物
Well, it takes more than a 3-headed monster
可无法让我和我最好的朋友分离
to keep me away from my best bud.
强壮 同情 机智
Tank, empath, brain.
我终于弄明白了你们是什么了
I finally figured out what you guys are.
你们是神秘公♥司♥的核心
You're the heart of Mystery, Inc.
抱歉 铁舌头 该好好考虑考虑的
Sorry. Metal tongue. Shoulda thought that through.
把我放下来 你个叛徒
Put me down, you traitorous tin cans!
滋滋噜噜 该死的机器人
Rasm-Frasm. Stupid robots.
该为你的罪行付出代价了 迪克·达斯特里
Time to pay for your crimes, Dick Dastardly.
是吗
Or is it?
西蒙·考威尔
Simon Cowell?
这装得还真挺像
Wow, that is a solid impersonation.
谢谢
Thank you.
中学参演歌♥剧《猫》的时候
I also played Rum Tum Tugger
我还扮过若·腾·塔格
in my secondary school's production of Cats.
这说不通啊
This makes no sense.
他怎么会有时间
How could he have time to judge
既评论世界最大的选秀节目
the world's greatest talent shows
又同时建造了一艘巨大的飞船
and build a giant airship?
迪克·达斯特里
Dick Dastardly?
倒霉 没人会看出二次伪装的了
Drat. No one ever goes for the double unmasking.
你俩跟我们走
You are coming with us.
我会成功的
I would've gotten away with it
要不是你们这些
if it weren't for you
半路插♥进♥来的强盗
mismatched meddling miscreants!
恭喜 你俩
Congratulations, you two.
你们刚刚拯救了世界
You just saved the world.
你们感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
饿了
Hungry.
神秘公♥司♥
超自然迷案解密者
太完美了
Oh, man. It's perfect.
等会 夏奇 你雇的DJ呢
Wait, Shaggy, where's the DJ you hired?
那啥 他们等会就来
Like, they'll be here any minute.
"他们"
"They"?
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我们是不会错过你们的开业大典的
You know we wouldn't miss your grand opening.
DJ蓝鹰侠
DJ Blue Falcon!
这就是你该有的开场
And that is how you make an entrance.
干得漂亮 吉斯
Good job, Keith.
谢谢你 蓝鹰侠
Thank you, BF!
我很高兴你回来了
I'm so happy you're back.
知道吗 我为他骄傲
You know, I'm proud of him,
但他没有我们是不行的
but he couldn't have done this without us.
我知道 我必须得申请加薪了
I know. I am so gonna need a raise.
你好
Hello?
你好 是神秘公♥司♥吗
Hello, Mystery Inc.?
在圣佩德罗有神秘事件发生
There's been a mysterious sighting in San Pedro.
有群众看到一幻影金枪鱼拖着渔船
Residents report seeing a phantom tuna trawler
载着一名老船长的鬼魂
and the ghost of an old sea captain.
鬼魂
G-g-g-ghost?
看来我们要出动了
Looks like we're on the case.
让我们搞定他吧
Let's hit it.
吸尘宝 帮我们看店哦
Hey, Dusty! Watch the shop, please.
怎么说 兄弟
What do you say, buddy?
让我们行动起来吧
Let's Scooby-Dooby-Doo it!