旋转致胜
Spin it to win it.
我的鲁奇在哪里
I want my Raggy!
你找机会拿头骨
You make a break for the skull.
我去救布里安和史酷比
I'll go pick up Brian and Scooby.
明白
On it.
离它远点
Leave him alone.
我爱挑战 就像我爱恐龙蛋一样
I love a challenge like I love dinosaur eggs.
太轻松了
Over easy.
小心
Uh... Look out!
哎哟 这些轮子还挺酷的
Dang, those are some dope wheels.
不管那些轮子是什么
Whatever wheels are!
-史酷比 -鲁奇
- Scooby! - Raggy?
-你怎么来这的 -不 让我先说
- How'd you get here? - No, let me go first.
小酷
Scoob...
那辆破货车是从哪来的
Where did that anachronistic van come from?
弗莱德把它带来了 但这不重要
Fred brought it, but that's not important.
他是怎么把那辆货车带到
How'd he get the van to a prehistoric world
被深埋在北极下的史前世界的
hidden miles beneath the North Pole?
我不懂 你得问弗莱德
I don't know. Why don't you ask Fred...
谁是弗莱德
Who's Fred?
-现在 我得 -你认错人了
- ...right now, I need to... - Not me.
迪克·达斯特里
Dick Dastardly!
正是在下
That's right.
你愚蠢的朋友们
Your foolish friend
把我直接带到你面前
led me straight to you.
哦不
Oh, no.
先走一步 我还有个宝贝要带走呢
If you will excuse me, I have a treasure to collect.
鲁奇
Raggy!
史酷比
Scooby!
我差点忘了把这些垃圾丢下去
Oh, and I almost forgot to take out the rubbish.
接得好
Whoa, nice catch! Ahhh!
过得咋样
What's up?
雅典见
See you all in Athens.
哦 你们见不到我
Oh! No, you won't.
因为离开这的唯一方式就是坐飞船
Because the only way out is with a jet.
好在我们还有一架
Well, good thing we have one.
你们现在还有吗
Oh, do you now?
他说话的样子有点不对劲
There's something about the way he said,
他说"你们有吗"然后笑的样子
"Do you?" and then laughed
让我觉得他对我们的飞船做了些什么
that makes me think he did something to our ship.
真讨厌我是对的
I hate it when I'm right.
还好这不经常发生
We're lucky it doesn't happen often.
主引擎被弄坏了
The primary engine is destroyed.
推进器完好无损
The thrusters are intact,
但它们太小了 发动不了飞船
but they're way too small to launch the ship.
所以我们被困在这了吗
So, we're stuck here?
如果你的小兄弟
Well, maybe if your little buddy
没有把坏蛋直接带过来的话
didn't lead the bad guy right to us...
离夏奇远点
Leave Shaggy alone.
没错 什么样的英雄用别人的错误甩锅呢
Yeah, what kind of hero blames other people for his problems?
就是布里安了
Meet Brian.
闭上你的狗嘴
Hey, you shut your dog face.
你才闭上你的人嘴
You shut your face-face.
因为你 史酷比·杜坐上了
Because of you, Scooby-Doo has a first-class ticket
去狗末世界的头等舱
to the dogpocalypse.
别拿你的手指对着我
Don't you point your finger at me.
别拿两根手指对着我
Don't double point your finger at me.
我偏要拿三根手指对着你
Maybe I'll triple-finger point at you.
那我就得拿四根手指对着你了
Then obviously I'm gonna quadruple-finger point at you.
你来呀 不自量力
Ha! That's just a wave, dipstick.
放开他
Hey, get off of him.
他是先挑事的那一个
He's the one that started it!
该死的大男子气概
Toxic masculinity.
停 停下来 你们都停下来
Stop! Stop it, all of you!
是我的错 怪我
It's my fault. I'm to blame.
我让我的嫉妒把我和史酷比分开了
I let my own jealousy break me and Scooby up.
我怕他有了新制♥服♥和新团队之后
I was afraid that with his new suit and his new team,
情况会发生改变
things were gonna change.
情况也确实改变了
And they did change.
但那啥 没事的 人们会成长
But, like, that's okay. People can grow.
但不意味着我们要分道扬镳
But it doesn't mean that we're growing apart.
因为有一件事永远不会改变
Because the one thing that will never change
那就是史酷比·杜是我最好的朋友
is that Scooby-Doo is my best friend.
十年之前
Ten years ago,
一个小男孩对一只走丢的小狗发誓
a little boy made a promise to a stray puppy
说他永远不会离开他 不管发生什么
that he'd never leave him, no matter what.
我会一直信守我的诺言
And I'm gonna keep that promise.
现在 是时候让我们阻止那个大胡子坏蛋
Now, it's time we stop this mustachioed menace
打开地下通道的大门
from opening the gates to the underpass...
是地下世界
Underworld.
阻止他唤醒那条吓人的抵御犬
And letting loose the fearsome sippy-cup.
-是地狱犬 -所以 你们怎么看
- Cerberus. - So, what do you say
-我们从中土出去 -侵权警告
- we get out of Middle-earth... - Copyright infringement.
然后救出那个爱吃零食的
...and go get my always-snacking,
从不缺席 经常打盹的狗狗回来
never-lacking, often-napping dog back!
谁要和我一起
Who's with me?
我们都和你一起
We are!
那我们就出发吧
Let's do this.
我要那个 谢谢你
That one! Thank you!
妈妈
Momma!
爹地 那东西是什么
Dad! What is that thing?
我已经等待
Oh, I've waited!
我等这一刻已经许久了
I've waited and waited for this very moment!
把你的爪子给我
Give me your paw.
不 怎么回事
No! What?
真是阴魂不散
Back again like a bad oyster.
伙计们 超自然传送 目标正前方
Guys, supernatural transformation dead ahead.
我以为你那些弱鸡朋友们
I thought you mewling millennials
已经彻底完蛋了
were done for good!
把那些鹰什么的呆瓜给我打下来
Destroy those falcon fools!
-太棒了 -不
- Yes! - No!
不
No!
我告诉过你
I told you,
你是这个世界上最重要的狗狗
you were the most important dog in the world.
现在让我给你展示为什么
Now let me show you why.
狗爪子完美对上了
And the slipper fits.
成功了
It's happening!
终于要成功了
It's finally happening!
比我想象的还要大一点
Little more than I bargained for.
如果我是你 我会马上跑的
If I were you, I'd run!
怪物
Monster!
快点 爹地
Hurry! Daddy!
你们还活着
You guys are alive!
史酷比·杜
Scooby-Doo!
史酷比
Scooby!
谢天谢地 咱们又重聚在一起了
Oh, thank goodness! The gang's finally back together.
-兄弟 我从来没有想 -我懂的 我也是
- Buddy, I never meant to... - I know. Me neither.
好了
All right.
是时候把那只三头猎狗送回原来的地方了
Time to take that 3-headed hound down to the pound.
大家一起吗
Is everyone accounted for?
今天的有氧运动有点多了
Whew. Well, that was my cardio for the day.
机械犬 你救了我们
Dynomutt, you saved us.
没错 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you!
太棒了 机械犬
Yes, Dynomutt!
终于 我的宝藏
At long last, my treasure!
哦 不
Oh, no.
我太迟了
I'm too late.
我努力寻找了好多年 我的朋友
I've been searching for years, my friend.
但我还是没赶上
But I didn't make it in time.
对不起
I'm sorry.