对 对不起
I'm so, so sorry.
还有好多事情
There are so many things
我们没能一起去做
we never got to do together.
你还活着
You're alive?
你还活着
You're alive!
你这只坏狗 你怎么能这样对我
You cantankerous canine. How could you do that to me?
滋滋噜噜
Rasm-Frasm.
停 我没开玩笑 停下来
Stop! I'm not joking! Stop!
我
Oh! I...
我没法生气
I can't stay mad.
你还活着
You're alive!
所以 这是地狱犬
So, that's Cerberus.
我们不能让它进到城区里
We've got to stop him before he gets into the city.
那啥 该怎么办
Like, how?
我们与怪兽战斗这么长时间了
We fight monsters all the time.
还记得在闹鬼水族馆的幻影海贼吗
Remember the phantom sea squid at the haunted aquarium?
那其实就是一个地♥产♥开♥发♥商
That was a real estate developer
弄了几个闪光灯和音效机器
with a couple of flashlights and a sound effects machine.
这次可是真的鬼呀 对吧 弗莱德
This is the real deal. Right, Fred?
弗莱德
Fred?
弗莱德哪去了
Where's Fred?
你也该复仇了
You shall be avenged.
为了我的神秘猎车
For the Mystery Machine!
他在反击
He's just attacking.
那我们是不是也该去反击了
I mean, are we supposed to be attacking?
弗莱德 快点 抓紧 跑啊
Fred! Come on. Hurry! Run!
抱歉 伙计们 千万别弄坏一个男人的车
Sorry, gang. Never mess with another man's vehicle.
我们需要一个计划
We need a plan.
好的 维尔玛和弗莱德 你们去门那里
Okay, like, Velma and Fred, you get to the gate
弄清楚怎么关上它
and, uh, figure out how to close it.
我们来吸引地狱犬
And we'll distract Cerberus.
好主意啊
Great idea, guys.
棒极了
That was awesome!
很聪明
Smart.
是的 我们经历了很多了
Yeah, we've been through a lot.
我们成长了
We've grown.
布里安
Brian!
跑 跑 跑 快跑
Go! Go, go, go, go, go!
就是现在 维尔玛
Now, Velma!
我们走
Let's go!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
可能他想要史酷比饼干
Maybe he wants a Scooby Snack?
我没有史酷比饼干
I don't have any Scooby Snacks.
我总会带着一片的
I always have a spare.
抱歉
Sorry.
这就是为什么我还会带着另一块
And that's why I always have a spare spare.
史酷比
Scooby!
我实在忍♥不住
I'm so weak.
好狗狗
Nice doggy.
让我来
I got this.
小心啊
Look out!
你还好吗 小东西
Are you okay, little guy?
布里安 你在这干啥呢
Brian, what are you doing back here?
给我爸打电♥话♥
I'm calling my dad.
你不需要你♥爸♥爸的
You don't need your dad.
不 我需要 他才是超级英雄
Yes, I do, all right? He's the hero.
我不是 我没法打赢它
I'm not. I can't win this.
那又怎么样 看看史酷比和夏奇
So what? Look at Scooby and Shaggy!
他们很害怕 但他们还在想办法搞定它
They're terrified, and they're taking on Cerberus!
我好害怕
I'm terrified!
为什么我们来搞定它啊
Why are we taking on Cerberus?
好吧 用他们独特的方法
Well, in their own unique way.
所以你是说英雄也会感到害怕
So you're saying it's heroic to be scared,
有时候甚至会丢掉性命
and even to lose sometimes?
兄弟 就是现在
Dude, this is it!
这是我的英雄时刻 我真正的英雄时刻
This is my hero moment, my real hero moment.
这也是我的英雄时刻
And it's my moment, too.
我的工作就是帮助你
My job is to have your back.
所以你说呢 蓝鹰侠
So what do you say, Blue Falcon?
好吧 我哭了
Okay, now I'm crying.
机械犬
Dyno!
史酷比和夏奇要变成狗粮了
Scooby and Shaggy are about to be puppy chow.
是时候展开你的翅膀飞翔了
It's time for you to spread your wings and fly.
你说得对
You're right.
这身衣服让我看起来是个英雄
This suit just makes me a hero on the outside.
是时候成为真正的英雄了 在这里
It's time to tap into the hero. In here.
你知道这身衣服是真有翅膀的对吧
You know your suit has actual wings and can fly, right?
对 有翅膀
Oh, right. The wings!
开始吧
Let's do this!
我刚飞起来有点小激动
I got a little too excited on the takeoff.
这边史酷比·杜
This way, Scooby-Doo!
地狱犬
Oh, Cerberus.
看这 小狗狗
Here, poochie-boy.
做超级英雄挺有趣的
This superhero stuff is fun!
史酷比
Scooby!
我接住你了
I got you.
再见啦 傻瓜们
Farewell, fools!
拜拜 傻蛋们
Sayonara, suckers!
达斯特里
Dastardly!
我们有钱了
We're rich!
滋滋噜噜 金钱浴
Rasm-Frasm. Money bath!
他的老朋友回来了
Aw. He got his friend back.
达芙妮 集中注意力
Daphne, focus.
我要是拿了达斯特里船上的那张线索就好了
I wish I had that clue from Dastardly's ship.
你是要这个吗
You mean this thing?
你是一直都揣着它呢吗
Are you telling me you had that the whole time?
迟来的好过没有呀
Better late than never!
这太棒了
This is awesome!
太棒了 他们牵制住了它
Oh, good. They got him distracted.
小家伙
Hey, little guy.
还记得在保龄馆
Remember at the bowling alley
你变成的那个东西吗
when you transformed into that thing?
不不不 不是这个吓人的
No. No, no, no. Not that scary thing.
看上去像一个谜语
Huh. Looks like a riddle.
或者是个预言
Or a prophecy?
"两位好兄弟建起通往人间的桥梁
"Two brothers bridge the earthly void.
一个男人 一条狗 钥匙生效"
One man, one dog. The key employed."
"一个开门 两个关门
"One to open, two to close,
他们的友谊长存"
a pair whose friendship forever grows."
对了 一个人开门 两个人关门
That's it! It takes one to open but two to lock.
好吧 在变成蝎子之前
Okay. Before the creepy scorpion
但是在变成吓人的球瓶之后
but after the scary pin.
对对对 就是这个
Yeah. Yeah, that's it!
但还有代价
But there's a catch.
来了 我们要把地狱犬吸引到的大门附近
Incoming! We've gotta get Cerberus closer to the gate!
明白
On it!
这 小狗狗
Here, doggy, doggy, doggy.
[保龄球术语 打二球]
Man, looks like we just spared the world!
保龄球双关呢
Bowling puns.
这是我们的风格
This is so us.
好啦 所以我们怎么锁住那只狗狗呢
Okay, so how do we lock that puppy up?
怎么了
What?
你们其中一个要在外面关上门
One of you has to hold the gates shut here...
而另一个要则在里面上锁
While one of you locks them from inside the Underworld.
什么 不
What? No!
肯定还有其它办法的 对吧 维尔玛
There has to be another way. Right, Velma?
亚历山大大帝建造的这个门
Alexander the Great built these gates
只有他和他的狗佩里塔斯才能锁上
to be locked only by him and his dog Peritas.
作为佩里塔斯最后的后裔
As the last descendant of Peritas,
史酷比必须这样做
Scooby has to do it.