Rose Walker. Was she a target of his?
不 她就是普通公民
No. Just a citizen.
她和哈奇交往过
She and Hatch had a relationship.
他很迷恋她 所以跟踪了她
He was obsessed with her, romantically. He stalked her.
我还是第一次看他
It's the first time I've
对一个女人如此痴迷
ever seen him show any type of emotion at all.
恋情进行得不顺利
It didn't go well.
罗丝本来就是底特律人
Rose was originally from Detroit.
她回来是为了摆脱他
She came back here to get away from him.
这招看来也没什么用
Yeah, that didn't go well either.
卡特勒警官 有人要见你
Sergeant Cutler, there's someone here to see you.
你好 伙计们
Hello, boys.
环城公路的交通状况还好吗
How's the Beltway?
哈奇
Hatch.
你在这儿干什么 沃尔特
What are you doing here, Walter?
这是送给吉米的
These are for Kim.
住手 你住手
Hey, hey, hey! Back off!
-住手 住手 -住手 快住手
- Back off! Back off! - Back off! Back off!
放开他 放开他
Keep him off! Keep him off!
把手放下
Put that hand down!
警官 我要起诉这个疯子蓄意伤人
Inspector, I'd like to press assault charges against this maniac.
他在跟踪你们 所以你们找不到他
He's been following you. That's why you couldn't find him.
他知道你在这儿
He knew you were here.
好吧 从现在开始交给我们处理
Okay, we'll take it from here.
不 他被捕了
No. He's under arrest.
放他走 卡特勒
Now, you let it go, Cutler.
你就这样让他走了吗
You're just gonna let him walk out?
这是联邦政♥府♥自己的问题
It's the federal government's problem.
不 这是他跟我之间的问题
No, he's my problem!
这是政♥府♥的命令
It's their call.
联邦政♥府♥最大
Feds trump State.
这是制度 你知道的
You know the rules.
可是他不知道
He doesn't know the rules!
我们走了 走吧 咱们走
We'll be going. Come on. Let's go.
他骚扰罗丝你们控制不了
Couldn't keep him away from Rose.
那能控制住他不来骚扰我吗
You think you're gonna keep him away from me?
绅士们 祝你今天过得愉快
Have a nice day, gentlemen.
你能收手了吗
Would you step back?
我要你让我的队伍通过认证
You get this team certified,
然后明天就离开这里
and you get out of my city tomorrow.
没事 有我看着他
Come on. I got this.
事情都结束了 别再想了
It's over. Let it go.
不 事情还没结束 你不了解这样的人
No, it's not over. You don't understand guys like this.
我不了解?
I don't?
我可是靠心理咨♥询♥吃饭的
I shrink heads for a living.
他会来找你的
He's gonna come after you.
保罗
Paul,
他的目标是你好吧 不是我
he's focused on you, okay? Not me.
他才不会转移到我身上
That type of transference, it's not typical...
他知道...
He knows that
我在意你
I care about you.
你在意我吗 你才刚认识我
You care about me? You just met me.
-别这样 -哪样
- Don't do this. - Do what?
这样
This.
吃不吃薯条
Fry?
我不饿
Not hungry.
这次是什么任务
So what's the job?
目前没有任务
There is no job.
但你得跟我们回华盛顿
But they want you back in Washington
有任务就在那通知你
in case there is.
你知道你得放下她 对吧
You know you need to get over her, right?
她已经死了
She's gone.
而且你是为政♥府♥工作
And you work for the government.
你得放下她 向前看
Suck it up and move on.
这不关你们的事
It was none of your business.
你们不该去吓唬她
You scared her.
我们当时是想帮你
Hey, we were trying to help you.
你对你的祖国很重要
You're very important to your country.
她对我也
She was very important
很重要
to me.
她叫罗丝
Her name was Rose.
你好 保罗
Hey, Paul.
谁负责保护她
Who's tailing her?
我让曼尼和拉坦负责
I got Mani and Rattan on that.
她工作的时候谁负责
Who's watching her at work?
贝勒斯和赛亚
Bayless and Thayer.
不要让她脱离你们的视线 明白了吗
She never leaves your sight, understand?
如果他出现了 直接射杀 先斩后奏
He shows up, shoot him. Ask questions later.
好的
Okay.
什么事
Yeah?
卡特勒 你最好马上赶到
Cutler, you better get over here
博宾和门罗的十字路口
to Beaubien and Monroe.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
他把他俩都干掉了
He took them both out.
卡特勒 这男的到底是谁
Cutler, who the hell is this guy?
曼蒂 立刻进入房♥间
So, Mundy, go inside right
立刻去 别让她离开你的视线
now and don't let her out of your sight.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你好 曼蒂
Hey, Mundy.
你好 我是吉米 请留言
Hi, this is Kim. Leave a message.
曼蒂
Mundy? Hey.
坏了
No.
得手
你好 肯特林和榆树街这里
Yeah, officer down.
有警员中枪 榆树街1035号♥
Kentolin and Elm. 1035 Elm.
这是政♥府♥侦察卫星的画面
Government recon satellite access.
我们实时拍到了在联邦官员的车
We got real-time NSA shots
还有吉米房♥子附近发生了枪杀
over the Feds' car and Kim's house.
-他从地下消失了 -曼蒂怎么样了
- He disappeared underground. - How's Mundy?
还在手术室 不知道
OR. Don't know.
情况不妙
Doesn't look good.
是你放哈奇走的
You let Hatch walk out of here.
-是你放他离开的 -我早叫你回家了
- You know, you let him go. - I told you to go home.
你走了就什么事都不会发生了
This would have never have happened.
我现在就撤你的权
I am revoking your deputization.
你现在没有任何权力了
You no longer have any authority in this department.
回家吧
Go home.
你要怎么找到她 为什么FBI不来人
What are you doing to find her? Why isn't the FBI here?
我在等华盛顿给我处理情况的指示
I am waiting for Washington to advise me on the situation.
-如果他走了 我也不干了 -好吧
- He's gone, I'm gone. - Fine.
你们都走吧 现在你资历最老
Then you're both gone. You're next in seniority.
你来当队长
You're team leader now.
你这该死的蠢货
You stupid son of a bitch.
队伍要团结 长官
We're a team, sir.
这是我的事 跟大家无关
This is nobody's fight but mine.
你确定吗 保罗
You sure about this, P?
我为你们感到骄傲
Make me proud.
好吧
Okay.
需要特警队支援
Requesting SWAT back-up.
第七大道和伍德沃德的施工地点
Jumper at Seventh and Woodward.
有人要跳楼
The construction site.
行动吧 行动吧
Come on, come on. Let's go. Let's go.
好吧 伙计们 我们上
All right, fellows. Let's go. Let's gear up. Come on.
-最先到的警队在哪儿呢 -不知道
- Where are the first responders? - Don't know.
他们应该把这周围封锁起来才对
Supposed to be here to lock down the perimeter.
好吧 我们晚点再教训他们
Well, we'll spank them later.
先把他弄下来
Let's get this guy down.
好的 目标是一名白人男子
All right, y'all. We got a white male,
30岁左右 要从四楼跳下来
30s, threatening suicide on the fourth floor.
-他有武器吗 -可能有 所以得盯紧点
- Is he armed? - Could be, so look alive.
听着 如果他是本地人
Look, if he's a local,
电影精选列表