没有利用现有资源来影响结果
by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
赶紧打你的
Just take your swing.
好吧 你这是作弊
Yeah, well, you cheated.
不 我没有 我打就是为了赢
No, I didn't. I played to win.
而你只是为了证明你有多厉害
You played to prove how tough you are.
特警组的交战规则很简单
Rules of engagement in SWAT are simple.
用尽一切手段打败你的敌人
Defeat the enemy any way you can.
你本来可以像我这么做的
You could have done the same thing I did.
你也本应该这么做 但是你没想到
You should have. But you didn't think about it.
明天把你的东西都收拾好
Clear out your locker tomorrow.
-干吗 -卡特勒 别这样 伙计
- Hey! - Cutler, come on, man.
给他叫辆出租车或者送他回家 明白吗
Call him a cab or drive him home. Got it?
明白明白 他就交给我们了
All right. All right. We got him.
先生们 明早见
See you gentlemen in the morning.
-嘿 -住手
- Hey, hey, hey! - Stop!
别这样 哥们 放松
Come on, man. Relax.
今天我受够了 我要走了
I had enough of this day. I'm out of here.
凯洛格是这个团队最好的队员
Kellogg was the best man on the team.
最好的射手 最好的领导者
Best shooter, best leader.
他违抗命令 他又自大又强势
He disobeys orders. He's arrogant, compulsive.
-他还威胁团队其他成员 -这里是底特律
- He intimidates team members. - This is Detroit!
你不能开除我的人
You can't fire somebody off my team.
-我不会再训练他了 -那就别训练
- I'm not certifying him! - Then don't.
在你离开之前他会一直在C队工作
He's working on Charlie Company till you're gone.
同时 你这边缺一个人
In the meantime, you're one man short.
这些是经过筛选的候选人 挑一个吧
Pre-screened candidates. Pick one.
我想让别的人加入进来
I'd rather bring someone else in.
就这两周吗
For less than two weeks?
我走了你也会希望他留下的 他们很棒
You'll want to keep him after I'm gone. They're that good.
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
希望你的女儿好起来
Hope your little girl feels better.
我还盼望着你变丑点
I was hoping you'd be ugly by now.
我还盼望着你变帅点
And I was hoping you'd be cute.
-怎么样啊 罗莉 -你怎么样 小保
- How you doing, Lori? - What up, P?
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming here.
别急 我可没什么都忘了
Easy. Didn't leave much behind.
你知道吗 在达拉斯反恐组我可是排第四
Do you know, I was number four on Dallas SWAT?
然后我却为了那个混♥蛋♥去了西雅图
Then I move to Seattle for that jackass.
千万别跟警♥察♥约会
Never date a cop.
他们会让你伤心的 哥们
They'll break your heart, man.
-总是如此 -你想我帮你报仇吗 帮你干掉他
- Every time. - You want me to shoot him? Take him out?
我已经动手了 不过他没死
Already did. He lived.
还按我们在巴格达那样来吧 宝贝儿
Let's do it like Baghdad, baby.
是啊
Yeah.
第四天 先生们 狙击课
Day four, gentlemen. Sniper school.
我在军队的时候可没这么带劲的妞
I don't remember people looking like that when I was in the Army.
该死 这是地狱
Shit. This is going to be hell.
或者是天堂
Or heaven.
-打哪 -前额
- Requests? - Forehead.
继续
Call it.
鼻子
Nose.
好了 伙计们
All right, guys.
我们会重新训练你们的
We're going to retrain your
眼睛和手的一致性
eye and hands to move in one single motion.
现在 你们的准确性可能会差些
Now, you may lose a little accuracy,
但是速度会提高
but you'll gain a lot of speed.
那样有什么好处
What's the advantage of that?
秒杀
Speed kills.
伊♥拉♥克♥的战略狙击如今发生了一些变化
Tactical sniping changed a bit in Iraq.
我们发现你们可以
We found you could shoot a
比以前的教你们的那套更快点
bit faster than the old school thought or taught
还能保持一定的准确性
and still meet a high standard of accuracy.
我很喜欢你说话
I really like the way you say that.
管管你的学生 小保
Get your boy, P.
你这是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
沃特斯 对吧
Watters, right?
射击右眼
Right eye.
不错嘛
Very nice.
西雅图
Seattle.
-曼蒂警官 -是的
- Officer Mundy. - Yeah.
射击左耳
Left ear.
倒过来
Upside down.
什么
What?
倒过来 马上
Upside down. Now.
-你在开玩笑吧 -没有
- Are you kidding me? - No.
太扯淡了 给我几个袋子
Ridiculous. Grab me some of these bags.
-按住我的脚 -没问题
- Hold my feet, will you? - I got it.
沃特斯 你说他射中了吗
Hey, Watters, is that a hit or miss?
我就算他射中了
I'd give it to him.
答错了 沃特斯
That would be incorrect, Watters.
那你想我留堂吗
So you want me to stay after class, now?
很容易啊
Easy does it.
-曼蒂警官 -是
- Officer Mundy. - Yes.
你算准了风速湿度和温度
You accounted for wind, humidity and heat,
但是没算好子弹下落率
just not drop ratio.
那个子弹比一般的金属弹重一些
That round is heavier than a normal full jacket.
飞四百尺就开始像死鸟一样落下来了
Starts falling like a dead pigeon at 400 feet.
再来一次
Again.
-同样的目标 -好的
- Same target. - Okay.
-你好 -记得我跟你说的话吗
- Hello? - Remember what I told you?
-你是谁 -我是沃尔特
- Who is this? - It's Walter.
记得我说过如果她死了会怎样吗
Remember what I told you would happen if she died?
这是你的错 她的死是你的错
This is your fault. It's your fault she's dead.
你就剩一次给你律师打电♥话♥的机会了
You should have used your one phone call to get a lawyer,
混♥蛋♥
asshole.
棒球运动员叫这么个破名字
Worst name for a baseball player ever.
梅尔基·卡布莱拉[纽约扬基队著名运动员]
Melky Cabrera.
梅尔基 听着就没劲
Melky. Sounds like discharge.
再撞我一下试试
Do that again.
猪撞树上了还是你撞猪上了
Did you hit something or did something hit you?
撞到我老婆了 兄弟
My wife, brother.
面对防备充分的嫌犯 我们的主要目标是
The main objective of SWAT in a barricaded suspect situation is what?
曼蒂
Mundy?
-救援人♥质♥ -正确
- To save lives. - Correct.
那么对于嫌犯来说
And what's the main objective of a terrorist
主要目标是 斯托克顿
in a suspect situation? Stockton?
拉上所有人跟他们一起死
To die and to take everybody with him.
正确 从一开始
Correct. From the beginning,
人♥质♥救援一直都是要救人命
hostage rescue has always been
但是任务是千变万化的
about saving lives, but the mission's changing.
你们部门那些说服绑匪的案例都很成功
Your department's record on talking down hostage takers, it's excellent.
但是我只是想确定
But I just want to make sure that
碰到不能被说服的 你们也能应付
you're tuned up for the ones who can't be talked down. Okay?
三十分钟午餐时间 没问题吧
Thirty minutes for lunch. Cool?
-可以吗 -我没问题
- Is that good? - Cool with me.
伙计 看好它
Dude, watch it.
-看好什么 -椅子
- Watch what? - The chair.
你把你自己看好吧
You watch yourself.
-你好 怎么样啊 -你好
- Hey, there. How's it going? - Hey.
你是三天前那个人♥质♥自杀案里的警官吧
You were the arresting officer on that suicide three nights ago?
是的
Yeah.
给你拿来了事故报告
Brought you your incident report.
不都是监管警官来送报告的吗
Doesn't the watch commander usually bring the arrest reports?
是的 我只是 我想看看你调整的怎么样
Yeah, I just... I wanted to make sure you're adjusting okay.
你看过之后也许就笑不出来了
And you might not be smiling after you read that.
-他在里面吗 -不好意思
- He in there? - Excuse me.
为什么允许那个疯子保释
Why was this lunatic allowed bail?
因为他被认定不会潜逃 而且他付了钱
He was deemed not to be a flight risk and paid the court.
有人死了
Somebody died.
她是自杀的 他保释金掏了有一百万
She killed herself. His bail was set at a million.
电影精选列表