Good.
欢迎来到第九天
Welcome to day nine.
建筑接近限界和封闭处所作战
Structured clearance and close quarter combat.
每种因素都要倍加注意
Everything counts double here.
-注意门 -注意窗户
- Contact door. - Contact window.
趴下 趴下 趴下 趴下
Down, down, down, down.
警♥察♥
Police.
-哥们 -该死
- Man. - Shit.
时间 时间的意思
Time. And by "Time", I mean
就是说你们花太多时间了 训练结束
you guys took too much of it. Drill complete.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
听着 清理现场就像跳舞
Listen, when you're clearing a structure, it's like a dance.
你们需要同步 知道吗
You need to be in sync, okay?
像一个人一样的思考和行动
Thinking and moving as one.
快点
Quickly.
哥们 我被击中了差不多五十次
Man, I got shot, like, 50 times.
下次快点开枪或者快点躲开
Yeah, well, you need to learn to shoot straighter or duck faster.
你们有没有人
Did any of you guys get a
嗓子疼 不许笑
little tingle in your throat? Don't laugh at me.
你不会死的 斯托克顿 没事
You're not dying, Stockton. You're not dying.
你认为没事吗
You don't think?
-没事 放松 -可能吧
- No, relax. - Maybe.
就算有事
You would be dying from
你也会死在前天遇到的那个妞的裙子下
that girl I saw the other night, if anything.
-没错 -你丫的
- Exactly. - Your mom.
致吾爱罗丝
特警A队
个人信息 沃尔特·哈奇
个人地址 加州高地公园 48283
收到你的消息了 混♥蛋♥
Got your message, asshole.
钱包在桌上
The wallet on the table.
珠宝你也可以拿走
You can have the jewelry.
对不起 误会 我...
Sorry. Mistake. I...
警♥察♥
Police.
-是的 -没事了
- Yeah. - It's okay.
怎么了
Yeah?
你先损失了人♥质♥ 现在又闯错了房♥子
First you lose a hostage. Now you break into the wrong house.
是不是要晚节难保了
I don't know if your reputation is gonna survive.
-是吗 我没事 -我也是
- Yeah, well, I'm a survivor. - So am I.
我会去参加你的葬礼的
And I'll be going to your funeral.
我们追踪那个电♥话♥到了一个
We triangulated the call to a
街区外的电♥话♥亭 他在那附近
cell phone tower about a block away. He was close.
有电♥话♥号♥码吗
You get a number?
预付费电♥话♥ 谁知道从哪买♥♥的
Pre-paid cell phone. Could have bought it anywhere.
没法追踪
Untraceable.
用谷歌♥地图呢
Google Earth?
最近的卫星图片是十小时前拍到的
The last satellite image taken of this area was 10 hours ago.
老大
Sir.
C4和塑料炸♥药♥
C-4 and Semtex.
这是军用级别的
This is military grade.
这炸♥弹♥能毁了附近的半个街区
This bomb would've taken out half the block.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这是什么 -机票
- What's this? - Plane ticket.
我希望你今晚离开底特律
I want you out of Detroit. Tonight.
你是目标
You're a target.
离开并不能阻止他 而且我还有队伍要考核
Leaving won't stop him, and I have a team to certify.
我哪儿都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
好了 我们没事 我们没事
Yeah, we're good. We're good.
-怎么啦 -我们得谈谈
- Hey. What's up? - We need to talk.
-谈什么 -沃尔特·哈奇
- About what? - Walter Hatch.
等等 他放置了颗炸♥弹♥吗
Wait, he planted a bomb?
对 但他事先给我打了电♥话♥ 警告我
Yeah, but he called me first. Warning me.
我不知道他是不是杀人成性 我...
I don't know if he's homicidal. I...
他先给你打电♥话♥了 让你警觉起来
Okay, the fact that he called you first, put you on guard,
好像他真的想要你找到那炸♥弹♥
it's almost like he wanted you to look for the bomb.
我现在面对的是什么
What am I dealing with here?
他有着强烈的两极性边缘性格
Well, he's a high-functioning bipolar borderline personality.
我想你已经成为了
You know, I think that you have become
他固定的目标
the object of his fixation.
他以前着迷于罗丝·沃克
He was obsessed with Rose Walker.
现在她死了 他就转而对你着迷了
And now that she's gone, he's transferred that obsession to you.
你还好吗
You okay?
我从没损失过人♥质♥
I've never lost a hostage.
从没
Never.
在反恐特警队十年 没有一次
Ten years on SWAT. Never once.
我喜欢你的T恤
I like your shirt.
我喜欢你的裤子
I like your pants.
那这个认证的事情有多难
So, how hard is this certification thing?
这事不能儿戏
It's no joke.
-有指标吗 -有
- Any pointers? - Yeah.
别搞砸了
Don't mess it up.
当你和卡特勒在伊♥拉♥克♥时
So, when you and Cutler were in Iraq together,
究竟是怎样的呢
how was that, exactly?
你是说他和我有没有在一起吗
You mean, did he and I ever hook up?
虽然我没说那么多 但...
Not in so many words, but...
就是我想问的
Well, here's one for you.
从没
Never.
没有 真的
No, for real.
成天都被子弹追着
I mean, when you're constantly getting shot at,
你没心思想那事
the last thing you're thinking about is sex.
我们可不是
Not us.
你们准备好测试了吗
Hey, you guys ready to get certified?
衣服不错 卡特勒
Nice threads, Cutler.
-你喜欢吗 -差不多了
- You like that, huh? - It's about time.
-看着不错 -谢谢
- Looking good. - Thanks.
我希望你们今天都能通过 开始吧
Now, I hope you guys all pass. Today. Let's go.
今天的训练是基于昆迪克特工学院
Today's exercise is based on Quantico's
FBI人♥质♥解救小组标准
FBI HRT criteria.
你们任务的完成情况取决于个人表现
It will determine your mission readiness as individuals,
与此同时也决定着你们全队的表现
which will determine your readiness for this team.
今天的情况是 未知数量的
Today's scenario. Unknown number
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已经占据了一号♥塔台
of terrorists have taken over tower number one,
并威胁要杀害人♥质♥
and they're threatening to kill hostages.
楼顶西墙边
The top floor apartment on the west wall
放置了人形模特
has been outfitted with mannequins,
有些持枪
some with guns.
一部分人是人♥质♥ 一些是坏蛋
Some are hostages, and some are bogeys.
我会把你们分成两组 好人和坏人
I'll be splitting you up into two groups. Good guys and bad guys.
中心要求反恐特警队
Central requesting SWAT
前往格兰德河33490号♥
at 33490 Grand River.
数名防备充分的嫌疑犯 持有自动武器
Multiple barricaded suspects, automatic weapons.
收到 马上到 我们出发
Confirmed, dispatch. We're on our way.
都他妈是他的错
It's all his fucking fault.
要是这个收钱的记住了密♥码♥
If this clerk would've just remembered the combination,
我们现在已经出去了 没有人会受伤
we'd have been out of here by now and nobody would have got hurt.
是的 我理解
Yes, and I totally understand.
你完全正确 卡洛斯
You're absolutely right, Carlos.
那我们就别让事情继续恶化了
So let's not make this any worse.
你释放人♥质♥并且走出来
You release the hostages and walk on out,
我们一切好说
we'll straighten this out.
你听着 我要辆车
Yo, check this out. I want a car.
我要安全的出去 还有五万没记号♥的现金
I want a safe passageway, and I want 50K in unmarked bills,
否则我把这些贱♥人♥们都杀了
or I blow these bitches' brains out.
-你听明白了吗 -我明白
- You got it? - I got it.
车得要等一会
The car's gonna take a while,
要不你放松一下喝杯啤酒吧
so why don't you relax and have yourself a beer?
你是在拿我开心吗 混♥蛋♥
Are you making fun of me, asshole?
不是 我是告诉你 如果你想走出那
No, I am telling you, if you want to walk out of there,
我可以想办法 但你要相信我
I can make it happen. But you're gonna have to trust me.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我凭什么信你
Why should I trust you?
因为我是在救你
Because I'm gonna save your life.
电影精选列表