我能更好地和他沟通
I might be able to connect with him better.
好的 你来搞定他
Good. You take him.
斯托克顿 你负责四楼以上的楼层
Stockton, cover the floor above him.
-我负责楼下三层 -明白
- I got the one below him. - Got it.
-沃尔珀特 -支援 明白
- Wolport... - Man the van? I know.
我就是搞后勤的
I'm the van man.
好的 我们为了曼蒂好好干一场
Hey, let's do this for Mundy.
我们上
Let's do it.
斯托克顿 下面有情况吗
Stockton, what you got down there?
下面没情况 我正往前墙移♥动♥
Downstairs clear. Moving toward the forewall.
沃特斯 可以进来了
Watters, check in.
听一下 我这儿有动静
Hold on. I got movement up here.
沃尔珀特 支援情况如何
Wolport, what's our back-up status?
正在请求支援
Working on it.
找到目标了
Found our jumper.
这儿只有我们几个人 可以派人支援吗
We're here by ourselves. Are you sending back-up?
请求无效 总机未接到跳楼电♥话♥
Negative. No jumper call came through our switchboard.
先生 把手伸出来
Sir, show me your hands, sir.
听着 先生 我们是来帮你的
Listen, sir. I'm here to help you.
是谁打电♥话♥报♥警♥的
Who called this in?
不是我们 没有电♥话♥打进来
Not us. No call came through here.
你不会在这想点支烟抽吧
You wouldn't happen to have a smoke, would you?
我真有一根
Yeah, I got one.
见鬼 沃特斯
Son of a bitch. Watters!
不许动 不许动
Hey! Don't move! Don't move!
沃尔珀特 他们抓了罗莉
Wolport. They got Lori.
斯托克顿你还在吗 沃特斯
Stockton, you there? Watters?
马上请求支援
Send back-up now!
我知道你为什么那么喜欢她了
I can see why you like her so much.
-沃尔特你敢碰她的话 -威胁我 你救不了她
- Walter, if you touch her... - Threats won't save her.
也救不了你的队员
Or your team.
他们都在我手上
I have them all now.
听着 你想要什么我都可以给你
Look, whatever you want, you got it.
你想要我的命我也可以给你
You want me? You got it.
这可不是什么谈判
That's not much of a negotiation.
我想要什么 保罗
Here's what I want, Paul.
我什么都不想要
Absolutely nothing.
但我会给你机会救你女友的命
But I'm gonna give you the chance you never gave me,
你可没给过我这机会
to save your girlfriend's life.
30分钟后 我会开始杀你的队员
I kill the first of your team in 30 minutes.
地点是训练场
Training site.
你一个人来 不然他们都得死
Come alone or I kill them all.
我听说今晚的事了
I heard what happened tonight.
你不用偷 想要什么拿什么
You don't have to steal anything. Take whatever you need.
我和你一起去
I'm going with you.
不行 哈奇会发现的
I can't. Hatch will know.
手电和警笛 你会用到的
Lights and siren. You're gonna need it.
搞死那混♥蛋♥
Kill that son of a bitch!
通知其他人支援
Call the other units.
你没事吧
You all right?
你腿断了 你得留下来
You broke your leg. You're staying here.
不行
No.
绝对不行
No way.
你走不了路
You can't walk.
看见目标就开枪
You see anything. You shoot it.
你是诱饵 明白吗
You're bait, you understand?
不要杀卡特勒 他是我的猎物
Don't kill Cutler. He's mine.
沃特斯 回来 快回来
Watters, get back. Get back!
好枪法
Nice shooting, ace.
你还是节约点子弹吧
You might wanna save some ammo.
你肯定第一枪就打死他了
I'm pretty sure the first one got him.
沃尔特 说话 该死
Walter, talk to me, God damn it.
保罗 你现在听起来可不冷静
Is that emotion I hear, Paul?
特警准则第一条
First rule of SWAT HRT,
不要被情绪所左右
"Don't get emotionally involved."
太在意外界的事物
If you care too much,
自己的判断就不准确了
it impairs your judgment.
你开始在意这些人了吗
Starting to feel for these people, Paul?
这可不妙
Not good.
这只会让你的测验变得更难
Now your certification just got harder.
欢迎来到终极游戏
Welcome to the end game.
两条命 五分钟后她俩都没命了
Two lives. You have five minutes before they're both dead.
事情那么多
So much to do.
时间那么少
So little time.
速度和准确很重要
Speed and accuracy count.
三楼杂物间
Third floor utility room.
路边炸♥弹♥ 卡特勒
IED, Cutler.
跟以前一样 有个遥控的东西
Like old times. Radio and phone!
除了主线还有备用遥控引爆
It's got a back-up remote detonator in a collapsing circuit.
看看雷♥管♥接线点那里
Check the point of ignition from the primer.
是塑胶炸♥药♥ 我闻得出来
It's Semtex. I can smell it.
没有时间拆弹了
There's not enough time to defuse it.
什么
What?
-给我松绑 -干冰 我把炸♥弹♥冻住
- Move me. - CO2. I'll freeze it up.
把计时器切断
We'll load it on the timer.
不要吸气
Don't breathe.
动作快点
Hurry.
-见鬼 我们得剪一根线 -好吧 等一下
- Damn, we'll have to cut one. - Okay. Wait, wait, wait.
等一下 不是那根
Wait. Not that one.
不是 不是
No, no, no, no.
看着我的眼睛
Hey, look in my eyes.
成功了
There we go!
我要是个女的 我准亲你
If I were a girl, I'd kiss you.
拿着它 给我一支枪
Get this. Give me a gun.
沃特斯牺牲了 他死了
We lost Watters. He's dead.
-什么 -他要杀了吉米
- What? - He's going to kill Kim.
这是他的终结游戏
That's his end game.
他要让我看着她死
He's going to make me watch her die.
-她在哪儿 -八楼
- Where is she? - Eighth floor.
特警测试的地方
Where I set up the certification test.
你记得马拉迪外面的陶瓷厂吗
You remember that ceramic factory outside of Ramadi?
我懂你的意思了 给我80口径的
I got you. Give me 80.
只有60口径的
You got 60.
见鬼
Shit!
干得漂亮 我知道救得了她
Impressive. But I expected you to pass that, Sergeant.
不过不要忘了你的女朋友
Don't forget your girlfriend.
还有一分钟 我就要动手了
You have one minute before I put a bullet in her head.
动作快点 保罗
Hurry, Paul!
精准 速度
Precision and speed!
还有十秒 保罗
Ten seconds, Paul!
九秒
Nine seconds!
欢迎来到终极测试
Welcome to your final test!
开枪啊 保罗
Shoot me, Paul.
如果我死了 这个就掉了
If I die, I let go.
如果这个掉了 吉米就爆♥炸♥了
If I let go, Kim's vest blows.
这次可没那么容易了 是吧
Not so easy this time, is it?
不像你杀死罗丝那样容易了 是吧
Not as easy as when you killed Rose, is it?
是吧
Is it?
回答我 该死
Answer me, God damn it!
你想要什么 沃尔特
What do you want, Walter?
我想要你阻止我自杀
I want you to stop me from killing myself.
说服我不要自杀
Talk me out of it.
你不经常回忆过去吧
It's not often you get to relive history, is it?
沃尔特
Walter.
快点说服我不要自杀
Talk me out of killing myself.
曼蒂会挺过去的
Mundy's gonna make it,
但是他不会回特警队了
but he's not coming back to SWAT.
你应该带凯洛格回去
You should bring Kellogg back.
那你呢
What about you?
我又不在这儿工作
I don't work here, remember?
电影精选列表