他付钱了 我们说这个有什么用
He paid it! Why are we even talking about this?
他在警♥察♥面前舞枪弄刀
He was waving a gun at police officers.
他们应该撤销他的保释
They should revoke his bail.
杀人犯毒贩子什么的 我们还处理不过来呢
We got killers, we got drug dealers overwhelming our system.
这已经没什么好争议的了
This is one step removed from a domestic dispute.
他在她办公室拿着枪
He had a gun in her office.
那是她的枪 注册在她名下
It was her gun registered to her.
他声称他拿枪是为了保护她和他自己
He claims he took it away from her to protect her and himself.
我们重放了911录音 他没有撒谎
We played the 9-1-1 tape. He's not lying.
是同事报的警
Co-worker called it in.
说她举着枪而他是人♥质♥
Said she was brandishing the gun and he was the hostage.
-哈奇的评估是你做的吗 -是
- You did the evaluation on Hatch? - Yes.
我要求了七十二小时的强制拘留
I requested a 72-hour mandatory hold.
他是个受禁令管束的跟踪者
He was a stalker with a restraining order,
而且那女的死了
and the woman died.
我同意
I agree.
我申请了按5150情况处理哈奇[5150代表精神类案件]
I requested a 5150 on Hatch.
法♥院♥不同意
Court didn't agree with me.
看见这个了没有
See this?
法♥院♥就是用这堆东西否决我的
This is the pile of the-court-didn't-agree-with-mes.
欢迎来到底特律 保罗·访客
Welcome to Detroit, Paul Visitor.
我认为他精神不稳定
I think he's mentally unstable.
那个女的也是
So was she.
罗丝·沃克在接受综合精神治疗
Rose Walker was under comprehensive psychiatric care.
她有自杀倾向 可能与他有关
She's suicidal. Yeah, it's probably related to him.
哈奇没有任何不良记录
Hatch has no record at all.
完全没有前科
He's clean.
真难以置信 还会有人受伤的
It's unbelievable. Someone else is going to get hurt.
如果还有什么能帮忙的就告诉我
Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.
你可以让我...
You can let me...
你可以让我请你吃晚餐
You can let me buy you dinner.
我有...我有太多活要干了
I've got... I've got way too much work to do.
这话听着耳熟 但你总要吃饭 是吧
Sounds familiar. But you do have to eat, though, don't you?
很多时候我都不吃
A lot of the times I don't.
今晚能为这个新人破一次例吗
How about tonight you make an exception for the new guy?
如果我同意 你是不是就会闭嘴
If I say yes, would you please shut up?
-是的 -好 我同意
- Yeah. - Okay. Yes.
好的
Yeah.
为什么来底特律呢
So why Detroit?
当时我就是个菜鸟警♥察♥心理学家
It was the best offer at
底特律已经不错了
the time for a rookie police psychologist.
-为什么在洛杉矶 -出生在那里
- Why LA? - Born there.
为什么当警♥察♥
Why a cop?
战斗 冒险 浪漫
Action, adventure, romance.
好吧
Okay.
那些迫切想救助其他人的人
You know, people who feel the need to rescue other people
往往在逃避他们自己的问题
are often running away from their own problems.
你也帮助人 你在逃避什么呢
You help people. What are you running away from?
一段感情
A relationship.
打扰一下 可以撤掉吗
Excuse me. May I?
-谢谢 -和谁呢
- Thank you. - With who?
现在嘛 是你
Well, right now, with you.
我还没跟你有什么感情呢
Who's looking for a relationship?
你就这么说服嫌犯投降吗
Is this how you normally talk your barricaded suspects out?
就是软磨硬泡吗
You just wear them down?
我没想在这里赢得什么谈判
I'm not looking to win any negotiations here.
很好
Good.
你要是希望今晚发生点什么的话
Because if you are looking to get any action tonight,
一点戏都没有
it's not going to happen.
这太疯狂了 我从来没这样过
This is insane. I never do things like this.
是啊 我也没有
Yeah, me neither.
你看 我认识你也就 四个小时吧
I mean, I've only known you, like, four hours.
明天 中午十二点 巨环形公园
Tomorrow. 1200. Grand Circus Park.
做你的老婆一定很厉害
You are gonna make somebody a great wife.
刚才好像有人怀疑我不够爷们
Okay, I think my manhood's just been questioned.
没人怀疑 相信我
Nobody is questioning that. Trust me.
你看见那个报道了吗
You see that?
反恐特警队损失人♥质♥
你是名人了
You're famous.
你想谈一谈吗
You want to talk about it?
不想
No.
你今晚忙吗
You busy tonight?
忙 今晚有活儿干
Yeah, I've gotta work tonight.
那明晚呢
What about tomorrow night?
开会
Meetings.
你工作太多了 你知道吗
You work too much. You know that?
我知道
I know.
先生 你知道
Sir, do you know how hard it
从里约直飞底特律有多难吗
is to catch a direct flight from Rio to Detroit?
不知道 也不关心 我们走走吧
No, and I really don't care. Let's take a walk.
我不喜欢这么仓促的工作 哈奇
I don't like rush jobs, Hatch.
还没告诉你是什么呢
Haven't told you what the job is yet.
那告诉我吧
So tell me.
-还记得贝尔格莱德吗 -记得
- Remember Belgrade? - Yeah.
就像那次 就是更大
It's like that. Only bigger.
那这次是通过允许的吗
So, this is approved?
贝尔格莱德那次通过允许了吗
Was Belgrade approved?
目标是谁
Who's the target?
该知道的人会知道
It's a need-to-know basis.
价钱和以前一样
Pay is the same as usual.
你给我准备这个单子上的东西
Need you to get me everything on this list.
收到
Roger that.
你们知道
You guys have any idea
在这个塔里有多少铅 石棉
how much lead, asbestos,
致癌物质和有毒霉菌吗
carcinogens and toxic mold is in this tower?
-说一遍还不够烦啊 兄弟 -管他呢
- You're like a broken record, bro. - Whatever, man.
不 说真的 你在这里晃悠会得癌的
No, seriously, you can catch cancer hanging around here.
是的 你会
Yes, you can.
戴上防毒面罩 你会没事的
Wear your gas mask. You'll be fine.
要不我怎么拿着呢
That's why I have it.
好了 该开始我们第一次演练了
All right, time for our first walkthrough.
我要你们记住这塔里的每个角落
I want you guys to memorize every inch of this tower.
刻在你们脑袋里
Burn it into your brain.
我希望你们都能通过这次考核
I want you all to pass this certification.
你们还剩六天
We got six days to go.
那个 需要带这玩意吗 长官
Hey, is this gonna be a problem, sir?
-不用 完全没问题 -很好
- No. No problem at all. - Perfect.
那个戒烟贴片怎么样
How's that patch coming?
毛也没戒掉
It ain't coming at all.
-注意 平民中枪演习 -稳扎稳打
- Look alive. Man-down drill. - Slow and steady.
睁大你们的眼睛 伙计们
Keep your eyes open, guys.
注意 注意
Look alive. Look alive.
速度快点 小意思 兄弟们
Speed it up, just a tad, guys.
注意门口
Contact door.
注意窗户 左边 快点
Contact window. Left. Quick.
注意门口 左边
Contact door. Left.
注意门口
Contact door.
注意左边窗户
Contact left window.
-注意左边门 -注意窗户
- Contact left door. - Contact window.
-左边窗户 -注意窗口
- Left window. - Contact window.
快点 快点
Move, move.
注意左边窗户
Contact left window.
第八天 背景是这样的
Day eight. Here's the scenario.
车里有防备充分的嫌犯 可能有人♥质♥
Barricaded suspects in the car, possible hostages.
分头行动
We split.
趴到地上
Get on the ground.
举起手 从车里出来
Hands up! Get out of the car.
-举起手来 -铐住他
- Hands up. - Secure him.
散开 散开
Move it around. Move it around.
铐住他
Secure him.
很好
电影精选列表