拿上你们的泳装
Grab those bathing suits
和沙滩椅出门吧
and beach chairs and get outside if you can,
因为洛杉矶
because it's going to be
又是美好的一天
another beautiful day here in Los Angeles.
晴空万里 最高三十度
Clear and sunny skies with a high of 86 degrees.
目前是最佳的二十八度
Current temperature is a perfect 82 degrees.
下周气温情况也差不多
The five-day forecast calls for more of the same.
下周 最高温度二十七度左右
Highs in the mid-to-upper 80s,
最低温度十六度至二十一度
lows in the high 60s to low 70s for the rest of the week.
有几处薄云
A few clouds to speak of here and there.
除此之外 就是典型的洛杉矶美丽的一周
Other than that, a beautiful, typical Los Angeles-type week.
-你好 -你好 哥们
- What's up? - Hey, man.
走开
Move.
你好 斯莱特
Hey, Slater.
你来这里干嘛 哥们
What are you doing here, man?
我来干嘛 明知故问
What am I doing? You know what I'm doing here.
哥们 我没钱
Dude, I don't have the money.
行了吧 你还没钱
Come on. You don't have my money?
我这儿有客人 你不请自来
I have people over. You come to my house uninvited.
还钱 斯莱特 要不我杀光所有人
Give me my money, Slater, or I kill everybody!
反恐特警组 火速救援
戴夫 接上了吗
Dave, we in?
我们解除了屋内警报系统
Yeah, we just deactivated all the alarms in the house.
鹰眼就位
Eagle has eyes.
里面有很多小孩
We've got a lot of kids in here.
-使用爆裂弹 -明白
- Let's use the disruptor shells. - Got it.
-你好 -你好 斯莱特
- Hello? - Hey, Slater?
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的卡特勒警长
This is Sergeant Cutler with LAPD.
什么情况
What's going on in there?
哥们 那两个混♥蛋♥闯进来搞砸了我的派对
Dude, these two uninvited A-holes crashed my party.
我父母会杀了我
My parents are going to kill me.
他们在书房♥劫持了我的朋友们
They've got my friends in the den.
进来杀了他们
Get in here and shoot them.
你有武器吗 斯莱特
You have any weapons in there, Slater?
没有 快他妈进来杀了这些混♥蛋♥
No, man. Just get your asses in here and shoot these dicks.
妈的都闭嘴
Shut the hell up!
好了 毒品买♥♥卖♥♥谈崩了 我们进去
All right, this is a drug deal gone bad. We're going in.
全面出击 听我号♥令
Full breach and blow. On my "Go."
B小组情况
Bravo team, what's your status?
接近后门 还有十米
Nearing back entrance. Ten meters out.
B小组后方掩护
Bravo team, secure perimeter in the back.
-后门安全 -等我号♥令
- Back entrance is secure. - Go on my command.
行动 行动
Go, go.
-B小组 行动 -行动
- Bravo team, go! - Go.
把枪放在地上 斯莱特
Put the gun down, Slater.
他们搞砸了我的派对
They crashed my party.
还喝光了我的啤酒 哥们
They drank all my beer, man.
马上趴下
Get down! Now!
趴下
Get down!
趴在地上
Get down on the floor.
小心我崩了她
I will be going now.
-准备好没 -没问题
- You got it? - Got it.
闭上眼睛 亲爱的
Close your eyes, sweetheart.
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
嫌犯已被拘押
Suspects in custody.
那个什么水弹...
Those water shell things...
爆裂弹 拆弹小组经常用
Disruptor shells. Bomb squad uses them.
我想试试好不好用
Thought I'd give them a try.
干得漂亮 在昆迪克学的吗
Nice work. Quantico?
昆迪克 弗吉尼亚 美国联邦调查局特工学院
是啊 还学了点别的小技巧
Yeah, picked it up with a few other nifty tricks.
你还真会别出心裁啊
Way to think outside the box.
西蒙队长
Captain Simon,
你为什么拍我马屁呢
why are you kissing my ass?
联邦调查局和国土安♥全♥部♥
Feds and Homeland Security
需要外借一名人♥质♥解救培训专家
need another hostage-rescue training specialist loaned out.
特警队需要调整
A SWAT team needs a tune-up.
培养得更现代化 就这些
Brought up to modern methods code. That's all.
在哪里
Where?
-底特律 -底特律
- Detroit. - Detroit?
进去
Get in.
贝利去培训檀香山警♥察♥局
Bailey got to train Honolulu PD.
卡森在迈阿密待了三个星期
And Carson went to Miami for three weeks.
我就去底特律吗
I get Detroit?
那地方不错 我老婆就是底特律人
It's a nice place. My wife is from Detroit.
派她去啊
Send her.
你看 为了国家你去了伊♥拉♥克♥
Look, you went to Iraq for your country.
就不能为了你的城市去底特律吗
You won't go to Detroit for your city?
我知道部门规章称之为
I believe department regulations called it
"荣誉调令"
an "Honor request."
我还是礼貌回绝吧
And I am politely turning down the offer.
那谈判吧 你开条件
Then negotiations starts. How much do you want?
市长有多想我去那里
How bad does the mayor want me?
迫不及待
Pretty badly.
你真不会谈判
You are such a bad negotiator.
底特律想要最好的专家
Detroit requested the best.
两个市市长是好兄弟
Our mayor is buddies with their mayor.
再说 这里除了我
Besides, who's going to miss you here,
还有谁会想念你
except for me?
开个价吧
So, how much?
那就升到副队长
Promotion. Lieutenant would be nice.
再加点薪
Bump in pay, too.
我会尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
-哈里森还去了旧金山呢 -是啊
- Harrison got San Francisco. - Yeah.
底特律特警队资料信息
你好 崔西
Hey, Trish.
让我进去吗 陌生人
Gonna let me in, stranger?
想约会吗 我带了点晚饭
You need a date? I brought us dinner.
是你甩的我 记得吗
You dumped me, remember?
我工作太忙
I work too much.
是啊
Yeah. Right.
不好意思 放学回家
Sorry, school night.
晚上作业有点多
Got a lot of homework to do.
我也不想 明早你又开始恨我
And I don't want you hating me in the morning.
要是哪天你遇到了个姑娘
Someday you're going to meet somebody
对你来说比工作还重要
that you care about more than work.
那你一定要抱抱她
And when you do, embrace her,
要不她就会发现
or else she's going to figure out
你很不会谈恋爱
that you are emotionally unavailable.
晚安
Good night.
底特律 大使桥
底特律也没那么差嘛 不错
Detroit ain't so bad. Looks kind of charming.
-底特律特警队吗 -你找对地方了
- Detroit SWAT? - You found it.
-你是特警队的吗 -已经四年了
- You on the SWAT team? - Four years.
有什么可以效劳吗
So, can I help you?
保罗·卡特勒 洛杉矶特警队
Paul Cutler, LAPD SWAT.
对 对 我们收到了备忘录
Yeah, yeah. We got the memo.
防恐和人♥质♥解救专家 是吗
Terrorist preparedness and hostage-rescue specialist, yeah?
没错
That's me.
韦恩·沃尔珀特 很高兴认识你
Wayne Wolport. Nice to meet you.
其他人呢
So where's the rest of you guys?
健身 擦拭武器
Weight shed. Weapons cleaning.
你们平均出警时间多少
What's your average response time?
通常十到十五分钟内到达现场
We're locked and loaded within a 10-to-15, usually.
真的吗
Really?
911 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1. What is your emergency?
罗沙.帕克 祖籍底特律 因拒绝在公交上给白人男子让座引发美50-60年代黑人♥民♥权运动
我在罗沙.帕克公园汽车站
I'm at the Rosa Parks Bus Station.
我发现有个人背包里有炸♥弹♥
I think I just spotted a guy with a bomb in his backpack.
你还能看到他吗
Can you still see him?
是的 他正坐在
Yeah, he's sitting on a park bench
公园大门对面长椅上
across from the main entrance.
黑靴 黑帽还有黑色连帽衫
电影精选列表