-走吧 好戏开场了 兄弟们 -一切顺利 兄弟
- Let's go. Showtime, man. - Bring us home, man.
我去那上边
I got up here.
-没问题 -兄弟们 兄弟们
-Clear. - Guys, guys!
斯托克顿 曼蒂 你们去屋顶
Stockton, Mundy, up to the roof.
听我命令 开火 扔闪光弹
Prepared to repel and flash bang on my command.
-明白吗 -明白 走吧
- Got it? - All right. Let's go.
这边
This way.
沃特斯 位置
Watters, what's your status?
八楼就位
I'm on the eighth floor about to take position.
屋顶入口在哪儿
Hey, where's the roof access?
从那里过去 楼梯井旁边
Yeah, through there. By the stairwell.
现在有人♥质♥被劫持
We got a hostage situation.
拿着这个以防万一
This is for your protection.
撞开窗户
Blow the glass.
放下枪
Drop the guns.
沃尔特 我是跟你通话那个
Hey, Walter. I'm the guy on the phone.
这是私事
This is a personal matter.
你得马上离开
You need to leave now.
我不想重复
I'm not going to say it again!
开枪打他 求你了 开枪
Shoot him. Please, shoot him.
没事了 冷静点 你们吓到她了
It's okay. Stay calm. You scared her.
一切都在控制之中
Everything's under control.
在事情变糟之前赶紧离开
Now get out of here before this gets worse.
事情已经很糟了
It's already worse.
沃尔特 你看着像个讲道理的人
Walter, you seem like a reasonable person.
我是在讲道理 她现在很安全 快离开
I am reasonable. She's safe now. Leave.
快走 否则事情会变得更糟
Go, or we're going to have bigger problems.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
哥们 我知道小妞有时候挺让人抓狂的
Hey, man, I know chicks can drive you a little crazy...
叫医疗救护队过来
Call an EMT unit.
沃尔特 你知道我们不能走
Walter, you know we can't leave.
还是来说点我们能做的吧
So let's talk about what we can do.
我数到三
I'm going to count to three.
罗丝 别动
Rose, stop moving.
一
One.
二
Two.
代码四[S.W.A.T间沟通暗号♥,代表不需要协助]
We're code four up here.
下次再往右一点
Little to the right next time, huh!
应该让我来开枪的
Should've let me take the shot.
-保护人♥质♥ -不许碰她
- Secure the hostage. - Don't you touch her!
枪
Gun!
罗丝 没事了
Rose, it's okay.
都结束了 我们现在就把他带走
It's over. We're taking him away.
让开
Get out of the way.
-罗丝 听我说 -他不能活着
- Rose, listen to me. - You can't let him live.
你不知道他是个什么东西
You don't know what he is.
什么意思 罗丝
What do you mean, Rose?
他必须死 求你了 让开
He has to die. Please, get out of the way.
罗丝 现在没事了 深呼吸
Rose, it's okay now. Just breathe.
你太紧张了
It's just adrenaline.
你不明白 你阻止不了他
You don't understand. You can't stop him!
我明白 确实明白
I do understand. I do understand.
不要
No!
不要 罗丝 不要
No, Rose! No!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
-人♥质♥中枪 人♥质♥中枪 -别让她死
- Hostage down. Hostage down. - Do not let her die!
闭嘴 混♥蛋♥ 闭嘴
Shut up, asshole. Shut up!
别让她死 别让她死
Don't let her die! Don't let her die!
-看好嫌犯 该死的 -如果她死了
- Secure the prisoner, God damn it. - If she dies,
你们都得死 你们他妈都得死
you're all going to die! Every goddamn one of you!
一位平民受伤
We have a civilian wounded.
你有一条新的留言
You have one new message.
保罗 我是西蒙队长
Hey, Paul. It's Captain Simon.
我听说了人♥质♥的事情
Heard what happened with the hostage.
听着 要是你想回来 放松放松
Listen, if you want to come back, decompress,
我们可以把认证的事情推后几周
we can push this certification thing a few weeks.
想谈的话就打给我
Call me if you want to talk.
你今天的那枪真差劲
You're about as subtle as a train wreck.
我现在得跟你们说点事
I'll tell you something right now, though.
今天的情况很紧张吧
Today was some intense shit, yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
我们该去跟霍兰德谈谈这个家伙
We got to talk to Hollander about that guy.
这是我们的团队 我们的城市
This is our team. Our town.
卡特勒跟你说什么了
What'd Cutler say to you?
什么也没说 我又没做错什么
Didn't say anything. I didn't do anything wrong.
我只是想说 如果屋顶上的是我
All I'm saying is, if I was on that roof,
我肯定会预料到窗户玻璃的角度问题
I would have calculated for the angle of the glass.
哈奇早就没命了 那个女人也不会死
Hatch would be dead, and that woman would still be alive.
伙计 她本来不会死的 要不是我们
Dude, she'd be alive if you hadn't...
那什么那什么那什么
You know what? You know what? You know what?
他那一枪已经很厉害了 哥们
It was a tough shot, man.
换我就射中了
Which I would have made.
但我还得说 如果卡特勒
Tell you one thing, though. If that guy Cutler,
再不收敛点
doesn't ease back a little bit,
咱们就一起收拾他
he might find himself caught in the crossfire,
你们明白我的意思吧
you know what I'm saying?
又来了
Here we go.
军队上管这个叫什么
What do they call that in the Army?
-整蛊长官 -整蛊长官
- "Fragging an officer?" - "Fragging an officer."
我觉得你喝多了
I think you've had a little too much to drink.
有人醉了
Somebody's drunk.
保罗真的在军队待过 在伊♥拉♥克♥ 两次
Paul actually served in the Army. Iraq. Two tours.
先是后备队 后来实战过
I mean, Reserves, but then went Active Duty.
主攻情报和侦察
Worked intel and recon.
-保罗 -保罗
- "Paul." - "Paul."
-他还是个素食主义者 -真的吗
- He's also vegan. - Seriously?
这一天够受的
Hell of a day.
大家今天的表现都不错 总的来说
Everyone did all right, considering.
我们表现不错 听见了吗 兄弟们
We did all right. You hear that, boys?
但是保罗第一次失去了他的人♥质♥
But Paul lost his first hostage.
想来一杯吗
Want a drink?
不 你也不应该喝 你喝得够多了
No, and neither do you. You've had enough.
这不是工作时间
It's off-hours, sir.
长官 我们心里有数
I think I can decide when I've had enough.
你看到我不太爽啊 凯洛格警官
You don't seem very happy that I'm here, Officer Kellogg.
什么 你是说在底特律还是在这个酒吧
What, in Detroit or in this bar?
都是
Both.
你玩拳击吗
You box?
你想跟我挑战拳击吗
You challenging me to a fight?
不
No.
只是比试比试那个小游戏
Just challenging you to a little game.
小竞赛而已 你要是赢了我
Little contest. You beat me,
明天一早我就坐飞机离开
I'm on the first plane tomorrow morning.
-你是认真的 -非常认真
- You serious? - Dead serious.
我是被整蛊长官
Fragalicious.
但要是我赢了 你就离开这个团队
But if I win, you're off the team.
-有比赛可看了 -好戏上演了
- We got a match. - It's on.
这个你能行
You can take that one.
-别让他赢了 -绝对不会
- Don't let him beat you. - Anytime.
力度还是速度
Power or speed?
力度
Power.
尽你最大努力吧
Take your best shot.
有两下子
Get some.
不错 伙计 打得不错 好样的
That's it, man. Nice hit. That's my man.
危机谈判的基本原则
First principle of crisis negotiation.
如果你不如对方精明
If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with,
那么你就输了
you lose.
你认为我输了
You think I lost?
是的
Yeah, I do.
你输在没有使用最有效的策略
You failed to utilize the most effective strategy
电影精选列表