Black boots, black hat and hoodie.
行动 行动 行动
Go, go, go!
举起手 举起手
Hands up! Hands up!
举起双手
Put your hands up!
举起手 举起手
Hands up! Hands up!
离开长凳
Move away from the bench!
慢点 过来
Walk toward us slowly.
把包放地上
Drop the bag on the ground!
慢慢放地上
Drop the bag on the ground slow.
离开包
Step away from the bag.
你好 沃尔珀特
Hey, Wolport.
是卡特勒吗
Cutler?
你的华夫饼呢 我还希望你能带点来呢
Where's your waffle? I was hoping you'd bring it with you.
大家退下 他是自己人
Stand down, guys! One of us!
别开枪 别开枪
Hold your fire. Hold your fire.
我要拿出我的警徽 他们不会开枪吧
I reach for my creds, they're not going to shoot me, are they?
停下
Stop!
你怎么知道我的警徽不是网上买♥♥的呢
How do you know I didn't buy this badge over the Internet?
要是我来车站和你们聊聊天
Come down to the station and chat you up,
等你们都出现了
so that when you showed up here,
我就用这背包里的
I could blow all of us up
塑胶炸♥药♥把我们一起炸上天呢
with the Semtex high explosives I have in this backpack?
因为曼蒂用炸♥弹♥嗅探器
Because Mr. Mundy has been monitoring you
一直监视着你
with a bomb sniffer.
欢迎光临底特律
Welcome to Detroit.
那个很不错
That's very good.
卡特勒先生来这里
Mr. Cutler is here to teach
言传身教特工学院之道
and preach the ways of Quantico,
FBI的人♥质♥解救战术
the FBI's hostage-rescue tactics.
这次活动由联邦政♥府♥
This little stunt was sanctioned by the feds
协同市长办公室
in cooperation with the mayor's office
及我们警♥察♥局长联合批准
and our lovely chief of police.
这次模拟行动是用来测试你们的出警时间
A provocative action to test your response time.
卡特勒先生
Mr. Cutler?
开局不错 伙计们 很出色
Nice start, boys. Outstanding.
估计这回他们记住你了
Well, I think you got their attention.
正是我来这的目的
That's what I'm here for.
国土安♥全♥局♥认为你的标准定的很高
Homeland thinks you have some high-value targets.
谁不是呢
Who doesn't?
这是我们的作战手册
This is our playbook.
各类地图 主要场地详细资料 机场信息
Maps, details of major venues, airport information.
我要评估这小组
I'll evaluate the team,
让他们为任务做好充分准备
get them to full mission readiness.
如果他们通过了
If they pass,
他们将得到FBI的人♥质♥解救认证
they'll get full FBI HRT certification.
如果他们没通过呢
And what if they don't?
那我建议你换一批人
My recommendation will be you replace them.
国土安♥全♥局♥最近把标准定得很高
Homeland's setting the bar pretty high these days.
我们先说明白几点
Let's just get a few things straight.
-好吧 -基本原则
- Okay. - Ground rules.
你不是这个部门的一员
You are not part of this department,
所以你没实权
so you'll have no actual authority.
特警队是我的 不是你的 你只是客人
The SWAT team is mine, not yours. You are a guest.
还是市长的客人 不是我的
The mayor's guest. Not mine.
你可能有些误解
I think there's been some miscommunication.
我在这里必须全权领导这小组
I'll need full command of your team while I'm here.
从没人和我说过这事
That was never articulated to me.
那么这就有矛盾了
Then we have a problem.
如果我要培训你的人
If I'm going to train your men,
我必须实地操练
I have to be able to do it in the field,
而不是只在射击场
not on a shooting range.
我不会让你领导特警队 很抱歉
I am not giving you command of the SWAT team. Sorry.
感谢您的热情款待
Thank you for a very lovely,
让我短暂地参观了您美丽的城市
very short visit to your beautiful city.
-你去哪 -机场
- Where're you going? - Airport.
除非让我管你的人
Unless I'm in charge of your men,
-不然我不能给他们认证 -为什么不呢
- I can't certify them. - Why not?
人♥质♥解救和防恐训练
HRT and terror preparedness training
不是什么速成班
isn't a quick-study course.
他们必须按我说的去执行
They need to do what I tell them,
照我说的去做 荷枪实弹
the way I tell them to do it, in the field.
这是联邦法规
It's federal regulations.
那我签署一个临时命令
I will issue a provisional command.
好的
Sir.
-他在吗 -什么
- He in there? - Pardon?
-霍兰德 他在办公室吗 -是的
- Hollander? He in his office? - Yes.
-洛杉矶警局 我一个姐姐也在那里 -她也是警♥察♥吗
- LAPD. I got a sister there. - She a cop?
不 不 她是个平面设计师 在长滩
No, no. Graphic designer. Long Beach.
你有空吗 督察
You got a minute, Inspector?
你好 我叫吉米 是局里的心理医师
Hi, I'm Kim. Department shrink.
我叫保罗 访客
Paul. Visitor.
你好 保罗·访客 改天见[这里吉米半开玩笑的把Visitor(访客)当成了保罗的姓]
Hi, Paul Visitor. I'll see you around.
这是有点让人不爽
Well, it is a little bit.
今晚你们去干嘛
What are you going to do tonight?
你们来不来
Are you coming or not?
兄弟们
Hey, guys.
-哪里买♥♥的 -街对面
- Where'd you get that? - Across the street.
自♥制♥奶油酱
Homemade butterscotch sauce.
好好享受吧 最后一杯了
Enjoy it. It's your last one.
为什么 我通过了体格检查
But why? I passed my physicals.
-我能做两百个仰卧起坐 - 是吗
- I can do 200 sit-ups. - You can?
是啊 想见识一下吗
Yeah. Want to see me?
我相信你
I believe you.
你必须戒烟
You have to quit smoking.
你在这儿待多久 长官
How long you here for, sir?
两周 除非你们学的快点
Two weeks. Less if you pick it up quickly.
你想让我两周内戒烟吗
You want me to quit smoking for two weeks?
长官 我已经吸了十四年了
Sir, I've been smoking for 14 years.
两周有什么作用吗
What good's that going to do me?
对你 没什么作用 但我受不了烟味
You? Nothing. But I can't stand the smell of smoke.
你真倒霉
Well, that sucks for you.
倒霉的是你 我现在是新队长
It sucks for you. I'm the new team leader.
明天早上五点开始
Training for your certification
培训你们通过认证
starts tomorrow morning at 0500.
我们今晚在安阿伯有个单身派对
We got a bachelor party tonight in Ann Arbor.
一位警♥察♥兄弟快结婚了
One of the guys from Metro's getting hitched.
好吧 那就上午七点开始
Okay. Make it 0700.
-替我喝一杯 -好吧 你喝什么
- Have a beer for me. - All right, what do you drink?
我也讨厌烟味
I hate smoke, too.
我看他也没什么特别的吗
He doesn't look so special to me.
你们俩就一个德行
That's cause you ain't looking in the mirror.
-我看还不错 -他就是个小丑
- I kind of like him. - He's a clown.
谁他妈管你怎么想
Nobody gives a shit what you think.
-上帝啊 -哥们 你昨晚就像个跳舞机
- My God. - Man, you were a dancing machine last night.
他也是
He was, too.
昨天的脱衣舞娘怎么样
So, how were the strippers?
太棒了 谢谢关心
Pretty good. Thanks for asking.
你是去年特警射击赛冠军 对吗
You won the SWAT shoot-off last year, is that right?
还有前年
And the year before.
那年是平局
The year before was a tie.
是啊 我并列第一
Yeah, I tied for first.
-你从没损失过一名人♥质♥ -目前为止
- You never lost a hostage. - Not yet.
这段时间里
So, while I'm here,
我就是你们的培训联络官
I'm going to be your training liaison
及特警行动队长
and your officer in charge of SWAT operations.
我们接受调令照常出警
We'll go out on regular calls and respond as a unit.
唯一不同的便是
The only difference will be this.
执行任务由我指导
I will be instructing you as you go.
今天我们要跑三英里
Today we're going to do a three-mile run,
五十个俯卧撑 八十个仰卧起坐 十个引体向上
50 push-ups, 80 sit-ups and 10 chin-ups.
这不是我们的季度体能测试吗
电影精选列表