她就非常抑郁
...she became very depressed.
她承受不住
She couldn't handle it...
然后有一天她就走进了大海里
...and one day she just walked out into the ocean...
再也没有回来
...and she never came back.
我很抱歉 丹尼尔
I'm sorry, Daniel.
加布里埃拉·维尔拉克兹
我接受不了这些
I can't take all this.
我只想回家去
I just want to go home.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
我只想去见黛西
I just want to see Daisy.
我也是再也承受不了了
I can't take this anymore either.
你为什么带我来这儿
Why did you bring me here?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我从没要过这些
I didn't ask for any of this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我从未想过我会这样来到这个世界
I didn't ask to be brought into the world like this.
加布里埃拉·维尔拉克兹
我只想回去找她
I just want to go back to her.
求你了 让我回家吧
Please, just let me go home.
妈妈
Mom?
知道吗 我不想回家了
You know, I don't want to go home.
这就是我家
This is my home.
是的 丹尼尔 这是我们的家
就在那时 我意识到我是个艺术家
And at that moment, I realized that I was an artist.
一个艺术家内心里根植有爱和痛
An artist deep rooted with love and pain.
黛西给了我痛 罗德里戈给了我我从没有得到过的爱
Daisy had given me pain, Rodrigo gave me the love I never had...
而这片土地给了我决定我是谁的根
...and the land gave me the roots that made me who I am.
罗德里戈和我在那儿待了好一阵子
Rodrigo and I stayed down there for quite a while,...
那里有很多可发现的 有很多可写的
There is so much to discover, so much to write about,...
有很多神奇的事情值得去看
...so many amazing things to see.
我从不知道沙漠可以变得多么富饶
I had no idea how rich the desert could be.
当我回来后 我去见了黛西
When I came back, I went to see Daisy.
我想让她看看她给我的礼物
I wanted to show her the gift she'd given me
并谢谢她如此爱我 以至于放手还我自♥由♥
and to thank her for loving me to the point of letting me go.
其实 她给我打过电♥话♥想要告诉我
As it turns out, she had been calling me to tell me
她决定给她孩子的父亲一次机会
that she decided to give the father of her baby a chance.
他们结婚了
They got married and...
而且至今还在一起
...they are still together till this day.
请听吧
Go figure.
她会知道我有多在乎她吗
Will she know how much I cared?
这就是我的故事 至少是我记得的模样
丹尼尔成了一名成功的歌♥手和音乐家 在多个音乐厅都有过演出
包括悉尼歌♥剧院 迪斯尼音乐厅和卡内基音乐厅
从左至右依次为:悉尼歌♥剧院 迪斯尼音乐厅 卡内基音乐厅
包括悉尼歌♥剧院 迪斯尼音乐厅和卡内基音乐厅
他还与大门乐队的成员同台演出过
他现在与他两个儿子一同生活在圣地亚哥 常去看望他在墨西哥的外祖母和舅舅
寻根问祖
深切怀念阿德拉·贝特兰(1962-2016)
电影精选列表