我们不能把你留在那儿 你要不然会被毒贩杀掉
We weren't gonna leave you there! You would have been killed
要不然就会被警♥察♥抓走
by the drug dealers or arrested by the Federales.
不管怎样 我们都救了你的小命
Either way, we saved your nalgas!
不 亲爱的 我是美国缉毒局的
No, mijo. I'm DEA.
恭喜你 先生们 你们刚刚参与了
Congratulations, gentlemen. You've just participated
你们第一次跨过毒品追捕
in your first bi-national drug sting.
你们两位是英雄
You two guys are heroes.
等等
Wait!
啥
What?
你♥他♥妈♥是个美国条子
You're a pinche gringo police!
我跟你们说了我是亨廷顿海滩来的
I told you I was from Huntington Beach!
所以 我猜你没有吞一避孕套的毒品
So, I guess you didn't swallow a condom full of drugs?
嘿 我没吞
Hey, I don't swallow...
我是不想让你们毁了我的伪装
...and I wasn't gonna let you blow my cover.
所以 我们在哪儿
So, where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们现在离孔斯蒂图西翁挺近的
We are somewhere close to Constitución.
真的 孔斯蒂图西翁 知道吗
Really? Consitución... you know,
这儿有家小墨西哥饭店
there's this little Mexican restaurant...
你直走 然后朝南拐
...if you go straight, and then as you turn south,
就在那里
it should be right there.
你们饿吗 我请客 我说 我请
You guys hungry? I'll treat. You know, on me.
嘿 我要请你们吃早饭呢
Hey! I was gonna buy you breakfast!
那儿离那个饭店近吗
Was that close to the restaurant?
还不够远
Not far enough.
嘿 我们离牧场很近了
Hey, we are getting pretty close to the ranch.
激动吗
Excited?
激动什么
About what?
什么叫激动什么 这是我们冒险的终点了
What do you mean about what? This is the end of our adventure.
哦 真的 所以这儿就是你要告诉我
Oh really? So, this is where you tell me about
所有荒唐的秘密的地方了
all these ridiculous secrets?
有关我妈妈是怎么死的
About how my mom died and
还有为什么他妈的从没有人给我看过她一张照片
why no one has ever showed me a damn picture of her?
知道吗 你根本无法理解
You know what? You can't even begin to understand...
你为什么不试试呢 我洗耳恭听呢
Why don't you try me. I'm all ears!
我感觉我开始出现幻觉了
I think I'm hallucinating.
什么
What?
我想我看到蒂亚·米尔纳了
I think I see Tía Mirna.
米尔纳
Mirna!
你等着瞧吧 蠢车
你这巫婆
你总是在我最不想看到你的时候出现
你以为你就那么聪明
你以为我找不到你
知道吗 我就给让丹尼尔直接碾过你
我的麻烦就没了 而那些恶魔也会很乐意见到你回地狱去的
听着你这蠢货 你上次喝得烂醉哭得跟个小孩一样的时候我本应该让你把东西签了
你一点种都没 你♥爸♥肯定会以你为耻
闭嘴
事实总是伤人的 准确来说 事实不一定伤人 但肯定会让你有点难堪
闭嘴
你到底什么毛病 你想要我什么
我以前总想让你爱我
但现在我只想安安静静生活
丹尼尔怎么了
我得带他去牧场
你疯了吗 他得去医院
不 我得带他去牧场要不然他就要死了
你说什么呢 这是谁告诉你的
她跟我说把他带去牧场就能怎么着治好他了
她还说我得告诉他
你还没告诉他
没
No.
这就是你为什么这个样子 你得跟他说
然后 我们再谈
嘿 丹尼尔
Hey, Daniel.
很抱歉这么早跟你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry to call you so early in the morning.
你的手♥机♥一直关机 而且好像没人知道你在哪儿
Your phone has been off and no one seems to know where you are.
嗯 有关那天
So, about the other day...
我真的需要跟你谈谈
...I really need to talk to you.
我一直都在想
I've been doing a lot of thinking...
我只是 我真的需要跟你说件很重要的事
...and I just... I really need to tell you something important,...
但我得当面跟你说
...but I need to tell you face to face.
所以 如果你能给我回电♥话♥的话 请回给我吧
So, if you could just give me a call back... please.
好了 拜
Okay, bye.
继续前行的唯一方法就是找到过去 并放下它
罗德里戈
Rodrigo!
罗德里戈
Rodrigo!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得离开这儿
I gotta get out of here.
所以 你一路到这儿就是为了离开 自己一个人
So, you come all the way down here just to leave? All by yourself?
这趟旅程就是个错误
This whole trip was a mistake.
首先 我有件重要的事
First, there's something important that
要跟你说
I need to talk to you about.
所以上车吧
Así que súbete.
不 你不明白 我得走了 就现在
No, you don't understand. I gotta go, now!
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你不会喜欢我要跟你说的话 但黛西
You're not gonna like what I'm going to say to you, but Daisy,...
她只是个姑娘罢了
...she's just another girl.
这是有关你家族的
This is about your family.
我才不关心这家族什么的
I don't care about this family!
别那么说 没什么比家族更重要的
You don't say that. There is nothing more important than family.
那姑娘是谁
Who is that girl?
那儿谁也没有
There's nobody there.
听着丹尼尔 我真的很关心你
Listen Daniel, I'm real concerned about you
因为我认为你为这姑娘
because I think you might be
有些神经失常了
having a nervous breakdown about this girl.
不
No.
不 我知道我看到了什么 她就在那儿 我会证明的
No, I know what I saw. She was just there and I'll prove it.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
啊 天哪
Ay güey.
跟我走走
Walk with me.
知道吗 我父亲 他跟我说要一直记得
You know, my father...he told me to always remember...
这片土地是从荒漠中开♥发♥出来的
...that this land was created from the desert.
他想要他孙子和曾孙子们都知道
He wanted his grandchildren and his great grandchildren
男人可以从一无所有中创造出多么有价值的东西
To see what a man could make from nothing.
这是他在这儿种的第一棵树
This was the first tree he planted here.
也是我们把他埋在这儿的原因
That is why we buried him here.
阿方索·维尔拉克兹
他在男人中可谓是个巨人
He was a giant amongst men.
我一直以为他是不可战胜的
I thought he was invincible.
现在 有时候我会想
Now, sometimes I wonder...
如果那天我没坚持让他带我去海滩
...if I hadn't insisted that he'd take me to the beach that day,
他今天就会还活着了
he would still be alive today.
你妈妈和我就不用从海里把他拽出来
Your mother and I wouldn't have had to drag him out of the ocean.
我想要你知道我爱你妈妈
I want you to know that I loved your mother...
全心全意地爱
...with all my heart.
加布里埃拉·维尔拉克兹
我们是双胞胎 别无二致
We were twins. The same sole.
而有件事你可能不知道 你♥爸♥爸
And here is something you may not know... your father...
我和他很熟
I knew him well.
他是这儿一个工人的儿子
He was the son of one of the workers.
每天都和我们一起玩
He would come play with us everyday.
等我们长大了 你妈妈就开始用另一种眼神瞧他了
As we grew up, your mother started looking at him a different way.
我是说 她从没说过
I mean, she never said it...
但我知道 我知道她爱他
...but I knew. I knew that she loved him.
然后 有一晚她哭着找我
Then, one night she came to me crying...
她很伤心
...she was very upset and I
而我又听不明白她在说什么
couldn't understand what she was saying,
但我想肯定是他伤害了她
but I just thought he had hurt her.
所以 在她能说什么之前 我就出去找他了
So, before she could say anything, I just went out looking for him.
因为不管是谁伤害了我妹妹 都是我的敌人
Because anyone that hurts my sister, is my enemy...
哪怕是我最好的朋友
...even if he is my best friend.
所有人都说那是个意外
Everyone said it was an accident...
但是我杀了他
...but I killed him.
家人觉得在你出生之前
The families thought it was best not to tell her...
最好还是不要告诉她 所以他们只是说他跑了
...till after you were born, so they just said he ran away.
你外祖母带我们去了美国
Your grandmother took us to the United States
这样你就能生在美国了
so you could be born there.
起初 在怀孕期间
At first. during the pregnancy...
事情出乎预料的顺利
...things went surprisingly well.
她非常爱你 丹尼尔
She loved you so much, Daniel.
但你出生以后
After you were born...
电影精选列表