说实话你爱那个人吗
Do you even love this other guy?
可它就那么发生了
It just happened.
那 那我也能照顾你
So, then I'll take care of you.
我会照顾你和宝宝
I'll take care of you and the baby.
我们可以结婚 一起开始我们的生活
We'll get married and we'll start our own lives together.
我得走了
I have to go.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿
Hey!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你没看告示牌吗
Didn't you read the sign?
你舅舅正找你呢
Your uncle is looking for you.
谢了
Thanks.
混♥蛋♥
?Cabroncito!
离悬崖远点儿
Step away from the ledge.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
那姑娘是谁
Who's that girl?
什么姑娘
What girl?
你派来找我的姑娘
The girl you sent to come get me.
我担心你也许有点中暑了
I'm worried you might be getting sun stroke.
你真走运 我们为那辆车找到了好疗法
Lucky for you we have the perfect remedy for that in the car.
太好吃了
That is amazing!
跟你说了 新闻周刊说这是
I told you! Newsweek says it's one of the best places
全世界最好吃的地方之一
to eat in the whole world.
伙计们 过来
我外甥认为他懂点音乐
让他看看墨西哥人是怎么玩音乐的
来点好的 巴哈的
开始吧
我来这里找寻一处
如孩子般天真无邪的世界
我的血液在沸腾 胸膛燃着烈火 当我踏足在
我母亲热爱的家乡时
在恩塞纳达 我找到了
被太阳琢地古铜的葡萄园
烈日灼烧着我 汗滴藤下土
巴哈加利福尼亚 我属于你
我在找寻自我的到路上遇到了你
我来此是为得偿某愿
我知道我的根完好无损
我想把我自己沉浸在我祖母胸中带着
深切感情提到过的人♥民♥的灵魂中去
在我找寻自我的路上
真是棒极了
That was awesome!
给我几美元
Give me some dollars.
为什么
Why?
因为我付了吃的钱 你付音乐钱
Because I got the food, you get the music.
我没带钱
I don't have any money!
快跑
Run!
等等 车在那边
Wait wait wait, The car is that way!
你们很棒 真的很棒
You guys are great! Really good!
欸 外甥啊
你知道我很高兴我们终于能这样
You know I'm really glad we got to do this...
你和我 从巴哈出发
...you and me, partiendo la Baja.
我也是 舅舅
Me too, uncle.
你看着点儿路 路上有雾
You keep your eyes on the road because the fog,
看到没 可能会很糟的
see, it could be bad.
我们停下靠边就行了
We'll just stop and pull over.
不 不 你不能那样做
No, no, you don;t want to do that.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为路上可能会有强盗
Because there could be bandidos on this road.
那我们就不停呗
So, then we won't stop.
没错 如果你看路上
Exactly. If you see someone on this road
有人想让你停下来 别停
trying to make you stop, you don't!
事实上 你要目标明确 一路开过去
As a matter of fact, you aim well and step on it all the way.
你是说 碾过他们
You mean, run them over?
对
Yeah!
但如果他们有枪或是什么的呢
But what if they have like a gun or something?
那就弯着腰碾过去
Then you step on it and duck!
嘿 舅舅 你能跟我讲讲外祖父的事吗
Hey uncle, can you tell me about my grandpa?
我记的不多了
I don't remember much.
他爱音乐 这也是你对音乐的热情来源
He loved music-that's where you got your passion from.
他以前经常拿出他的吉他
He used to bring out his guitar and
让我和你妈妈跟着他唱
he'd make me and your mom sing to him.
你知道吗 她有着最棒的嗓音
You know, she had the most beautiful voice.
把车开稳点 好吗
Try and keep the car steady, alright?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我要尿尿
I need to pee.
好吧 那我们就靠边
Alright. So, we'll pull over...
不 我在瓶子里就行
No, I can do it in the bottle just try...
不 你不能在瓶子里
No! You are not doing it in the bottle!
哦 天哪
Oh, gosh!
嘿 舅舅
Hey uncle...
嗯
Hmmm.
你怎么说强盗的
What did you say about bandidos
不知道 我不记得了
I don't know. I don't remember.
怎么了
Why?
因为这些家伙想让我们停下
Cuz these guys want us to stop.
不 停车
No! Stop the car!
这些是强盗吗
Are these bandidos?
不 他们更糟 他们是有证的强盗
No, they are worse! They are bandidos with a license!
快点
Hurry up!
听我说 不管发生什么 都让我来说 好吗
Listen to me. Whatever happens you let me do the talking, okay?
你好
Hola!
你们两个都从车上下来
慢慢下
把钥匙给我 小金毛
从哪来的
圣地亚哥
看看这俩家伙在干嘛 长官
偷运引擎
行李箱在前面 你个白♥痴♥
文件呢
你们携带武器了吗
没
No.
毒品呢
没
No.
这些看起来很像毒品啊
你不是说你们没带毒品吗 长官你看
让我看看
但那只是
安静
我要把这个带回实验室检查一下
走吧
我的曲奇
My cookies!
别管了 好吗 他们没把车子收走就不错了
Don't push it! Okay? We are lucky they didn't take our calzones.
快上车去
Just get in the car!
再跟我讲讲那姑娘
Tell me again about this girl.
谁 黛西
Who? Daisy?
那是她的名字吗
Is that her name?
对
Yeah.
那好 跟我讲讲黛西
So, yeah. Tell me about Daisy.
我们差不多是一起长大 她住我隔壁
We kind of grew up together and she lived next door to me.
我们总是心有灵犀
We always had this amazing connection.
你不会相信她多有诗才
You wouldn't believe her poetry. I mean,
她是我见过最棒的作家
she is the best writer I ever read.
她火♥辣♥吗
Is she hot?
什么
What?
你懂的
You know...
你 哦 不是吧 认真的
Are you...? Oh, come on! Really?
怎么了
What?
她是个美国妞 对吧
She's a gringa, yeah?
是
Yeah.
你最好小心点这些美国妞
You better watch out for those American girls.
她们会把你的心扯碎了
They'll rip your heart and
然后扔进垃圾桶 就好像那是块烂肉一样
throw it in the trash like a piece of rotten meat.
怎么 你经历过心碎吗
Why? Did you ever have to deal with a heartbreak?
哦 是啊
Oh yeah!
但我跟你讲
But let me tell you something.
美国女人和拉丁女人不一样的地方就在于
The difference between American women and Latin women...
美国女人 她们会扯碎你的心
...American women, they'll rip out your heart,...
但拉丁女人 她们会扯碎你的蛋蛋
...but Latin women...they'll rip out your huevos!
明白吗
Comprende?
雾越来越浓了
The fog is getting really thick and
而且我很累了 我们肯定已经过了旅馆了
I'm getting pretty tired...we must have passed the hotel.
我跟你说了 我们还没过呢 开吧
I already told you, we haven't passed it. Just keep driving!
你要是想开的话 你请便 但我现在需要张床
If you want to drive, be my guest, cause I need a bed now!
那就是我们为什么要去找旅馆啊
Well, that's why we have to find the hotel.
你说你知道它在哪儿的
You said you knew where it was!
这雾迷惑我了 知道吗
Well, this fog is confusing me, alright?
电影精选列表