靠边停 我们等雾散吧
Just pull over and we'll wait for it to clear!
一段似是而非的 对未来的回忆是值得踏上的旅程
你准备好吃饭了吗
Are you ready to go eat?
我们也许该出发了 雾说不定
We should probably head out... the fog is probably...
圣昆汀旅馆
你在逗我吧
You've got to be kidding me!
我真傻 我在这儿干什么
I'm such an idiot! What am I doing here?
早上好
Buenos días.
睡得好吗
Sleep well?
我在车里睡了一夜
I slept in the car.
哦 我在旅馆里睡的
Oh, I slept in the hotel.
你为什么不叫我起来
Why didn't you wake me up?
因为你睡得跟个婴儿一样
Because you were sleeping like a baby.
我不想吵醒你
I didn't want to wake you up.
帮我把这些放到车里
Help me put these in the car...
不 我要去打个电♥话♥
No, I have to make a phone call!
您想打往哪里
如何才能
?Cómo se dice...?
往美国打个 对方付费电♥话♥
...collect call...Estados Unidos...
什么
美国
The United States.
我要往美国打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call to the United States.
往美国打电♥话♥的话
你需要提供你想要打的地区的区号♥
嘿 舅舅
Hey, uncle...
你知道我从没见过我妈妈的照片
You know I've never seen a picture of my mom.
你们看上去像吗
Did you guys look alike?
不
No.
不 她很漂亮
No, she was beautiful.
我则更多继承了我爸爸的粗犷男子汉的样貌
I inherited the more macho rugged looks of my father.
你还没跟我讲完他是怎么死的呢
You never finished telling me how he died.
有一天我们去游泳 他一个猛子扎进水里
One day we went swimming. He dove into the water...
但他不知道一周前
...he didn't know a week before
他们往里面投放了水泥塔架
they dumped cement pylons into the ocean.
他把脖子扭断了
He broke his neck.
当时就死了
He died instantly.
你能想象12岁的时候就要
Can you imagine being 12 years old and having to
把你父亲的尸体从水里拉出来吗
drag your father's body out of the water?
我们把他放到了他卡车的床上
We got him to the bed of his truck...
开车带他去了一个牧场
...drove him to the ranch...
那之后就没挪过那辆车
...haven't moved it ever since.
我很抱歉 舅舅
I'm sorry, uncle.
我感觉好像见过这一幕
I'm having a déjà vu.
我们刚还在想你们什么时候才会经过呢
哦 给我看看
拿过来
车后面还有很多嘛 小金毛
过圣诞了
真的冰极了
这是我们第二次抓到你们醉酒驾驶
你们现在有两个选择
要不然让我立刻逮捕你们
要不然你们帮我个小忙
我们很乐意帮你个小忙
帮什么忙
嘿 弗拉戈(西语意为瘦子)
怎么了 长官
过来
怎么了
这两位先生慷慨地提出要带你去圣罗萨莉亚
汽油
谢谢你们的啤酒
你朋友欠我们大概三箱
老兄 谁跟你说他们是我朋友了
那他们为什么要我们带上你
跟你们说了 我需要搭个车
这家伙不会给我们惹麻烦吧
This guy isn't going to screw us over, is he?
除非你们给我个理由
Not if you don't give me no reason.
你会说英语
You speak English?
我是亨廷顿海滩来的
I'm from Huntington Beach.
那你在这儿干什么
What are you doing out here?
听着 我们应该说你知道的越少越好
Look, let's just say that the less you know, the better.
你要做些违法的事 是吗
There's something we have to worry about, isn't there?
我逗你玩的
I'm messing with you!
说真的
Really?
好吧 我吞了几个装满毒品的避孕套
Okay. I swallowed some condoms full of drugs...
我得吐出来 但这都是我们到那儿之后的事了
...that I have to crap out, but that's not till we get there.
是吗 你逗我的吗
What? Are you kidding me?
我说 你们俩没事的
You know, you guys are okay.
等我一到那儿 你们就能脱身了
The minute I get there, you're off the hook.
你不是说真的 对吧
You're not serious, are you?
不 逗你们玩的
Nah, messing with you!
我认为你是在说实话
I think you were telling the truth.
我说 那些警♥察♥干嘛放我们走
I mean, why would the Federales just let us go?
听着 醉酒驾驶是他们最不屑管的
Look, Drunk driving is the least of their worries.
当然 如果你真的真的很想知道的话
Of course, if you really, really want to know...
你总是可以把我切开看看的 如果你们敢的话
...you can always cut me open and find out, if you dare.
搞什么鬼 快把它收起来
别这样 先生们
Come on, gentlemen.
这家伙是为了保护我们
This here is for our protection and
和我们的货物的安全的
the protection of our merchandise.
别扯了 说得好像这东西不会把事情搞得更糟一样
知道吗 我认为我们需要一点音乐
You know? I think what we need is a little music
来缓解一下气氛
to lighten the moment.
所以 把收音机打开吧
So, turn the radio on.
加油 接着找 总会有些什么的
Come on, keep trying! There's always something.
嘿 看 看
Hey look, look!
墨西哥就只会放这一首歌♥吗
Is that the only song they play in Mexico?
你太紧张了
You're uptight.
你会爱上圣罗萨莉亚的 到时候你会谢我的
You are gonna love Santa Rosalía. You'll thank me for it.
为什么我觉得我们完完全全 彻彻底底地完蛋了呢
Why do I have the feeling we are totally and utterly screwed?
你知道吗 那儿有座
You know? They got a cathedral there
古斯塔夫·埃菲尔设计的教堂
that was designed by Gustav Eiffel.
那个设计了埃菲尔铁塔的人
The same guy that designed the Eiffel Tower?
就是他
Very same one.
我们该去看看
We should go check that out.
那儿的一切都是法式的
Everything there is French.
包括法国马儿
Including the french horse.
我们为什么要关心法国的马
Why do we care about french horses?
不是马 法国马儿
Not horses! French horse!
他是说马儿
He means horse.
就像跑赛道的那个一样
Like the ones that run down the racetrack...
马儿
Horse!
妓♥女♥(西) 妓♥女♥
Putas, prostitutas...
哦 马子
Ohh. Whores!
他们大老远来这儿干什么
What are they doing all the way out here?
我是说 巴黎不就是干这个的好地方
I mean, isn't Paris the place to be for that?
那儿曾有家法国采矿公♥司♥
There used to be a french mining company there
他们搬走的时候就留了好些法式的东西在这儿
and when they left, they left everything french.
包括法国马儿
Including the french horse.
马子
Whores!
对我来说都一样
It sounds the same to me.
我想你应该不会想把两者弄混的
Somehow I don't think you want to mistake the one for the other.
那可不一定
I guess not.
你会爱上那儿的
You will love it there!
知道吗 种族的融合 法国人 墨西哥人
You know, the mixture of the races...the French and the Mexican...
天哪 我都兴奋起来了 我想我是块劈啪作响的干柴
Man, I'm getting excited. I think I'm popping wood...
好了 留着等我们到那儿再说吧
All right! Save it for when we get there!
知道吗 外甥 这会对你很有好处的
You know Sobrino, this could actually be good for you.
忘了让你心碎的那个吧
Forget about that heartbreak of yours.
我还好 舅舅
I'm fine, Uncle.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
你不是个处子吧
You are not a virgin, are you?
他不是处子 我说 他是我外甥
He's no virgin, you know, he is my nephew!
嘿 也许让他破处可以给我们点折扣呢
Hey, maybe we can get a discount for deflowering him!
我不是处子 我不是处子
I'm not a virgin! I'm not a virgin!
好了 好了 放松 放松
Okay, okay, relax, relax.
我们就到那儿 跟她们说说话
We're just gonna go there, talk to them,
喝个几杯 没什么不好的
have a couple of drinks. It'll be perfectly innocent.
对啊 老弟 你就一点也不好奇吗
Come on! Aren't you even a little bit curious,
在墨西哥的法国马子
french whores in Mexico, Senor?
忘记一个女人最好的办法就是去找更多的女人
The best way to forget about women is with more women.
听听你舅舅的
Listen to your uncle.
就这么说定了
So it's settled then.
我来买♥♥单 我来买♥♥单 鸡尾酒
We'll go there. I'll buy, I'll buy! Cocktails.
听 听 听
电影精选列表