拿好这个 如果你有麻烦的话
You hold on to this, and if you get into any trouble,
就冲着那个东西挥就行
start swinging that thing.
不是冲我 等你先到那儿 好吗
Not at me! Wait till you get out of here first.
抓紧了 准备好了吗
Okay, hold on. You ready?
那 我要怎么说
So... what do I say?
你要 你跟他说暗语 他知道路
You gonna... you tell him the password, and he knows the way.
你就像这样 嘿 古奇古奇可乐 你知道路
You go like this... hey! Cuchi, cuchi, cola. You know the way.
古奇 古奇
Cuchi, cuchi...
啊 走吧
Arre! Let's go!
古奇什么 古奇什么
Cuchi what? Cuchi what?
谢谢你
Thank you.
(法语)你好啊 欢迎
我 我要找两个男的
I'm... I'm looking for two men.
啊 我知道了 不过 我们这儿只有姑娘
Ahh! I see. Well, we only have girls here.
不 不 我不是说 我爱♥女♥人♥
No, no... I don't mean... I love women.
没关系 我们这儿没有偏见
It's okay! No judging here!
不 不 不是那样 我在找我舅舅和一个家伙
No, no. It's not that. I'm looking for my uncle and some guy.
嘿 他在那儿 过来
Hey! There he is! Come over here!
啊 三角家庭啊
Ahh! Ménage à trois.
只有一个东西是男人总能找到的
If there's one thing a man can always find is the...
嘿 外甥 过来 你得尝点儿这灵药
Hey, sobrino. Come here. You gotta try some of this elixir.
嘿 我不知道 当心点 这是给男人喝的
Hey, I don't know. Be careful, that's for men.
嘿 雪莉 这些是我朋友 他们想要什么 都算到我身上
Hey Cherrie! These are my friends. Anything they want, is on me.
除了这位 她一会再到我身上
Except this one... she'll be on me later.
你们俩刚好碰上演出
You two are just in time for the show.
演出 什么演出
The show? What show?
演出
The show.
演出
The show?
我不知道
I don't know...
漂亮姑娘们 下来了
Jolie femmes! Come down!
先生们 请坐好欣赏演出吧
我们这些俏女子会给你们好好演出一番以供挑选
坐吧
嘿 你在这儿搞什么鬼
我听说有突袭
是吗 这儿没你事儿 滚出去
但我知道周边环境 我可以帮忙的
跟你说了滚出去 走吧 快走
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
会的 一点点
一点
Some.
这是你第一次吗
Is this your first time?
听着 你不用这么做的 我不想让你这么做
Look, you don't have to do this. I don't want you to do this!
嘿 弗拉戈
Hey Flaco!
咋了
出来没
天哪 没
你都进去待了半个多小时了
你还没当过爹呢
耐心点 你们马上就会收到我的礼物了
快出来了 我能感觉到
又回去了
别担心 要是出不来的话 我们就给你做个漂亮的剖腹产 对吧 卡尼塔斯
别那么残忍♥ 会留疤的 我会拉出来的
就快出来了
抱歉 这是它在问好呢
你有足够的精力应付我们几个吗
得要一个军队的女人才能把这东西弄软呢
不
?No!
不
?No!
我搞不懂 你在这儿干嘛
I don't understand. What are you doing here?
你家人知道你在这儿吗
Does your family know you're here?
我是为我弟弟妹妹们才来的
I'm here for my little sisters and brothers.
他们需要头顶有遮风挡雨的房♥顶 这是唯一的办法了
They need a roof over their heads. This is the only way.
我可以带你离开这儿
I can take you out of here.
妈咪 我是个淘气鬼
快给爹地解开
怎么又黑了 怎么回事
我喜欢 我喜欢 我喜欢 我喜欢
I like it! I like it! I like it! I like it!
怎么回事
姑娘们 给我解开
姑娘们
他们说什么
What did they say?
有突袭
?It's a raid!
我们得离开这儿
We gotta get out of here!
不 等等 我得找到我舅舅 走 走 你离开这儿吧
No, wait! I gotta find my uncle. Go, go! You get out of here!
抱歉
Sorry!
救命
帮帮我
-外甥 是你吗 -对 是我
- Sobrino, is that you? - Yeah, it's me!
哦 真高兴再见到你
Oh, I've never been so happy to see you!
给我解开 给我解开
Cut me loose! Cut me loose!
古奇可乐
Cuchi cola?
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing!
我的衣服呢
Where are my clothes?
这儿 接着
Here, take this!
等等 弗拉戈呢
Wait! What about Flaco?
什么弗拉戈
What about Flaco?
呃 我们不能把他留在这儿
Well, we can't just leave him here!
我们当然可以 别管了
Sure we can! Just watch!
不 不 我得找到他
No, no! I'm gonna find him!
我的裤子呢
Where are my pants?
我不知道 快走吧
I don't know! Just, come on!
我就该待在监狱里的
Should have stayed in jail!
-没有危险 -我们走
- The coast is clear. - Let's go.
给我站住
警♥察♥
你在这儿干什么
我只是路过
不是你 她
孔奇塔
Conchita.
我还以为我是你的唯一
你是我最喜欢的
我的孔奇塔 我的孔奇塔 不
?Mi Conchita! ?Mi Conchita! ?No!
后门关着呢 朋友
你的尾灯坏了
Your taillight is busted!
好吧 好吧 你说他到底在哪儿
Okay, okay. Where exactly did you say he was?
我不知道 我们去找他就行了
I don't know. Let's just go find him.
安静点 不
Stay quiet! No!
他死了吗
Is he dead?
对 我看是死了 我们走吧
Yeah, he looks pretty dead to me. Let's go!
不 还有呼吸呢 快来 帮帮我
No! He's breathing. Come on, help me!
快把他裤子提起来
Just pull his pants up.
我才不要提他裤子
I'm not gonna pull his pants up!
你得提他裤子 快 快点
You've got to pull his pants up. Come on, hurry!
你还得给他拉上拉链
You've got to zip him up too!
你给他拉
You zip him up!
我才不拉 你疯了
I'm not zipping him up! You crazy?
快走吧
Let's just go!
这家伙称为瘦子也太过分了
This guy is heavy for a Flaco.
也许他还没把毒品拉出来呢
Maybe he didn't poop the drugs out yet.
车在那边
The car's that way.
把他放下
Put him down!
站住 混♥蛋♥ 把手举起来
离车子远点 把钥匙扔给我 慢慢扔
别动 混♥蛋♥ 把枪放下
别做傻事 我今天可糟透了
拿上钥匙离开 赶紧走
去拿钥匙
Get the keys.
赶紧的
要是你外祖母问的话 可没这事
If your grandmother asks, that did not happen!
等等 等等 听
Wait, wait, listen!
是我们的歌♥
It's our song!
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah!
你知道 我总是能感到那种痛
You know, I always felt that same pain.
你就是那姑娘
You're that girl.
你是谁
Who are you?
你可以认为我是你的守护天使
You can see I'm your guardian angel.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我害怕我离了她活不下去
I'm afraid I can't live without her.
这就是你在这儿的原因
Well, this is why you're here.
坚持到底 跟着方向标你就能找到你的根了
Just stay the course. Follow the arrows and you'll find the roots.
但 这根真的能治好我吗
But, is this root really gonna cure me?
我是说 我该怎么做 用它泡茶
I mean, what am I supposed to do? Make it a tea?
吃了它 还是当烟抽 或者
Eat it? Smoke it? Or...
不
?No!
我的脑袋 我怎么到这儿来了
我们在哪儿 怎么回事
嘿 看那 他还活着呢
Hey look! He's alive!
我怎么了
我们从毒贩和警♥察♥手里把你的小命给救了 混♥蛋♥
We saved your nalgas from the Narcotráfico and the Federales.
事情就是这样的
你们应该把我留在那儿的
Well, you were supposed to leave me there.
哦 你看 我就说嘛
Oh, you see! I told you!
电影精选列表