and that woman's still lying in that other place.
我知道她在哪里
- I know where she's at. - Mm, mm, mm.
我也知道你不会付我三万块 去给那个大块头干架
I also know you won't pay me 30 grand to fight that big son of a bitch.
你说的对 我不会
You right. I won't.
但是你的赔率是七赔一 都是赌你输 亲爱的
But you're a seven to one underdog, sweetheart.
完事儿了?
So is that it?
等等
Hold on.
能不能告诉我你这是在干什么?
Would you mind telling me what the hell you're doing?
算赔率
Figuring the odds.
-什么的赔率? -格斗
- Of what? - The fight.
你已经还钱了吧?
But you gave her the money, right?
还了
She got it.
很好 那我们快离开吧
Well, good. Then let's get the hell out of here.
等一下
- Wait.
靠 杰克 你今晚的对手是那家伙?
Oh, shit. Jack, is that who you're supposed to be fighting tonight?
你们这群混♥蛋♥站在那里干什么?
Why the fuck you all standing around not doing shit?
对
Yeah.
他会杀了你的 杰克
He will kill you, Jack.
这钱够我保住房♥子的
I can keep the house.
你会比丢掉房♥子更惨的
You could get a lot worse.
杰克 求你了 我们回玛丽安那里吧
Jack, please, let's just go back to Maryann's.
你不用跟他打的
You don't gotta do this.
不
No.
我没有退路
There is no in-between.
杰克 你如果敢下车
Jack, if you get out this damn car,
我发誓 我会亲手阻止你
I swear that I will hurt you myself.
你可是天使
You're an angel.
你会保佑我平安的
It's gonna be all right.
杰克!
Jack. Jack!
七赔一?
Seven to one?
七赔一
Seven to one.
你愿意让我用这笔钱吗?
You gonna let me pick this up?
我也说不好 你觉得呢 厄尔?
I don't know. What you think, Ern?
我觉得这是我见过的最疯狂的白人小子
I think that's the craziest fucking White boy I ever seen.
他的意思是你可以用这笔钱
I reckon that means you can pick it up.
但是 灰姑娘 午夜钟声敲响后
But when that clock strikes midnight, Cinderella,
就不会再有魔法了
there won't be no more magic.
如果你输了 你就仍然欠我的钱
If you lose, you still owe me.
如果我拿不到钱
And if I don't get my money,
你就会跟斯凯利一起 在你挖的洞里长眠
you'll be laying with Skelly in that hole you already dug once.
我要下注
I wanna make a bet.
我会想你的 杰克
I'm gonna miss you, Jack.
我说什么来着?
What I say?
怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
我不能把玛丽安扔在那里
I can't leave her there.
我知道 没人能理解
I don't expect you or nobody else to understand.
老天啊 你没法再打了
Jesus Christ. You can't fight.
已成定局了
It's done.
什么叫“已成定局”?
What do you mean "it's done"?
-那家伙会弄死你的 -我说了 已成定局
- That guy will kill you. - I said it's done.
不
- No.
别这样 杰克
No, come on, Jack.
我才刚找到你
I just found you.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我必须这么做
Yeah, I do.
不 我的出现 应该是把你从坟墓里拽出来
No, I'm supposed to be shoving you out of your grave,
而不是把你推回去
not dragging you back down into it.
杰克
- Jack.
离开这里
Look, I need you to go.
你没资格跟我这么说
You don't get to tell me that.
这里不适合你
This ain't no place for you.
你自己看看 这里不适合任何人
Look around, this ain't no place for nobody.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 但我不会扔下你的
You're batshit, but I'm not leaving you.
时间到!
It's time!
他们都说你很能打
They say you could fight.
我希望这是真的
I hope like hell it's true.
今天有一场精彩对决!
We got ourselves a fight tonight!
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
有情主办人 甜心大妈妈!
Make some noise for your hostess, Big Momma Sweet!
好了
All right now.
看看那些白♥痴♥
Whoo, look at all these fools.
你能行的 杰克 把他的脸撕下来!
You got this, Jack. Rip his face off!
-过来 -喂 别碰她
- Come here. - Hey, don't touch her.
听好了 混♥蛋♥们
- Damn you. - All you fuckers, listen up.
今晚在密西西比的土地上
Brawling for your pleasure tonight
为你们的快乐而战斗
on this fine piece of Delta dirt,
从地狱中浴火重生的...
busting from out the fire-crusted... - ...hellscape of...
安妮特?
- Annette?
这个角落里的是艾克斯
- We got in this corner, Ax. - Yeah! Yeah!
他看起来像个愤怒的筋肉狂魔
He looks like a big old stack of pissed-off pork chop fucker,
能把你拽进地狱 让你不得超生
drag you down to hell and spit you back up.
这位肉山的对手…
Squaring off against this gargantuan slab of overcooked meat...
曾经是所有人的最爱
coming hot out of the chute, he's everybody's favorite,
“屠夫”杰克·布歇!
Jack "The Butcher" Boucher!
你们都知道大妈妈的规矩
Now you know Big Momma's rules.
没有武器 不耍阴招 只有肉搏
No weapons, no tricks, just skin to skin.
比赛一分钟后就要开始了
We gonna get things started up in a hot minute,
-所以你们还有时间… -杰克!
- but in the meantime... - Jack!
抓紧下注吧!
...y'all place your bets.
七赔一 快下注
Seven to one. Lay your money down.
-杰克七赔一 -七赔一
- Seven to one, Jack. - Seven-one.
要是他赢了呢?
What if he wins?
生死战!
Live or die! Live or die!
生死战!
Live or die! Live or die!
杰克!
Jack!
生死战!
Live or die!
别管他们
Don't listen to them.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我好害怕
- I'm really fucking scared. - Hey.
看着我 只看我
Look at me. Only me.
-会没事的 -开始吧
- It's gonna be all right. - Let's go.
我不想失去你
I don't wanna lose you.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
看着我的眼睛
Look at my eyes.
暴风雨就要来了
I see a storm on the horizon.
希望鲜血比雨水更早落下
I want the blood dripping before the water drops.
只有这个世界
Only this world.
只有这个世界
Only this world.
只有这个世界
- Only this world.
小心!
- Look out!
哇!这就对了!
Ooh! That's what I'm talking about.
把本领都使出来吧!
- Give him some of that!
加油!
- Come on! Lets's go!
好好教训他!
You fucking kick his ass!
打断他的下巴 杰克 加油
Break his jaw, Jack. Come on.
快啊!
- Let's get it.
重拳出去!
Let them hands go. Let them hands go.
来啊 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Come on. Come on, you motherfucker! Come on!
加油啊 杰克
Come on, Jack.
杰克
Jack. Jack.
那个混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
加油!
- Come on!
继续啊!
- Let's go! - Yeah!
加油啊 艾克斯
Come on, Ax.
来啊 混♥蛋♥
Come on, motherfucker.
起来!站起来!杰克!
Get up! Get up, Jack!
他这次没命了 大妈妈
I know he ain't getting out of that one, Big Momma.
杰克!
Jack!
-打死他! -大妈妈看见了吗?
- Beat his ass! - Big Momma, you seeing this?
多长时间了?
电影精选列表