- I believe you maybe had it.
我听说你在纳奇兹的赌运不错
I heard you was running hot down in Natchez.
但是“有过”和“有”是两码事
But had ain't the same thing as have.
我早就发现了
- Don't really need no fire...
其实根本用不着火
...long since figured that out.
我会还钱的 大妈妈
I can get you paid, Big Momma.
-不可能 -真的
- Untrue. - I can.
我还有东西可以卖♥♥
I got some more stuff I can sell.
很值钱的东西
Valuable stuff.
-听听你说的什么 -我向上帝发誓
- Listen to you. - I swear to God.
上帝已经不会再帮你了
God ain't cooperating with you no more.
再给我一两天 我不会跑的
Just give me a day or two. I won't run off.
我知道你不会跑
No, you won't.
但你也弄不来钱
- But you can't get me my money.
你我都知道
Me and you both know
让你还我钱的唯一方法
the only way for you to get me paid
就是老办法
is the old-fashioned way.
-我不能打了 -为什么?
- I can't do that. - How come?
你看看我的样子 我的脑子会爆♥炸♥的
Hell, you seen me. My damn head will explode.
我听说你已经在打比赛了
You've been fighting, I heard.
那些都不是真打 你知道的
Those weren't real fights and you know it.
不是你想要的那种
Not like you want.
而且我以前是用药的
And I was full of dope.
你现在也可以再用药
You can get full of dope again.
你应该知道这是正确的选择
- I think you know this is the right choice,
但你自己决定吧
but you decide.
打 或者不打
Fight or don't fight.
打 你可能会受伤
You might get hurt if you do.
不打 你一定会受伤
You will get hurt if you don't.
我不打
I ain't fighting.
大妈妈 你了解我的
Big Momma, Big Momma, you know me.
抓住他
Hold it right there.
按住他的头
- Hold his head.
住手
Stop. Will you?
大妈妈 我照办 不管你要什么
I'll do it, Big Momma. Whatever you want.
不管你要什么
Whatever you want. Whatever you want.
我真希望你能明白 我很想把你拉出泥潭
I wish you knew how bad I wanna put you out your misery.
我喜欢你变回我以前认识的那个杰克
I wish you were the Jack I used to know.
但是到了那天
- But for one night,
你会变回去的
- you will be.
我不在乎你的脑袋会不会爆♥炸♥
I don't give a shit if your head explode
我不在乎你会不会崩溃
or if you catch fire.
你死了对我没好处
You ain't no good to me dead.
你还是活着的好
You ain't much good alive.
但是你要替我去打
But you're gonna give me a fight.
这点烫不算什么
This little burn ain't nothing.
你的头疼也不算什么
That little headache you got, ain't nothing.
要是再给我搞砸
Screw me again
你就知道什么是真正的疼
and you will know what hurt is.
到时候 我就用你的骨肉
And I will feed this sweet land of ours
给我们的土地当肥料
with your sorry skin and bones.
好好受着吧 这样你就不会忘了
Now take this with you so you won't forget.
杰克
Jack.
没事了 杰克
It's okay, Jack.
你可以起来了
You can open up now.
听我说
Listen to me.
杰克 明天你要让他再也不敢惹你
Tomorrow, Jack, whatever you have to do
不管用什么办法
to get him to leave you alone, you do it.
我不行
I can't.
不行也得行
You're gonna have to
因为那个小混♥蛋♥不会放过你的
because that little jackass isn't going away.
而且你身边永远都会有这种人
And he's gonna be wherever you go
这个世界最不缺的就是混♥蛋♥
because the world never runs out of assholes like him.
他们逮着机会就会欺负你
People who know they have the odds.
他怎么说我并不重要
It doesn't matter what he says about me.
他用什么理由挑事儿并不重要
It doesn't matter what he uses to pick a fight.
重要的是 没人有权利骂你或者伤害你
Nobody has the right to call you names or to hurt you.
谁都不行
Nobody.
怎么了?
What is it?
我怕如果我做坏事...
I'm afraid if I do anything bad...
他们会把我从你身边带走
...they're gonna take me away from you.
或者你会告诉他们 你受不了我了
Or you'll tell them you can't do it no more.
以前每次都是这样
That's what they always say.
这次我不想再这样了
And I don't want it to happen this time.
我不想离开你
I don't wanna leave you
我不能干坏事 不然他们会把我带走的
so I can't do nothing bad or they'll take me away.
我发誓 不会发生这种事
I swear no such thing will happen.
我发誓
I swear it.
我会永远站在你这边的
I will always be on your side.
今天星期几 厄尔?
What's today, Ern?
星期四 大妈妈
- Thursday, Big Momma. - Mm-hmm.
我觉得周五晚上
Sounds to me like Friday night
很适合杰克的正式回归
would be a good night for Jack's big comeback.
今天这里来了很多蠢货
We got shacks full of fools tonight,
可以把消息散出去
we gonna spread the word.
这种消息传播得最快乐
I figure this is the kind of news that'll burn in quick.
你觉得呢 杰克?
- What you think, Jack?
起来 杰克
Get up, Jack.
快点
Come on.
把你带来的垃圾清理出去
Get that trash that you brought in here out of my house.
找地方埋掉
Go put it out there in the dirt somewhere.
埋深点 杰克
Deep, Jack. Bury it deep.
别被狗挖出来
Where them damn dogs can't dig it up.
弄走 快弄走
Get it off me. Take this shit off me.
弄走
Get it off me.
弄走
Get it off me, get it off, get it off me.
来啊 混♥蛋♥
Come on, you motherfucker. Come on.
来啊
Come on.
你这个混♥蛋♥真是没用
You're a weak piece of motherfucking shit, you know that?
她现在彻底控制住你了
She owns your ass now.
彻底控制住你了
She owns your ass now.
来吧 想打我吗?
Come on. You want me?
来啊 混♥蛋♥ 来打我啊
Come on, take me, motherfucker. Come on!
我要把你的屎打出来 狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'll fucking beat the fucking shit out of you, you motherfucker!
看看吧 你彻底被他们控制住了 混♥蛋♥
They own you, motherfucker. Look at it. Look at it.
你彻底被他们控制住了
Look at it! Look at it! They own you, you piece of shit.
你彻底被他们控制住了
They own your fucking ass.
来啊 混♥蛋♥!
Come on, motherfucker, come on!
混♥蛋♥ 我要弄死你
Fuck you, you piece of shit! I'll fuck you up.
我要杀了你 混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna kill you, you fucking piece of shit.
怎么样?
How'd that feel?
爽吗?
- How did that feel?
怎么样?
How's that feel?
怎么样?
How's that feel? How's that feel?
靠
- Shit!
喂!
Hey!
干嘛?
What?
你怎么从来都不用干活?
How come your hands don't never get dirty?
我当然干活了
My hands do get dirty,
只不过干的跟你不一样 瑞奇·乔
just not the same way as yours do, Ricky Joe.
这可不对 小宝贝儿
That ain't true, baby girl.
瑞奇·乔好像知道了
Ricky Joe acts like he knows something.
为什么这么说?
How come you say that?
他看我的眼神还有跟我说话的方式...
The way he was just looking at me right now and talking to me...
太诡异了
Shit was weird.
瑞奇·乔能修好这里的所有设备
Ricky Joe knows how to fix any engine there is.
不过除此之外 他就是个白♥痴♥
Generally speaking, he dumb as shit.
这就是我担心的地方
That's the part that worries me.
白♥痴♥不会把事情想明白
Dumb don't think it through.
白♥痴♥会直接动手
Dumb just does.
你好像心神不宁的
电影精选列表