Not really.
如果你想带着断掉的鼻子
If you wanna start walking across this black night
被扔在荒郊野外...
- with a broke nose...
那你大可以再试一次
...then you do that shit again.
靠
Damn, man.
有必要这样吗?
Don't gotta do all that.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我坐好
You sit still and fucking ride.
开到有人的地方你就滚蛋
First lights I see and your ass is out.
-听明白了? -明白了 靠
- You got it? - I got it. Shit.
狗♥日♥的♥ 别减速 继续开
You son of a bitch. Don't slow down. You keep pushing.
我们俩要去河那里
Me and you, we going out to the river.
大妈妈肯定会很高兴见到你的
Big Momma gonna be real excited seeing you again.
蛋蛋都缩起来了吧?硬不起来了?
Ain't so tough with your nuts all shriveled up, huh?
没人能那么对我 混♥蛋♥
Don't nobody do that shit to me. Goddammit.
没人能那么对我!
Don't nobody do that shit to me!
你猜怎么着 王八蛋?
Guess what else, you son of a bitch?
你之前搞得那一套 成功激起了
You done sparked my interest in this here glove box
我对你手套箱的兴趣
with all that ridiculousness.
我看看里面有什么
Let's see what you got going on here.
哎呦喂
Holy shit.
全都归我了
This is mine now. Goddammit.
老家伙杰克·布歇
Old ass Jack Boucher.
操♥你♥妈♥的!你——
You motherfucker! You--
喂 女同小子
Hey, lesbian boy.
嘿 女同小子
Hey, lesbian boy.
嘿 女同小子
Hey, lesbian boy.
别这么叫我
Quit calling me that.
你的新妈妈就是女同啊
That's what your new momma is.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
你最好把手放进口袋里
You better put your hands in your pockets.
立刻把手插♥进♥口袋里
You shove your hands in your pockets right now
不然我会让你更惨
- or you'll get it worse than you think.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
老大 回话
Boss man, come back. Over.
什么事?
What's on your mind?
那个该死的小镇到底在哪?
Where in the hell is this fucking town?
马上就到 别再唧唧歪歪了
We'll be there soon so shut the fuck up.
所有人减速
Everybody slow up.
靠边停车
Okay. We're gonna pull over for a minute.
怎么回事?
Hey, what's the holdup?
喂 有人吗?
Anybody? Hey.
有人在吗?
Anybody here?
受伤了就叫一声
If you're hurt, call out.
拜伦 怎么回事?
Baron, what is it?
不知道
Don't know yet.
有发现吗?
Anything?
没有
Ain't nothing.
喂
- Hello?
有人在吗?
- Anybody out there?
嘿 哥们儿
Hey, brother.
老天
Oh, my God.
哥们儿
- Ugh. - Brother.
他肯定是从车上爬下来了
He must've crawled out of the truck.
他没救了
- He ain't gonna make it.
你想让我帮你吗?
Is this what you want?
很快就结束了
It'll be quick.
看着我就好 哥们儿
Just look at me brother.
报♥警♥吧
We better call somebody.
你知道我不能报♥警♥的
You know I can't do that.
-可以去路上找个电♥话♥报♥警♥ -安妮特
Well, we-we could just go down the road - and-and call it in. - You know what, Annette?
走吧
Let's just go.
走吧 很快就会有其他人发现他的
Somebody will be along soon enough. Come on.
很沉的
It's heavy.
小姑娘
Hey, baby girl.
你拿的是什么?
What you got there, honey?
拿着吧
Just take it.
也该起来了
About time you wake your ass up.
怎么回事?
Huh? What the hell happened?
你像个疯子一样
You stumbled in here lookin' crazy as a motherfucker
跌跌撞撞走过玉米地 浑身都是伤
came by them cornfield, crawled and rolled all cut up,
嘴里还念叨着“妈妈”之类的
moaning about your mama or some shit.
来到吧台喝了几杯 然后就晕倒了
Set up here at the bar, took some shots, and passed the fuck out.
有人跟我一起来吗?
- Was somebody with me?
没有
- I ain't seen nobody.
我跟你说我的车在哪儿了吗?
Did I say where my truck was?
路边
Back down the road somewhere.
你怎么不打电♥话♥叫人?
Why didn't you call somebody?
我们这里没电♥话♥
We ain't got no phone.
没电♥话♥?
Ain't got no phone?
从来都不需要电♥话♥
Ain't never had a need for one.
这里没有几个喝醉受伤的白人
We don't get many drunk, beat-up White boys
会深更半夜的要来打电♥话♥
- looking to make late-night phone calls.
我们该打烊了 哥们儿 你的酒一共20块
Closing time, man. I'mma need that 20 dollars for them shots.
好
Yeah.
这是20块
Here's the 20 I owe you.
能把我带到我的车那里吗?
Can you take me to my truck?
没问题
I got you.
哥们儿 你完蛋了 你连钥匙都没有
Man, you are fucked up. You ain't got no business with no keys in your pocket.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
不要啊
No.
该死!
Damn it!
大妈妈
Big Momma.
该怎么处理?
So what should we do with it?
分了?
- Divide it up?
涉及到金钱的时候是没有民♥主♥的
Ain't no such thing as a democracy when it comes to money.
半数员工都有前科 另一半早晚也会犯事儿
Half this crew are ex-cons, the other half, cons-in-waiting.
只要跟他们分一次钱
They get one little sniff of a handout,
他们就会觉得你那里还有更多
they'll think there's more.
然后早晚会把我半夜歌♥喉的
And I'll wake up with my throat cut.
-那就烧了吧 -什么?
- Burn it then. - What?
总得想办法处理掉吧
I mean, we got to do something with it.
可以送给别人
We could give it to somebody.
虽然没有彩票头奖那么多
You know, it's not jackpot lottery money
但也足够改变一个人的生活了
but it's the type of money that could change somebody's life.
你留下吧
You can have it.
不 我…
No. No. I...
-我不想要 -为什么?
- I don't want it. - How come?
就是…
I just...
觉得不安心
feel all uneasy about it.
感觉是厄运的预兆
- Just feels like a bad sign.
又是你那些该死的预兆
You and your damn signs.
就是预兆把我带到了这个所谓的嘉年华
It brought me to this rattling heap you call a carnival.
那也是预兆把钱带给我们的
And now something brought this money to us.
有什么不同?
That how it work?
我才来了一年 谁知道呢
Only took you a year.
你来了可不只一年
Oh, you've been here longer than that.
有那么久吗?
Ha... has it been that long?
你还是想找到父亲?
And you still think you'll find your father?
你还是觉得他就是一切的答案?
And is he what you hope's at the end of all this.
哎
Shit.
我不该说这些的
I shouldn't have said nothin'.
来拜访我们的爱情公主吧
Step right up to the Princess of Love,
我们的纹身女士 安妮特
Annette, The Painted Lady.
在她的众多纹身符号♥中选择一个
Pick a symbol from her colorful sign,
20块就能买♥♥一个符号♥
20 bucks buys you a symbol,
她跳舞时 如果你能在她身上找到对应符号♥ 就能赢得百元大奖
find it on her dancing body and you win 100 dollars.
谁想来试试运气?
电影精选列表