That's all that's left and I'm gonna beg like a dog.
但是大概没有用
But I don't think it'll matter.
这次太危险了
It's gonna be a bad one.
每次都很危险
They're all bad.
但这次不一样
But nothing like this is gonna be.
我也不知道自己能不能活下来
I don't know if I'll make it.
不知道还能不能再见到你
I don't know if I'm gonna see you again.
你以前认识一个 叫莎莉·玛吉尔的女人吗?
You ever know a woman named Sally Magill?
多久以前?
Know her from what?
25年前
From 25 years ago?
你要愿意的话可以翻翻那个本子 但是没有记那么早的事
Look in there if you want but it doesn't go back that far.
我看过了
I did look.
你找到她的名字了?
You see her name?
你写的东西我根本看不明白
There's nothing in here that I can understand.
听着
Look,
如果这就是你的目的 那我帮不了你
if this is what you're after, I can't do it right now.
我必须弄清楚
I can't help it.
在加油站的时候 那个女人说
I saw you at that gas station and that woman said
你是个格斗选手 你的名字意思是“屠夫”
that you were a fighter and that your name means "butcher."
莎莉说过的关于我父亲的信息 也只有这两条
Those are the only two things Sally ever told me about my father.
他是个格斗选手 他的名字有意义
He was a fighter and that his name meant something.
所有人的名字都有意义
Yeah, everybody's name means something.
你在房♥间里跟她说的都是真的吗?
Is all that true? That stuff you told her?
嗯
Yeah.
你今晚为什么要去格斗?
Why do you have to fight tonight?
说来话长
Long story.
你刚才也没花多长时间啊
Well, it seemed pretty damn short in there.
既然你都听到了 那还有什么好问的?
Then what the hell are you asking for if you heard it already?
我弄到钱了 然后又不见了
I had the money and then it was gone.
听着
Look,
我给不了你想要的故事
I can't tell you what you wanna hear.
而且
Besides,
就算是真的 我也不会记得你
I wouldn't remember you anyway.
-发生什么事了? -你指什么?
- What happened to it? - What?
你的钱 怎么没了?
- The money, what happened to it?
不重要了
It don't matter.
我一直在想象你是什么样的人 长什么样子
God knows I've imagined what you might be like or look like.
但我怎么也想象不到会是这样
God knows you are way beyond any of that.
你根本不了解我 当然想象不到
You haven't imagined me because you don't know who I am.
杰克 今天你要学到点新知识了
Here's what you need to learn, Jack.
外面有一个精彩的大世界在不停旋转
There is this great big world out there spinning.
有时候 它跟你一起旋转
And sometimes, it spins with you.
有时候 它跟你对着转
Sometimes, it spins against you.
但有时候
But sometimes,
它会把你需要的东西转到你面前
it spins you right into what you need.
我听到那个女人说你是个格斗选手
I heard what that woman said about you being a fighter.
所以我跟着你去了你家 因为我遇到过那么多人
So, I followed you to your house because you're the only man,
你是唯一一个
the only one I ever come across
有可能是我父亲的人
who I thought had a prayer of being my father.
可能性不大 我知道
- It's a long shot. I know.
大部分事情都是这样
Most things are.
我以前是个斗士 现在不是了
I was a fighter. I ain't anymore.
你那个关于旋转世界的故事
Your story about the world spinning around
改变不了这一点
can't change any of that.
不管你信不信
Whether you believe it or not,
上帝让我出现 是为了帮你
I was sent here to help you.
我也不知道我是不是你的女儿
I don't know, okay? I don't know if I'm your daughter,
但我很确定 我是你的天使
but I sure as hell know that I'm your angel.
你肯定想象不到 天使会干脏活
I bet you never thought an angel's doing such dirty work.
我确实不是天堂来的天使
I ain't no angel from heaven.
但我来自哪里并不重要
But it don't really matter where I'm from.
重要的是...
It just matters...
我来到了这里
that I'm here.
这是从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get that?
这也说来话长了
This is another one of those long stories.
你确实是我的天使
You are my angel.
给我也点一根吧
Better light one up for me too.
嗯
Oh, yeah.
你确定是这里吗?
Are you sure this is right?
对 是这里
Yeah, it's the place.
是屠夫!杰克·布歇!
It's the Butcher! Jack Boucher!
继续开
- Keep on going.
快去!
- Let's go!
快去!是杰克·布歇
Let's go, right here. That's Jack Boucher.
我马上回来
- I'll be right back.
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
你不会喜欢那种地方的
You don't wanna go in there.
我更不喜欢留在这种地方
I sure as hell don't wanna be out here.
锁好车门
Just keep the doors locked.
车别熄火
And might as well keep the engine running too.
嗨 小狗
Hey, dog.
挺准时的
Right on time.
这个小帅哥是谁?
Who's the pretty boy?
-这是什么? -是我欠你的钱
- What's that supposed to be? - It's what I owe you.
一万二
Twelve large.
-你这个小贱♥货♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥
- You little bitch. - Fuck you.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -跟你说过多少次了 闭嘴!
- Hey, fuck you. - Hey, how many times I gotta tell you to shut up?
这里没你的事
This don't concern you.
我是来格斗的 我们说好了
I came here to fight. That was my deal.
你不能这么跟大妈妈说话
I know you ain't back-talking Big Momma.
你肯定会有对手的
You gonna get to fight something.
你找不到更大块头的人了?
Couldn't find nobody bigger?
越大越受欢迎 不是吗 杰克?
The bigger they are, Jack. Ain't that how it go?
确实 不过无所谓了 你已经拿到钱了
That's how it goes. But it don't matter. You got your money.
你的钱“复活”了?
Did it have a resurrection?
差不多
Yeah, something like that.
点钱吧
Come on, count it.
-不需要 -很好 我走了
- I don't need to. - Good. I'm gone.
去哪儿?
Gone where?
离开这里
Away from here.
不能这么办事 大妈妈 两清就是两清
That ain't how it works, Big Momma. Even is even.
我们不会找你的麻烦
We ain't gonna mess with you.
你还清了
You paid up.
但是在你逃跑之前
But you should at least have a good look outside
应该好好看看这里
before you hightail it.
至少有五百人
Must be 500-strong.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你能挣到大钱
You could make some real money.
我不干了
I'm done.
这可不是我认识的杰克
That ain't the Jack I know.
我认识的那个杰克 看到这种景象会两眼放光
The Jack I know, eyes light up at such a spectacle.
我认识的那个杰克
The Jack I know
会让人群为他疯狂
make a bunch of fools out of a whole bunch of people.
我认识的那个杰克
The Jack I know
会在黑暗中奋力前行
rumbles through the dark
就像在追逐某个永远追不到的东西
like a man chasing something he ain't never gonna catch,
但他不会放弃追逐
but he chases all the same.
他知道前方有什么东西
Knowing that there is something out there somewhere,
几乎触手可及
barely out of reach,
甚至能感觉到它掠过指尖
you can feel it on the skin of your fingertips.
那么近 那么近
It's so, so close.
我认识的那个杰克
The Jack I know,
永远都会觉得 “也许这次就能抓到”
always thinking, "this could be the one."
我已经戒掉那种瘾了
I've been rehabilitated.
上瘾是戒不掉的
Ain't no such thing.
不然我的生意早就黄了
Or I'd be out of business.
你还上了一笔账 但是另一笔还没还吧
You out of one hole, Jack, but not the other.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you still need.
我i听说那栋大房♥子
I hear that big house
下周就要公开拍卖♥♥了
- goes up for auction... - Hey. ...first of next week,
那个女人也还住在别的地方
电影精选列表