You look spooked.
可能因为暴风雨 我整夜没睡
Probably just the storm had me up all night
光胡思乱想了
thinking about all kinds of shit.
想什么?
Like what?
我得开车去转转
I need to go for a ride.
去哪儿?
Where to?
不重要 我就是...
It don't really matter. I just...
得去兜兜风
need to let the windows down, you know?
这样吧
- Tell you what.
开我的车去吧
Take my ride.
我暂时用不着车
Go on, I won't need it for a while.
我盯着你呢 姑娘
I see you, girl.
过来
- Come on. Come on.
你有个小秘密 是不是啊 宝贝儿?
You got a little secret, don't you, baby girl, huh?
你是不是有个小秘密?
- You got a little secret?
我要好好给你扩张扩张 你完蛋了 宝贝儿
I'm gonna fucking outstretch you, you're gonna get it bad, girl.
-臭婊♥子♥! -你有毛病吧! 白♥痴♥!
- Fucking bitch! - What the fuck's wrong with you? You stupid piece of shit!
好了 老实点
- All right. Easy now.
你想打我?
- Here, you wanna beat on me?
你想打我?来啊
You wanna beat on me? You wanna beat on me like that?
在哪儿?
- Where is it?
我要钱 你放哪儿了?
I want that money. Where is it?
我什么都没有
I don't got shit.
那这里是什么?
The fuck you hiding under there?
我就知道
Uh-huh. I knew it.
你也想跟我玩?
- Oh, you wanna play too? Huh?
好啊
All right. All right.
来吧 混♥蛋♥
Come on. Come on, motherfucker.
哎呦 还带家伙了
Huh, look at that.
真可爱
That's cute.
混♥蛋♥
Piece of shit!
王八蛋
Fuck. Fucking guy.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
“你没事吧”这个问题更适合问你
"Are you all right" looks like more of a question for you.
等一下
Hold on, hold on.
我…
Do I...
我认识你吗?
do I know you?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
不过…谢了
But thanks for... you know.
哎呀 天呐
- Son of a gun. - Hm.
真想不到啊
I'll be damned. The Butcher
这么多年过去了 又遇到屠夫了
standing right here in front of me after all these years.
-是啊 -难以置信
- Yeah. - I can't believe
你走进商店的时候我都没认出你
I didn't figure you out when you came in the store.
-我一直站在那里想… -我不——
- I've just been standing there... - I-I don't--
像个白♥痴♥似的 不知道是不是你
...thinking about it like an idiot.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry, I...
我想不起来了 我的脑子...
I don't seem to recall. My head...
我是冈纳·克拉克的妹妹
I-I'm Gunner Clark's sister.
-詹尼 -冈纳·克拉克?
- Ginny. - Gunner Clark?
你们以前在孟菲斯的时候 在同一天晚上出场格斗
You and him used to fight the same nights up in Memphis.
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
天呐 我们那时候多年轻啊
Oh, God. We were all a lot younger then.
-嗯 -年轻又漂亮
- Yeah. - Prettier too.
你现在也很漂亮
Hey, you, you're pretty.
你现在还打吗?
- You still fighting? - Yeah.
我现在还像能打赢的样子吗?
Do I look like I could win a fight?
样子从来都不重要
Well, what you looked like never seemed to matter much.
只有上帝才了解你
Only God above has you figured out.
而且就算是祂 有时候也弄不清
And I bet you even keep Him guessing.
混球
Son of a gun.
你要保重啊 杰克
Well, you be good, Jack.
-好 你也是 -今天真热
- All right. You too. - Woo, it's hot.
外面那个人 是个格斗选手?
So that man out there, he's a fighter?
屎拳击还是...
Like boxing or...
拳击算什么
Boxing and shit.
他是最原始的那种斗士
He's a fighter of the first kind.
没有护具 拳拳到肉
Nothing but air between fist and face.
我靠
Holy shit.
杰克?
Jack?
杰克?
Jack?
是你和我哦 杰克
It's you and me, Jack.
嘿
Hey.
听着 我只是想...
Look, I-I just wanted to...
感谢你之前帮助我——
thank you for, you know, helping me out and--
你跟踪我?
What'd you do, follow me?
是 但这是有原因的
Yeah, but I got reasons.
所有人都有原因
Don't everybody.
我有问题想问你
Hey, I got questions.
你是条子?
You a cop?
我看起来像吗?
Do I look like one?
跟我见过的都不像
Not one I ever seen.
商店的那个女士说你是格斗选手 是真的吗?
The lady at the store said you were a fighter, is that right?
以前是
Once upon a time.
等一下
- Hold on a second.
既然你不是条子 那我就走了 我还有事
If you ain't a cop, I gotta go. My daylight is running out.
你就不能看着我听我说完吗?
Will you just look at me and listen to me
耽误不了多长时间
- for half a damn second?
该死的车
Dammit. Fucking truck.
掉链子
Son of a bitch.
看起来你需要搭车了
Looks like you need a ride.
嗯 看起来我需要搭车了
Yeah. Looks like I need a ride.
好了
Alrighty.
-帮我个忙 -什么东西?
- Do me a favor. - What's all that?
拿着
Take that.
带进去
Bring it inside.
嘿 玛丽安
Hey, Maryann.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 玛丽安
- Hey. Hi, Maryann.
杰克
Jack.
你这是怎么了 杰克?
What happened to you, Jack?
那些孩子又欺负你了吗?
Were the kids being rough with you again?
没有 玛丽安
No, Maryann.
没有 我很好
No, I'm fine.
我没事
I'm okay.
能把它放到床上吗?
Can you put it on the bed there?
我有事要告诉你 玛丽安
You need to hear something, Maryann.
你也许不理解
And you might not understand.
也许根本记不起我是谁了
You might not even know who's saying it.
但是没关系
And that's okay.
没了
It's gone.
你家族的土地
Your family's land.
全没了
All of it.
再过几天...
The house is next...
房♥子也要被收走了
in only a few more days.
我知道我说过要带你回家 但是...
I know I told you I'd get you home, but...
我现在好像做不到了
I don't think I'm gonna be able to do that now.
现在我能做的只剩下告诉你...
All I can do now is tell you...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是说这种话根本毫无意义
But even saying it, it sounds like bullshit.
你让我成为了你的儿子
You made me your son.
你把一切都给了我
You gave it all to me.
我却没有任何能回报你的
And I can't give any of it back.
你应该住在家里的
You deserve to be home.
住在你给我的那个家
In the home that you gave to me.
我想告诉你我回来了
I wanna tell you I'm coming back.
我想坐在你身边
I wanna sit with you,
给你讲那些我一直没法说出口的故事
tell you all the things I never could before.
但是我要去战斗了 玛丽安
But I gotta go fight, Maryann.
我会拿走首饰
I'm gonna take the jewelry.
我们只剩下这些了 然后我会像狗一样摇尾乞怜
电影精选列表