妈妈
Mama.
要是我知道自己的身世就好了
I wish I knew where I came from.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jack.
醒醒
Come on now.
布歇!
- Boucher!
终于醒了
Well, there he is.
欢迎回来 杰克
- Welcome back, Jack.
你的“小睡”时间越来越长了
Looks like your little naps are getting longer.
来根烟吗?
How about a smoke?
要不是你打断了我那小子的锁骨 你本来能拿到两倍
Could've had twice this if you hadn't cracked my boy's collarbone.
我是按照你的要求全力出击的
I went down like you said.
没错
Yes, you did.
拿着吧 这是你挣的
You earned it. Come on.
明晚见!
See you tomorrow night!
嘿 他过来了
Hey, there he is.
操 那不是杰克·布歇吗
Oh, fuck. That's Jack Boucher.
给
Here you go.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
但我们也不知道他会有什么表现
I just don't really know what you can expect.
(马德·诺克·门德森 VS “屠夫”杰克·布歇)
(布歇赏金 要活的 送到大妈妈脚下)
(一万二 尽快还给大妈妈 三万 还银行 保住房♥子)
就这一次 杰克
One time, Jack.
就这一次 混♥蛋♥
One time, asshole.
祝我好运
Get hot.
祝我好运
Let's get hot.
给我红色
Come now. Red. Red.
红色
Oh, come on. Red.
给我红色
Come on now. Red.
运气一直太旺会翻车的
- Stay hot, make mistakes.
是吗?
Yeah?
-再来一杯吗? -当然了
- You want another one? - Yeah. Damn straight.
等一下
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
-我现在有多少了? -六千四
- Where am I at now? - Six thousand four hundred.
六千四
Sixty-four hundred.
压上
Slide it out there.
-押多少? -全部
- How much? - All of it.
押红色
- Put it on red.
红色!
- Red!
我们赢了
We won.
要继续吗 先生?
- Another bet, sir?
-先生 你还玩吗? -别动我的东西
- Sir, are you playing? - Don't mess with my shit.
我在这里等你 宝贝
I'll be right here, baby.
(密西西比州房♥屋署 取消抵押品赎回权通知)
(三万 保住房♥子)
嘿
Hey.
有火吗?
You got a light?
她不会停手的
She just won't stop.
听好了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
- Listen here, you son of a bitch.
我有钱给她
I got her damn money.
恭喜 先生
Uh, congratulations, sir.
点一下吧
Count the chips.
您需不需要…
Uh, could I, um... Could I interest you
-呃…代金券—— -赶紧清点筹码
- in a, uh, voucher for a-- - Just count the damn chips.
然后挂倒挡
Second. Reverse.
等一下
Wait. Hold on.
哎呀 你错过路口了...
Oh, you missed the turn...
你要去陆玲家吗?
You going by Luling's?
不去 她孩子都从学校回来了
No, man. Her kids back from school,
我不能去
so that ain't gonna happen.
-理解 -什么叫“她孩子”?
- I hear you. - What you mean "her kids"?
那不是你们的孩子吗?
- Don't you mean your kids?
但愿吧
- Yeah, hopefully.
那个油泵还能用吗?
That pump out there still work?
小子 你每次都问这个问题
Damn, boy. You ask me that every time.
-需要多少? -呃...
- How much you want? - Uh...
大概这么多
- About this much.
很好 因为我没零钱找你
Good, 'cause I ain't got no change.
只要他还来这里 你就永远没零钱
Long as he's been coming here, you never have.
他不记得了
- He don't remember that.
收他双倍价钱
Charge him double.
为什么?
What for?
有天晚上在伊塔贝纳 就因为他
I lost all that money on him down there in Itta Bena
-我输得血本无归 -又开始了
- that one night. - Oh, here we go.
你又要讲那个伊塔贝纳的故事了?
You gonna tell that damn Itta Bena story again?
-就是说啊 -我因为布歇输了钱
- I know, right? - I deserve to tell my story
我有权利讲我的故事
the way I lost my damn money on Boucher.
那地方根本不该有人去
Way down in the damn sticks where shouldn't no damn body be.
我喜欢被人抬下去的那些家伙
I like the guy carried off by the mosquitos.
因输钱是因为我赢了还是我输了?
You lost because I won or because I lost?
其实根本就不该赌钱
Hell, I don't know. Shouldn't be betting anyhow.
你们听见了吗?
You hear that?
“根本就不该赌钱”
You shouldn't be betting anyhow.
这小子在给你提建议呢
Heh, this old boy here giving you advice,
因为你是个白♥痴♥
- you know you a damn fool.
你才是白♥痴♥…
No. You the fool...
快点接啊
Come on. Pick up.
-嗯? -喂 是厄尔吗?
- Hmm? - Hey. This Ern?
-你是谁? -她睡了吗?
- Tch. Who's this? - She up?
-看情况 -什么情况?
- Depends. - On what?
-你是谁? -斯凯利
- Who this is? - It's Skelly.
她睡了
- She ain't up.
要是她知道我看见了什么 她肯定能醒过来
She might be up when she find out what I'm looking at. Hmm.
杰克·布歇
Jack Boucher.
真的?杰克·布歇?
Really? Jack Boucher?
我没时间跟你扯 你到底想不想要他?
Hey, I ain't got time for this. You want him or not?
你确定是他吗?
You sure it's him?
大妈妈让我跟屠夫打过多少回了?
How many times Big Momma make me fight on the same card as the Butcher, huh?
当然是他了
'Course, it's him.
把杰克带过来
- Bring Jack here.
那你得先给我保证
Not without a damn promise.
-保证什么? -我们的账一笔勾销
- What promise? - That I don't owe shit.
厄尔 你还在吗?
Ern, you listening?
-她不同意 -你根本没问她
- She says no. - You didn't ask her.
我不会问她的 斯凯利
I ain't got to, Skelly.
你最好再重新好好考虑一下
You better think good and hard again
因为他马上就要离开了
'cause he gonna leave any minute now.
我可以把他带过去 然后我就什么都不欠了
I'll get him there, I don't owe nothing to nobody.
你把他带过来 然后你就什么都不欠了
You get him here and you don't owe nothing to nobody.
嘿
Hey.
干嘛?
What?
能捎我一段儿吗?
Hey, man, do you-- do you mind hauling me up the road?
送我到克拉克斯代尔就行
I just need a ride to Clarksdale,
如果你顺路的话
if you're going that way.
我老婆住在那里的拖车营地里
My old lady stays at this trailer park just right before town.
不行
Nah.
拜托 哥们儿 我惹上麻烦了 我得回家
Come on, man. I'm in deep shit. I... I gotta get home.
那是你的问题
That's your problem.
我有钱
I got some money.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
-什么? -名字 你叫什么?
- Your what now? - Your name, what is it?
库吾
Kool.
酷?
Cool?
连个字的
With a K.
那个香烟牌子?
Like the damn cigarettes?
我妈喜欢那个牌子的烟
My momma loved them, so...
你有多少钱?
How much money you got?
差不多15块吧
Maybe 15.
好吧 给我 上车
All right. Give it to me and get in.
我们还是继续往前开吧
It'd be fine with me if we just kept on riding.
我老婆肯定不想见我
My old lady don't wanna see me no way.
女人 你懂的
You know how they are.
不太懂
电影精选列表