Mom. - Mom!
嗨 你们还好吗?
Hi! You guys OK? - Yeah.
你们是怎么…
How did you...
他们经历了一段漫长的的旅程
They've had a long trip.
但现在我们又团聚了 这才是最重要的
Now we're reunited.
你从来没说过我们还有一个奶奶
That's all that matters. You never told us we had an extra grandma.
不 我没说过 戴夫在哪里?
No, I didn't. Where's Dave?
对了 爸爸在休息 他感觉不太舒服
Oh, yeah. Daddy is resting. He's not feeling his best.
我们要去别的地方谈吗? - 不用了 在这里谈就好
Should we talk elsewhere? - No, I'm good right here.
好吧
OK.
只是 不要抓得太紧了
Just don't hold on too tight.
你也不想让他们窒息
Don't want to suffocate them.
“窒息”是什么意思?
What does suffocate mean?
我迟点再告诉你 宝贝
I'll tell you later, baby.
孩子们 我和妈妈有事要谈 所以…
Kids? Mommy and I need to talk, so...
你们想看看我们为你们准备的
Would you guys like to see this really cool
又酷又有趣的小游戏室吗?
and very fun little playhouse that we have set up for you?
我们可以带小狗去吗? - 当然可以
Can we bring the puppy? - Of course you can!
那是你的小狗 对吧?
He's yours, right?
如果你们妈妈允许的话
If your mother allows it.
你们当然可以带小狗去
Of course you can bring the puppy. Yay!
让我们把游戏机装好吧 好吗 卡洛?
And let's set up that video game system, OK Carlo?
去吧
Go on.
耶!
Yay!
喝茶吗?
Tea?
独角兽想要见女王
The unicorn wanted to see the queen
因为她就是那道彩虹
because she was that rainbow.
然后 她想让独角兽变得更漂亮
She wanted to make the unicorn even prettier
因为她想让它成为城♥堡♥里的雕像
because she wanted her to be a statue for her castle.
所以 我想那是因为女王很漂亮
So I think that's because the queen is...
你没必要把他们牵扯进来
You didn't have to bring them into this.
是你把他们牵扯进来的
You brought them into this.
真的 安娜 你的计划有点粗糙
Really, Anna. Your plan was a little crude.
你当然知道 戴夫会把我们引到你那里去
Of course, you knew Dave was going to lead us right to you. Huh?
让你进行你想到的那种粗暴的报复
For you to extract whatever blunt sort of revenge you had in mind.
还有 当然 我们会把孩子带走
And, of course, we were going to take the kids.
你真的认为一切都会如此简单吗?
Did you really think it was going to be as simple as all that?
孩子们没事
The kids are fine
如果游戏机和狗都不足以让他们消遣
if the video games and the dog don't keep them occupied,
还有乒乓球
well, there's ping pong.
尽管你没教过他们体育锻炼的好处
Not that you're teaching them the benefit of physical exercise.
按照你养育他们的方式 安娜
The way you're raising them, Anna.
艾玛
Emma.
艾玛
Emma.
这名字就跟没改一样
You barely even changed it.
我叫艾玛
My name is Emma.
好吧
OK.
我明白了
I see you, hm?
也听到了
I hear you.
这就是你需要的吗?
Is that what you need?
你做出了反常的行为
You've acted out
一切都是为了什么?
all for what?
为了和戴夫一起去新泽西的 塔吉特百货挑洗碗机专用清洁剂吗?
So you could pick out dishwasher pods at Target with Dave
来自新泽西的戴夫?
From New Jersey?
是的 我喜欢新泽西
Yeah, I like New Jersey
我爱我的家庭
and I love my family.
我只想过正常的生活
I just want a normal life.
你只想过正常的生活
You just want a normal life
但同时 你从雅典一路杀人 杀到津巴布韦?
while you're dropping bodies from Athens to Zimbabwe.
我不会再杀人了
I'm not doing that anymore.
你是这样告诉他的吗?
Is that what you told him?
是的 我受够了这一切 受够了你们
Yeah. I'm fucking done with all of it. All of you!
拜托了 安娜 注意措辞
Please, Anna. The language...
去你的
Fuck you.
你以前带走了我 我不会让你带走我的孩子的
You took me. You're not going to take my kids.
拜托了 他们是被托付给我的
Oh, please. They were given to me.
你的小姑子很担心
Your sister in law was very concerned
虽然 她似乎相信 当局已经妥善处理此事
though I think is reassured that the authorities had it all well in hand.
国际特遣部队等等
The ITIC and all that.
还有我并没有带走你 安娜
And I never took you, Anna.
我收留了你
I took you in!
我当时还是个孩子
I was a child. - Stop.
够了 别再自顾自怜了
Stop with the self-pity.
你没那么矫情
You're better than that.
至少以前是这样
At least you were.
不 我不想看 不要
Don't. I don't wanna see... don't.
看看这个女孩
Look at that girl.
看看她的强大、她的力量
Look at her strength. Her power.
那些都是我给你的
I gave those things to you.
所以你是属于我的
That makes you mine,
永远都是
always.
你到底想从我身上得到什么?
What do you want from me?
你知道我想要什么
You know what I want.
我想要你回来
I want you back.
我们都可以成为一家人
We can all be a family.
难道你没看出来
Don't you see?
这是唯一能让你的孩子们 有未来的方法吗?
And it's the only way for your children to have a future,
能和你一起生活的方法
to have a life with you in it.
你只需要除掉戴夫就可以了
You only need to get rid of Dave.
只需要一枚子弹
Just one bullet.
即使你状态不佳 我也无法想象你需要更多的子弹
Even off your game, I can't imagine you'd need more than that.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果那是你想要的 你为什么不直接动手?
Why don't you just do it? If that's what you want. You do it.
你自己来吧
不是我把他牵扯进来的
I didn't bring him into this.
这么做能为我们共同前进 打下更好的基础
Hm... This will put us on a better footing to move forward together
作为一家人
as a family.
你真正的家人
Your real family.
如果我拿起枪 对着你的脸扣动扳机呢?
What if I pick it up, put it in your face and pull the trigger?
你不如为你的孩子们着想一下吧?
Why don't do you think about your children?
就这么一次
For once.
天知道我在为你着想
God knows I think about you.
我亲爱的女儿
My sweet girl.
现在…
Now.
带他去散步吧
Take him for a walk.
去树林里散步
A walk in the woods.
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this.
你不在的时候 要我陪孩子们玩吗?
Shall I entertain the kids while you're gone?
不
No.
我们可以玩个游戏 - 不
We could play a game. - No.
我可以给他们讲故事
I could read them a story.
不
No.
那两个完美的小宝贝
Those perfect little darlings.
我有很多东西可以教他们
I have so much I can teach them.
什么都有代价
There is always a price.
什么都有牺牲 - 别逼我这么做
There's always a sacrifice. - Don't make me do this.
我可以原谅你给我带来的烦恼
I can forgive the worry you've caused.
别说了
Stop.
但你必须与我妥协
But you have to meet me halfway.
而这就是你要做的
And this is how you do it.
现在带他去散步
Now take him for a walk.
去树林里散步
A walk in the woods.
别让他们靠近那里
I don't want them anywhere near it.
我亲爱的女儿
My sweet girl.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
我们去走走吧
Let's go for a walk.
好的
OK.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
戴夫 有狙击手在盯着我们 - 什么?
Dave, there's a sniper on us. - What?
没关系 她一直在监视我们
It's fine. She's always watching.
听我说 我有事要告诉你
Listen Dave, I need to tell you something.
电影精选列表