欢 迎 来 到 纽 约
拉杰 我的建议: 给戴夫 买♥♥一份超赞的周年纪念礼物!
改善婚姻的7个建议
皇家大酒店
艾玛 被堵在隧♥道♥里 快到了 亲亲
发送失败
我出去买♥♥阿司匹林了
亲亲 马上回来
戴夫
皇家大酒店发生了残忍♥谋杀案
艾玛
居留证
自助搬家服务公♥司♥
加拿大
卡梅洛雷吉娜 西班牙人
护照
文件扫描中
西多罗娃
西多罗娃
雅思敏
加拿大 护照
找到巴克希了 正在尾随 盯紧他 我们找到她了
泽维尔
卫生先生 柏林
护照
文件扫描中 美国
杰克 道森
马克斯和莫里茨
早上好 亲爱的
嘿 我快到了 你能看见我吗?
Hey, we're like a minute away. Can you see me?
画面有问题 闭路电视有点毛病
Having trouble with the picture. CC's a little buggy.
现在呢?
How about now?
看到你了 很时尚
Ah! There you are. Very chic.
谢谢 我们的朋友呢?
Thank you. And our friend?
他是一个穿着皮夹克 身材高挑的秃子
He's gonna be a tall bald guy with a leather jacket.
会议刚结束 他们朝你这边来了 离你50米
Meeting's just out. They're coming your way. Fifty meters.
45米
Forty-five.
现在剩35米了
Thirty-five meters now. - Uh-huh.
20米
Twenty meters.
10米
Ten meters.
好了 得挂了
OK, gotta go.
你好
Hi there.
没事 我自己来就好
Hey, I got it.
妈咪!
Mommy!
开心果!
Pistachio!
你又吃保龄球了吗?
Have you been eating bowling balls again?
是的 - 是的 吃了多少颗?
Yes. - Yes? How many?
十颗
Ten.
十颗?
Ten?
想我吗? - 想
Did you miss me? - Yeah.
我也想你了
I missed you too.
我们家的男人都去哪了?
Where have our men gone?
有人吗?
Hello. - She's back!
她回来了! - 是的 回来复仇了
Yes, with a vengeance.
你好
Hi! Oh!
你在做我最爱吃的菠萝鸡吗?
Making my favorite pineapple chicken?
是的 - 你真好
That I am. - Aww... Hi.
内布拉斯加州怎么样? - 那里很…谢谢
How was Nebraska? - It was-Thank you
别提了 给中层管理人员 上了四天的课程
Meh. Four days of teaching mid level management how to add vegan options
教他们如何在连锁店计划中 加入素食选择
to their franchise plans, which...
我敢保证这种事 在内布拉斯加州的
I can guarantee is never gonna happen in Plattsmouth, Nebraska.
普拉茨茅斯是不可能发生的 所以…
而且公♥司♥还在最后一天 给我们安排了一个6小时的
Then corporate made us go on a six-hour team building
玻璃厂之旅作为团队建设
glassworks tour on the final day.
你知道的 就是… - 老样子?
You know, it was... - The usual?
对 老样子
Yeah! The usual.
嘿 小怀呢?垃圾桶还在外面
Hey, where is Wy? Trash bins are still out.
因为它们太重了
Because they're too heavy.
不可能 因为这个小家伙 已经把保龄球全吃掉了
That cannot be, because this little one ate all the bowling balls.
你好 亲爱的 我很想你
Hello, my love. I missed you.
好了 现在让它们小火慢烤
OK. Those babies are going low and slow.
来吧 我们走
Let's go.
亲爱的 你…
Honey, you uh...
想去洗个澡吗?
want to freshen up?
嘿 妈妈 你看 - 我们准备了一家高级餐厅
Hm? - Hey Mom, look. We're doing fancy restaurant.
高级餐厅? - 我来当调酒师
Fancy restaurant?
我来当服务员
I'm going to be the bartender. - And I'm going to be the waiter.
而你做了菠萝鸡
And you made the pineapple chicken?
结婚周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
你忘了结婚周年纪念日 我的天啊
You forgot the anniversary. Sweet Jesus.
你一定很内疚
You must be riddled with guilt.
你怎么应对?
How do you deal with it?
我现在正忙着 做全世界最好吃的煎饼
Well I'm currently busy making the world's best pancakes.
好吧 有用吗?
Well, does it work?
效果甚微
Not even close.
所以 布宜诺斯艾利斯的差事 客户很满意
So, Buenos Aires job: Client happy, money wired...
钱收到了 警♥察♥依旧不见人影 - 又是拉杰
It's Raj again. - ...police in the wind as usual.
我有个好消息和一个坏消息
Uh-huh. - Got some good news
坏消息是你的照片 又出现在暗网♥通♥缉名单上了
and some bad news. Bad news is your picture popped up again on the dark net Most Wanted list.
好消息是我觉得 我已经及时把它清除了
Good news is, I think I scrubbed it out in time.
但你必须保持低调
But you've got to stay low.
好的 我知道了 嘿 我们可以迟点再聊这个吗?
Mm-hm. Yep, I got it. Hey, can we talk about this later?
戴夫来了 是吗?
Oh, Dave's there is he? I won't keep you.
我不耽误你了 但是还有另一份差事
But there's another job. - Mm-hm.
不 没门 拜托了 我才刚回来
No, no, no. Not a chance. Come on, I just got back.
真可惜 这份差事的酬劳可高了
Shame. It's a lot of money, this one.
而且他们要的是最优秀的人才
And they want the best,
而那个人恰好就是你
which just so happens to be you.
是的 拉杰 我知道
Yeah. Raj, I am aware of that.
但是我们已经讨论过了 在11月之前不再出差
We talked about this, no more trips till November.
行 那你休息一下吧 没关系
Take a break. Fine.
但是至尊安保 还在悬赏丰厚的奖金
But Sovereign still has a very healthy reward on your head
给找到你的人 好吧?
for anyone who finds you.
现在 如果你不工作
Now if you don't work,
我就没有足够的资金来保证你的安全
I don't have the funds to keep you safe.
这可不是小数目
And it isn't cheap.
嘿 我明天再给你打电♥话♥ 好吗?
Can I call you tomorrow?
我的煎饼都快烧焦了
These pancakes are getting burned over here.
一点也不意外 别说我没提醒过你要小心了
Not surprised. Don't say I didn't warn you about the heat.
真好笑 明天再聊
Funny. Talk to you tomorrow.
请小心点 我在…
Just be careful. I'm trying to...
你还好吗? - 还好 就是工作
You OK? - Yeah. Work.
如果他们能做主 他们会让我管理整个中西部
If it were up to them, they'd have me run the entire Midwest at this point.
你的工作表现太好了
You're too good at your job.
他们就是这么说的
So they tell me.
谁想吃煎饼?
Who wants pancakes? - Me!
我! - 好吧
All right.
给
There you go.
然后…
And... there you go, honey.
这是你的 亲爱的 - 这是你的 宝贝
There you go, baby.
嘿 我不想要兔子造型的 我想要普通的
Hey, I didn't want the bunny one. I want the boring one.
好吧 这样就好了 - 不
There you go. Problem...
问题解决了!
Solved!
做得好 - 不客气
Good job. - You're welcome.
这归我了 - 嘿!
I'll take that. - Hey!
再见 - 再见!
Bye! - Bye!
我再给你做一份
I'll make you another one. - So as I said...
所以 就像我说的 毛毛先生和猴子公主不能在一起
Mr. Fluff and the Monkey Princess
因为他们合不来
can't go together because they're not getting along.
好吧 毛毛先生和猴子公主 为什么闹矛盾?
OK. Why is Mr. Fluff and the Monkey Princess feuding?
因为他嫉妒
Because he's jealous.
嫉妒谁?鹿角兔约翰尼吗?
Jealous of who? Johnny the Jackalope?
嫉妒幻影女王
Jealous of the Phantom Queen.
幻影女王 好吧
The Phantom Queen. OK.
好了 亲爱的 等我一下 好吗?
All right honey, hold that thought, OK?
我不知道 伙计 就是有点不对劲 你知道吗?
I don't know man. It's just something's off, you know?
特丽娜 她…她感觉好像遥不可及
Trina just... She feels like she's a million miles away.
我是说 她正在参加她姐姐的婚礼 但居然一个短♥信♥都没给我发?
I mean, now she's at her sister's wedding and not a single text.
她正在参加她姐姐的婚礼 但你却没去吗?
She's at her sister's wedding and you're not there?
是的 怎么?有问题吗?
Yeah. Why, is that bad?
好吧 这样不太好 小凯
Well, it's not great, Kev.
看吧 所以我才需要你的意见
See, this is why I need your perspective here.
因为你了解
Because you know.
我是说 你和艾玛结婚 都有20年了吧?
I mean, you and Emma have been married, what now? 20 years?
是7年
Seven.
电影精选列表