Babe, I'm sorry.
喂 - 爸爸说不准玩
Hey.
你不能给我发短♥信♥或打电♥话♥ 那些事由我来做 那是我们说好的
You don't text me, you don't call. I do. That's what we agreed.
拉杰 我暴露了
Raj, I'm exposed.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
你看到我发给你的东西了吗?
Did you see what I sent you?
天啊 真是一团糟
Oh God, what a mess.
我告诉过你要保持低调了
I told you to stay low.
有人发现了我 我只能把他处理掉
Someone found me. I had to take care of it.
这都成新闻头条了
This is all over the news.
你肯定已经被卡弗盯上了
You're 100 percent on Carver's radar now. - I'm coming to you.
我要去找你 明天就去
Tomorrow. - No, don't.
不 别来 如果至尊安保发现了你
If Sovereign's got your scent,
你最不该去的地方就是机场
The last place to be is the airport.
喂 什么事?
Hey, what's up?
哥 是皇家大酒店 对吧?
Bro, the Royal Grand, right?
什么?
What?
你们那天住的酒店是皇家大酒店吗?
The hotel you were staying at. It was the Royal Grand?
是的 怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
我现在就给你发一条链接
Texting you a link right now.
兄弟 你们可真会选酒店
Dude, you guys know how to pick a hotel.
艾玛!
Emma!
“警方消息称谋杀案发生的时间
Police sources say that the murder took place
“是昨晚午夜到凌晨三点之间
somewhere between midnight and 3 a.IN. Last night.
“由于基特曼先生未能于今早退房♥
Hotel staff discovered the body
“酒店工作人员从而发现了他的尸体
when Mr. Kitterman failed to check out this morning.
“调查过程中 尚未公布任何嫌疑人的名字
No suspects have yet been named in the investigation.
“但警方正在查明一男一女的身份
The police are seeking to identify a man and woman
“有人看到当晚早些时候
seen talking with the victim at the hotel bar
“他们在酒店的酒吧里 与受害者交谈”
earlier on the night in question.
这说的…说的是我们
That's us.
这说的…说的就是我们
T-t-that's us! - Mm-hm.
“警方强调此案还需进一步调查
Police stressed it is early in the investigation,
“但已经确定酒吧里的那对情侣
but did confirm that the couple from the bar
“目前已被视为此案的嫌疑人”
are currently considered persons of interest in the case.
这说的肯定是我们
That is one hundred percent us.
我们就是酒店酒吧里的那对男女
We are the man and woman from the hotel bar.
我们是嫌疑人
We are the persons of interest.
你确定上面没有照片吗?
Sure there are no pictures on there?
不 没有 - 好吧
No, none. - OK.
我们… 我们得给他们打电♥话♥ 对吧?
Um... We have to call. Right?
上面有号♥码吗? 我们要怎么给他们打电♥话♥?
Is-is there even a number? How would we call them?
有 有号♥码 我要打吗?
There is. There is. Should I call?
我们要怎么说? - 你指的是什么?
What do we tell them? - What do we tell them about what?
为什么我们不是我们自称的那个人
Why we're not who we say we are?
对
Right...
我们用了假名! - 我还戴了该死的假发 戴夫
The fake names! - I was wearing a fucking wig, Dave.
妈的
Oh, shit!
好吧
OK, OK...
在酒吧里和他说过话的人 可能不止我们
We may not have been the only ones he talked to at the bar.
我们和他一起喝了烈酒 戴夫
We did shots with him, Dave.
我们一起喝了烈酒
We did shots...
该死的!我们为什么要喝烈酒?
Damn it! Why did we do shots?
好吧 我们就等着
OK, we wait.
我们就等着 好吗? 我们又不是知道些什么
We wait. OK. It's not like we know anything.
对吧?我们再看看…
Right? We'll see. We'll see...
也许会有人出来自首
Maybe... maybe someone comes forward.
也许他们会抓到凶手
Maybe they catch the person who did it.
我们静观其变吧
We wait and see.
对 我们静观其变
Yes, we wait and see. Good.
这样就好 他们又不知道我们是谁
They don't even know who we are.
结账的人是基特曼 所以… - 没错
Kitterman picked up the tab, so... - Right. Right.
对 我们就等着吧 - 嗯
We wait. - Yeah.
听起来不错 对
Looks kinda... yeah.
这样是不是异想天开了?
Is that crazy? - Um...
情况还是看起来不妙 那些名字、假发 还有那些烈酒
It just doesn't look good. I mean, the names, the wig, the shots...
不 看起来不妙
No, it doesn't look good.
嘿 - 我的天啊
Oh my God. - Hey, hey, hey.
不会有事的
It's going to be OK. - Yeah. No.
嗯 不是 所有事情都发生得太突然了
Everything is happening all at once,
一波未平一波又起
And it's all coming down at the same time.
我刚才和拉杰的那通电♥话♥ 他们需要我明天就去博伊西
And I just. That call I just had with Raj and now they need me in Boise tomorrow
而不是下个月
instead of next month.
所以我正在为明早的航♥班♥打算
So I figured out this flight for the morning, and I...
但你才刚回来 - 我知道 只是去开个会
But you just got back! - I know, I know.
听我说 我周一就回来了
It's just for one meeting.
如果到那时他们还没搞清楚 我们再给他们打电♥话♥
I'll be back Monday, and maybe if they haven't figured this out by then,
好 好吧 就这样
we'll call. We'll call then. OK, yeah. That's good. Yeah...
好吧 我们到时再打电♥话♥
Yeah, all right. We'll call then.
博伊西?
Boise? Can't you do a Zoom?
你不能用视频会议吗? - 不能
No.
必须亲自去 对不起 事态紧急
It has to be in person, sorry. It has to be quick.
好吧 我们会没事的
OK. OK. We're gonna be OK.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be OK.
车来了 - 好的
Car's here. - OK.
嘿 要听爸爸的话 知道了吗?
Hey. Go easy on your old man, OK?
知道了 妈妈 - 我会想你的
Sure, Mom. - I'm going to miss you.
宝贝女儿 嗨
Baby girl. Hi.
你什么时候回来?
When are you coming home?
你甚至不会注意到我已经走了
You won't even notice I'm gone.
我已经注意到你要走了
I already notice that you're gone.
好吧
OK.
我爱你
I love you. - I love you too.
我也爱你 - 我知道
I know, God. OK, baby.
天啊 好了 宝贝 我得走了
I gotta go. I gotta go.
好了 别忘了怀亚特 明天要开始服用第二种维生素了
OK, um... Hey, don't forget Wyatt starts his second vitamins tomorrow
还有卡儿新的放学时间
and Car's new pick up time is...
是4点 不是5点
At four, not five.
我爱你 - 我也爱你
I love you. - Love you too.
我一有空就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call when I can.
一路平安
Fly safe.
好了 我会去机场接你的
OK. I'm gonna come get you at the airport.
好的
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
好的
OK.
爱你
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
哪个航站楼?
Which terminal?
国际航站楼
International.
纽约记者 皇家大酒店谋杀案
That ten percent uptake in Portland in Austin by November.
但如果我们成功争取到 偏南方的生态市场演示空间
But if we manage to land the equal market demo space at South By,
那就有可能改变局势
that could be a game changer...
现在我们请戴夫来说说吧
Now. I'll throw it over to Dave.
戴夫
Dave!
是的 真的很振奋人心
Yes, it's very exciting.
正如凯文所说…
As Kevin was saying...
喂 我是艾玛 请留言
Hey it's Emma. Leave a message.
她说她找不到 蓝色背包里的粉色水瓶了
She says she's missing the pink water bottle from the backpack.
莫莉 我相信她没事的
Molly, I'm sure she'll survive.
听我说 我现在没时间 聊粉色水瓶的事 我在机场
I can't talk pink water bottles right now. I'm at the airport.
我只是告诉你她跟我说过的话
I'm just telling you what she told me.
我一接了艾玛就给你打电♥话♥ 好吗?
I'll call you as soon as I get Emma. OK?
好吧
All right.
喂 我是艾玛 请留言
Hey it's Emma. Leave a message.
我需要你再查一下 名字是艾玛布拉克特
I need you to check again. It's Emma. Emma Brackett.
来自博伊西的702航♥班♥
It's the flight from Boise. The 702 from Boise.
喂 我是艾玛 请留言
Hey it's Emma. Leave a message.
我这里找到一个吴艾美 是吴艾美吗?
I do have an Emmy Wu. Is she Emmy Wu?
不 不是…
No, she's not.
喂 我是艾玛 请留言
Hey it's Emma. Leave a message.
也许是拼写的问题 试试艾玛B-R-A-C-K…
电影精选列表