告诉我吧 什么都行
Tell me something, anything.
孩子们在她手上
She has the kids.
他们没事 别这样 他们很好 冷静点
They're OK. Stop. They're fine. Calm down.
他们在哪里?
Where are they? - They're fine.
他们没事 他们没有受伤
They are not hurt. They are happy.
他们很开心 他们不知道发生了什么事
They have no idea what's going on.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
艾玛 你到底搞什么?
Emma, what the hell is wrong with you?
孩子在他们手上 我们该怎么办? - 停下来
They have our kids. What are we gonna do?
你能抱紧我吗?
Can you hold me?
你能像以前那样抱紧我吗?
Huh? You know, can you hold me like you used to?
在这一切发生之前? 请你抱紧我 好吗?
Before all this shit. Can you just hold me, please?
拜托了 - 我是说…
Please! - I mean...
马上 - 好吧
Now. - OK.
好的
Oh, OK.
好的
OK. OK. OK.
艾玛 这到底是怎么回事?
Emma, what the hell is going on?
她要我杀了你
She wants me to kill you.
什么?
What?
我很抱歉 - 小艾 我爱你
I'm sorry. - Emma, I love you...
哦!
Ah!
确认目标已被击杀
Confirming the kill.
你要帮我一把还是怎样?
Wanna give me a hand or what?
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
艾玛 这到底是怎么回事?
Emma, what the hell is going on?
她要我杀了你
She wants me to kill you. - What?
什么?
I'm not going to.
我不打算这么做
这一枪会精准地避开所有要害
It's a clean shot.
我知道自己在做什么
No vitals. I know what I'm doing.
相信我 然后装死
Trust me. And play dead.
我很抱歉 - 小艾 我爱你 但是…
Huh? I'm sorry. - Emma, I love you...
你好
Hello there.
嘿
Hey, hey, babe.
宝贝 嘿
Babe, hey.
是我 你可以动了 嘿
It's me. You can move. Hey.
我的天啊 你还好吗?
Oh my God, are you OK? - You really shot me!
你真的开枪打我了! - 我知道 我很抱歉
I know, I'm so sorry.
对不起 疼吗?
Does it hurt?
天啊 让我看看 好吧 听我说
Oh, God. Let me see. OK, listen.
你只需要施加压力
You just have to apply pressure.
血流得很慢 - 好的
It is a slow bleed. - OK.
只要在四、五个小时内 送你去医院就没事了
We get you to the hospital in four or five hours. You'll be fine.
什么? - 对
What? - Yeah.
好了 来 我要帮你把这东西解开
OK come here. I'm gonna get this off you.
好了 来吧 你能站起来吗?
OK. -
不能 - 可以的 你可以的 我来帮你
Can you get up? - No.
我来帮你
Yes, you can. Come on, I'll help you. Let me help you.
稍等一下 - 对不起
Just give me a sec. - Sorry.
好的 - 来吧
OK. - Come on.
对不起 好了
Oh, sorry. - OK.
你还好吗?听我说
You OK? - Mm-hm. - OK babe
我很抱歉
listen to me. I'm so sorry.
不过我现在得去工作了
I have to go to work now though.
好的 - 好吗?
OK. - OK?
你要跟我一起来 准备好了吗? - 好的
You're coming with me. Are you ready? - OK
好的 - 不
OK - No. - Yes.
我爱你 跟紧我 我们行的
I love you. Just stay close. We got this.
好的 - 我爱你
OK. - I love you.
我爱你 你开枪打我了
I love you. - OK. Come on. - You shot me!
快点
Come on.
好的
OK.
好 我们走吧 来
Yeah. Let's go, come on.
该死的 过来
Shit. Come here.
什么? - 安静点
Quiet. Quiet. - Ouch!
对不起
Sorry.
好了 保持低调 别看
OK. Stay low and don't look.
好的 什么?
OK. What?
你好
Hi there.
嘿 你还好吗?
You're OK?
那是什么…
What happened?
听着 我知道这一切难以接受 但我现在需要你 专注点
Listen, I know this is a lot, but I need you now. I need you to focus.
我需要你 - 好的
I need you. - OK. OK, I'm here.
我在这里 我可以帮忙 - 听我说
OK. Listen to me.
孩子们在后面的客房♥里 我需要去那里
The kids are back there in the guest house. I need to go right there.
你去找孩子 争取一点时间
You go to the kids and buy some time.
争取一点时间? - 拿着它 瞄准 然后开枪
Buy some time? - You're going to take this with you.
知道了 瞄准 然后开枪
It's point and shoot. - Got it. Point and shoot.
运气好的话 你根本不需要它
With any luck you're not gonna need it. - OK.
因为我需要你做什么? - 争取一点时间
Cuz I need you to what? - Buy some time.
我马上来
I need to you buy some time. I'll be right there.
艾玛?
Emma?
我会来的 - 好的
I will be there. - OK.
瞄准 然后开枪
Point and shoot.
没有回应是什么意思?
What do you mean, there's no response?
只希望她不会在这件事上感情用事
I just hope she's not being emotional about this.
好的 尽量不要杀了她
OK, just try not to kill her.
我想要她活着
I want her alive.
爸爸!
Daddy!
嗨 宝贝!
Hi babe.
噢!
Ouch!
天啊!
God... Ow...
这真是一场大冒险 不是吗?
We're kind of having quite an adventure, aren't we?
爸爸 - 怎么了?
Daddy? - Yeah?
你确定你不需要创可贴吗?
Are you sure you don't need a Band-Aid?
我没事
I'm fine.
真好喝
Oh, that's good.
现在只剩我们俩了 格温
It's just the two of us now, Gwen.
我还以为你枪法♥会♥更准
Thought you were a better shot.
你没必要这么做 你知道吗?
We don't have to do this, you know.
现在还不算太晚
It's not too late.
我们还是能重修旧好的
We can still make this work.
我是爱你的 安娜
I do love you, Anna.
你知道我能看到你的 对吧?
You know I can see you, right?
我还是那个 给你穿上睡衣的女人 记得吗?
I'm still the same woman who put you in your jammies, remember?
晚上给你盖好被子
Tucked you in at night.
格温 我全都记得
Oh Gwen, I remember everything.
看你把我教得多好?
See how well you taught me?
是因为戴夫吗?
Is this about Dave?
我知道你现在长大了 所以别像个孩子一样了
I know you're older now, so stop acting like a child.
来阻止我啊
Make me. -
够了 安娜!
That's enough, Anna.
你的子弹好像用完了 格温
That might be it for your clip, Gwen.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
亲爱的女儿
My sweet girl.
这才是我想要看到的
That's what I like to see.
把我♥干♥掉吧
Finish me.
把我♥干♥掉
Finish me.
我真想坐在这里看着你死去
I would love to sit here and watch you die.
但是毛毛先生和猴子公主闹矛盾了
But Mr. Fluff and the Monkey Princess are feuding
而且我的家人还在等我
and my family's waiting for me.
我是你老板
I am your boss,
但我是一个好老板
But I'm a nice boss.
你们好啊 宝贝们
Hey, alligators! Hi! Time to go, OK?
嗨 我们该走了 - 我们一定要走吗?
Do we have to? - Yes.
妈妈 但是比赛还没完
But Mom, we're in the middle of a race.
你们听到妈妈的话了 我们该走了 带上你们的东西
You heard your mom. Time to go. Get your things, come on.
宝贝 你还好吗?有什么问题吗?
Babe are you OK? Any problems?
没有我应付不来的事 - 好吧
Nothing I couldn't handle. - OK.
你呢? - 结束了
电影精选列表