OK, listen to me. Yes, I lied.
但我们的感情是真的
I lied about what I do, but I never lied about us.
我们还有了孩子! - 我知道
We have children! - I know, I know. I know.
有趣的是 小艾
The funny thing, Em,
当他们告诉我时…
about when they told me.
我竟然感到了一丝安慰
A part of me was relieved.
安慰的是我终于知道了
Relieved that finally I knew,
知道你一直瞒着我的事情是什么了
I knew what it was, what you were keeping from me.
你并不是不再爱我
That you hadn't fell out love with me.
戴夫 我一直都爱着你
Dave, I never fell out of love with you.
我也一直爱着你
And I never fell out of love with you.
我觉得就算我想不爱你都做不到
I don't think I could if I wanted to.
而现在我真的很希望自己不再爱你
And right now, I really, really want to.
好吧
OK.
无论如何 我们都要一起面对这一切
We're in this together no matter what.
听我说 这是我的烂摊子 不是你的 我需要解决这个问题 好吗?
Listen, this is my mess, not yours. I need to fix this, OK?
这个号♥码…你在柏林吗?
This number. You're in Berlin?
戴夫 听我说 我会对你坦白一切
Dave, listen to me. Listen to me. I am going to tell you everything.
我保证 好吗?但我需要时间
I promise. OK? But I need... I need time.
不要联♥系♥我 我会联♥系♥你的
Do not contact me. I'm going to contact you.
这可不行
Uh-uh, that's not how this works.
艾玛 你在柏林吗?
Are you in Berlin, Emma?
戴夫 不 不要
Don't! Dave don't, Dave don't. Don't.
你是我妻子 我要去找你 我们一起解决
You are my wife. I am coming there. We are going to deal with it.
戴夫 别来柏林 你听到了吗?
Dave, do not come to Berlin. Do you hear me?
但你没办法回来 不是吗?
You can't come here, can you? -
所以我要去柏林
So I'm coming to Berlin
我们要好好谈谈
and we're going to have a conversation.
戴夫 别来柏林! 你听到了吗? 我不会在这里的
Dave, do not come to Berlin. Do you hear me? Do not come to Berlin! I will not be here!
戴夫 你听懂了吗?
Dave, do you understand me?
戴夫!
Dave!
先生女士们…
Ladies and gentlemen...
小艾 我刚到柏林
Em, I just landed in Berlin.
我需要你给我回电♥话♥
I need you to call me back.
不好意思…你是和…
I'm sorry, are you with...
你是杰克道森吗?
Jack Dawson?
是的
Yeah.
我…我就是
That's me.
好的 健怡可乐?
Yeah um... Diet Coke?
轻身可乐?
Coke light.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想喝什么?
What do you want to drink?
请给我黑咖啡
Coffee, please. Black.
好的
Sure.
真的太过分了
This is a lot.
孩子们呢?
Where are the kids?
交给莫莉了
With Molly.
她一定恨死我们了
She must hate us.
确实
She does.
我叫安娜
My name is Anna.
我为钱杀人
I kill people for money.
这是我在很久以前受过的训练
There was something I was trying to do a long time ago.
你杀人吗?
You kill people?
这是你的咖啡
Here's your coffee.
谢谢 - 原来我们是你掩饰身份的工具?
Danke. - So, what? Were we y-your cover?
不 我从来没这么想
No. No. Never.
你就这样扔下我们了!
You just left us!
不 我没有扔下你们 好吗? 我需要…
I didn't leave you, OK? I needed to...
需要安排事情
I needed to make arrangements.
我们是加拿大人?
We're Canadian?
你对我说过的一切 有哪一句是真的吗?
Was there anything that you have ever said to me that was the truth?
你的父母…
Your parents?
你在圣地亚哥的阿姨?
Your aunt in San Diego?
我在美国出生
I was born in the States.
我爸爸曾经是一名特勤局探员 他还没打算退下来
My dad was a Secret Service agent,
就成了前特勤局探员
turned ex-Secret Service agent way before he would have liked.
于是他就自己创业
So he went into business for himself,
和一名叫格温卡弗的情报人员
started a private security company named Sovereign.
合伙创办了一家 名为“至尊安保”的私人保安公♥司♥
With an intelligence agent named Gwen Carver.
格温卡弗正在调查你
Gwen Carver is investigating you.
她是某个国际特遣部队的人
Some kind of international task force.
其实并没有特遣部队 那就是至尊安保
There is no task force, that's Sovereign.
更有影响力 覆盖面越广更好
All the more reach, more cover, the better.
在我爸爸被杀害后 她收留了我
Now that my dad is killed, she took me in.
她给了我新的生活 她训练了我
You know, she gave me a life. She trained me.
她告诉我那些都是坏人
She told me they were all bad people.
我当时太年轻了 我被她操纵了
I was so young and she manipulated me.
现在我知道她是骗我的
I know now that she was lying.
也许我早就知道了 只是不愿意承认
I probably knew back then. I just didn't want to admit it to myself.
不管怎样 我在波士顿做了一份差事
Anyway, I did a job in Boston.
就在那时我在酒吧遇见了你
That's when I met you in that bar.
你把我当成 真实存在的人一样和我说话
You talked to me like I was a real person.
你让我开怀大笑 让我想开始新的生活
You made me laugh. You made me want to start a new life.
你从来都不是 我掩饰身份的工具 戴夫
You were never my cover, Dave.
你是我第一个真正爱过的人
You were the first person I ever truly loved.
怀亚特是第二个
Wyatt was the second.
那是我梦寐以求的 最神奇、最温馨的生活
It was the most magical, warmest life I ever could have dreamed of.
是我从未想过自己能拥有的生活
A life I never even thought I could have.
然后我怀孕了 有了卡罗琳 这简直是个完美的人生
I got pregnant, and there was Caroline. It was like this perfect life.
但你却没收手
But you never stopped!
我一年只做一两单 我发誓
It was only once or twice a year at first, I swear.
那是为了赚钱保障我们的安全
It was to fund our protection.
这就是你所谓的出差
The work trips.
内布拉斯加州?
Nebraska?
布宜诺斯艾利斯
Buenos Aires.
圣路易斯
St. Louis?
好像是利雅得
Riyad, I think.
戴夫 这是我的工作 好吗? 这就是我做的事
Dave it's my job, OK? It's what I do.
其他的我什么都不会做
I don't know how to do anything else. - Then take a class!
那就去上课
I know, you're right.
你说得对 我应该这么做的 我知道
I should do that, I know.
我会的 听我说 已经结束了 我不想再做这种事了
I'm going to. Listen, it's done. I don't want to do this anymore.
戴夫 看着我 我很想你
Dave, look at me. I miss you.
我想念和你一起做填字游戏的时光
I miss doing the crossword puzzle together.
坐在沙发上 和孩子们一起看皮克斯电影
I miss sitting on the couch watching Pixar movies with the kids,
把糖果扔到爆米花里
throwing candy in the popcorn.
想念我们不用事先安排 就能做♥爱♥的日子
I miss having sex with you in our bed before we had to schedule it on the calendar.
好了
OK...
我爱你 - 我知道 我也爱你
I love you. - I know. I love you too.
我也很爱我们的家庭
I love our family.
但杀人是坏事 是无法接受的坏事
But killing is bad. Like, unacceptably bad.
我知道 我不会再杀人了 我发誓 已经结束了
I know, I know. I'm done. Done. I swear it's over.
我只是需要处理一些善后问题 然后我保证
I just have to tie up a few loose ends, and then I promise...
一切都结束了
It's over.
别担心 我已经计划好了
Don't worry, I have a plan.
保持冷静 照他们说的做 我知道怎么处理
You stay calm and do what they say. I know what I'm doing.
戴夫 这是吉 我们一起长大 简直就像姐妹一样
Dave, this is Ji. We grew up together. Practically sisters.
她是个超级有趣的人 你应该能看出来
She was the super fun one, as you could tell.
你好 安娜
Hi, Anna.
我们正在聊私事
We're kind of in the middle of a private conversation here,
如果你们不介意的话 那就…
if you guys don't mind, so...
该走了
Time to go. - Um...
我的咖啡还没喝完
I'm not finished with my coffee.
所以如果你和你男朋友 还有小伙伴们想走了
So if you and your boyfriend and your little friends want to head off,
我们一会儿再去找你们
we'll... catch up with you later.
喂!把你的手拿开…
Hey! Get your hands off...
噢!
Ouch!
哦!
Ow!
怎么会有人不爱毛茸茸的小朋友呢?
How could anyone not love your furry little friend?
让我看看 你真可爱
Let me see, you're so cute.
妈妈! - 妈妈!
电影精选列表