你们就像一对模范夫妻
You guys are like, - well... couple goals.
对
Yeah.
不 还是不好
No, no, no. It's still not OK.
我知道你忙了一周
I knew you were coming off a long week. I was coming off a long week.
我也忙了一周 所以我觉得 我们应该在这个周末做些什么
I figured we'd do something this weekend.
你做了我最爱吃的饭菜
Well, you made my favorite meal.
孩子们给我准备了一个高级餐厅 结果我搞砸了!
The kids did fancy restaurant. I blew it.
你这周太忙了
You had a long week.
我忘了我们的结婚周年纪念日
I forgot our anniversary.
我真是糟透了
I'm the worst.
那是什么?
What's that?
什么? - 那个
What? - That.
对 - 这个吗?
Uh... -This?
是的!
Yes!
这可能是…可能是个错误
This may be a... maybe a mistake.
戴夫!
Dave! Did...
你给我买♥♥了情趣内衣吗?
Did you get me trashy lingerie?
你先看看吧
I mean, see what you think.
你还真的买♥♥了 而且还是制♥服♥诱惑?
You did and it's a costume!
性感护士?
Ha! Sexy nurse.
性感的执业护士
Well, sexy nurse practitioner.
对 没错 当然了
Oh right, no, of course.
是不是有点过了?
Bit much?
不 完全不会
No, no, not at all.
我只是觉得 可能…
I mean I just thought, you know, it might be...
偶尔来点情趣也挺有意思的
fun to mix things up a bit.
你想要这样吗?来点情趣?
Is that what you want? To mix things up a bit?
还是说你想要我成为别人?
Or do you want me to be someone else?
就一晚
For one night.
我是说…
Uh... I mean...
有何不可呢?
Why not?
我也可以变装
I could change things up too.
这样就公平了 所以 好吧 - 好的
This would be a two way street, so yeah. - Sure, I could go Doctor.
我可以扮演医生 跟着主题来
Stay on theme.
我需要一个听诊器
I need a stethoscope...
嗯 但是我…
Yes, but I...
我们来玩真的吧
Let's do this for real.
明晚 在城里
Tomorrow night in the city.
明晚? 这么短时间很难找到保姆
Tomorrow night. Short notice for a babysitter.
你妹妹还欠我们圣诞节那次的人情
Well, your sister still owes us for Christmas.
她确实还欠我们圣诞节那次
She does still owe us for Christmas. OK so what are you thinking?
好吧 那你想做什么? 去看演出吗?
See a show?
不 我们不是要去看演出 戴夫
No, we're not going to see a show, Dave.
我们要去酒店
We're going to a hotel.
去酒店? - 一家豪华酒店
We're going to a hotel? - A fancy hotel.
我们要在酒店的酒吧偶遇
We are going to meet by chance in the hotel bar.
我不是我
I won't be me.
你不是你
You won't be you.
只是两个在酒吧偶遇的陌生人
Just two strangers meeting in a bar.
只是两个在酒吧偶遇的陌生人
Just two strangers meeting in a bar.
妈咪!我想要一杯水!
Mommy! I need a glass of water!
明晚
Tomorrow night.
明晚 - 明晚
Tomorrow night. - Tomorrow night.
那这个我收好了
I'm gonna hold on to this.
给我回来 我一定会抓到你的!
Come back here, I'm gonna get what you stole!
不 你抓不到
No, you're not.
孩子们 跑慢点!
Guys, slow it down!
我的天啊
Oh my God!
我觉得很棒 真的 你们应该这么做
I think it's great. I really do. You guys deserve this.
是的 只是…你知道…
Yeah. Yeah it's just, you know...
我们应该这么做 对吧? - 当然了
We do, right? - Hell yes.
你们俩工作都很忙
You've both been working a lot.
孩子们也很棒
The kids are awesome.
你们从不出门
You guys never leave the house
结婚周年纪念日 当然不能在后院办个烧烤会就算
and a backyard barbecue ain't gonna cut it for an anniversary.
好吧
OK.
让我看看鞋子 - 好
Show me the shoes. - Yeah.
等你看到假发再笑吧
Wait till you see the wig.
晚上好 小姐
Evening, miss.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请给我一杯伏特加马提尼
Vodka martini, please.
好的 - 谢谢
Yes. - Thanks.
拜托!
Come on!
不是吧?
Really?
小姐 那位先生请你喝的
Miss. Compliments of the gentleman.
你不会相信我今晚过得有多好
The kind of night I'm having you wouldn't believe.
是吗?
Really?
在这样的夜晚 如果我没在一个
This is the kind of night if I didn't find an empty seat
藏品丰富的酒吧里 找到一个在美女旁边的空座位
next to a beautiful woman at a well-stocked bar,
我可能会开始怀疑我的运气 但是…
I might start to question my luck in life. But then,
我找到了
Here I am.
所以 今晚能有多糟糕呢?
So how bad a night can it be?
鲍勃基特曼
Bob Kitterman.
爱丽丝奥尔白
Alice Overby.
好极了
Wonderful.
好吧…
Well...
爱丽丝奥尔白
Alice Overby,
请问你是一个人来的吗?
Are you here alone? May I ask?
看来是这样 鲍勃
It would appear to be, Bob.
好吧
Well, well. Traveling?
来旅行吗? - 这可是一家酒店 鲍勃
It is a hotel, Bob. - Fair enough.
对 但人们会住酒店的原因 有很多 不是吗?
People end up in hotels for all kinds of reasons, don't they?
确实如此
That is true.
请原谅我这么问 你是模特儿吗?
Forgive me. I have to ask, are you a model?
你的表情好像在说我夸张了
Ha! Your expression says I overshot.
但我向你保证 这不是台词
But I assure you, it's not a line.
你很漂亮 而且你看起来很眼熟
You're very beautiful. And you do look familiar.
好吧 谢谢你 我其实是做金融的
Well, thank you, but I'm actually in finance.
这就是为什么我在远处看到你时
Ah! That's why I've felt such a profound connection to you.
就感到有种深刻的联♥系♥
Seeing you from over there, like I...
感觉就像一见如故
like I've known you for a long, long time.
你也是金融界的吗 鲍勃?
Are you in finance too, Bob?
别担心 我不是想和你谈烦人的公事
Don't worry, I'm not going to tear your ear off about work.
我有个严格的原则 就是晚上不谈白天的事
I have a strict policy of keeping my daytimes out of my nights
反之亦然
and vice versa.
但是让我问你一个问题吧
But let me ask you one question.
好吧 鲍勃 就一个问题
OK Bob, one question.
你喜欢你的工作吗?
Do you love what you do?
有的时候吧
Some days.
她说“有的时候”
Some days, she says.
真是把我逗死了
She kills me, this one.
爱丽丝奥尔白有的时候喜欢她的工作
Alice Overby loves what she does some days.
我要为此干杯
I'll drink to that.
好吧 就这样 谜底揭开了
All right well there it is, mystery solved.
但你看起来真的很眼熟
But you really do look familiar.
而且我这真的不是台词
And I don't mean that as some kind of line...
或者什么花招
some kind of ploy.
我想我就是长了一张大众脸
I just have that kind of face, I guess.
有些人确实长了一张大众脸
Some people do have that kind of face,
她们看起来就像一个前女友
like an old girlfriend...
您要点什么吗?
What can I get you?
给我一杯老式鸡尾酒
好的 - I'll do an old fashioned. - Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
有些女人会被年纪大很多的男人吸引
There are some young women that fall easily under the spell of a much older man,
但我怀疑你可能不是其中之一
but I suspect you may not be one of them.
以你心神荡漾地盯着 酒吧那头的男人来看应该不是
Not the way you're making eyes at this one down the bar.
他看上去有点像 晚上出来泡吧的年轻经纪人
Look, as a little junior broker on his night out,
恕我直言 我觉得你能找到更好的
if I can be frank, I think you can do better.
也许我并不想约 鲍勃
Maybe I'm not in the market, Bob.
原来如此
Ah, I see.
电影精选列表