叫阿什
It's Ash.
阿什拉夫
Ashraf.
阿什拉夫 我是你最麻烦的客户吗?
Am I your worst client ever, Ashraf?
也许吧
Maybe.
嘿
Hey.
你会一切安好的
You're gonna be all right.
一起走吧 阿什拉夫
Come with me, Ashraf.
我不能
I can't.
再见了
Goodbye.
穿着吧
Keep it.
别回头看
Don't look back.
“你就是你们的招数?
"What was your plan?"
“觉得我在开玩笑?
That I was bluffing?
“别指望再找到她
I'll make sure you never find her.
“她消失了 我也消失了”
"She's gone and so am I."
来电者已挂断
Your caller has hung up.
感谢使用大都会传呼
Thank you for using the Tri-State Relay Service.
祝您晚...
Have a won...
谢谢
Thank you.
莎拉 不能再用这手♥机♥了
Sarah, you can't use this phone.
明白吗?抓紧扔掉
All right? You got to get rid of it right away.
总算听到你的声音了
Glad to finally hear your voice.
跟那该死的传呼都聊腻了
We're getting bored of speaking to this fucking relay service.
这小手♥机♥挺管用的 多谢你
This little phone has been very useful. Thank you.
把她抓来让你听听
I'll get her for you.
别 别照他们说的做 他 他们在跟踪我
Don't... don't do what they say. They were tracking me.
莎拉 听我说 保持冷静
Sarah, listen to me. You gotta stay calm.
都怪我 - 听我说
It's my fault. - Listen to me.
会有办法的
We're gonna figure this out.
替我冷静一下 - 别管我了
Just stay calm for me. - Just walk away.
手♥机♥给我
Give it here.
现在照我们的指示做 懂吗?
You're going to do what we say now. You understand?
放了她 行不?
Listen, let her go. All right?
不然所有的文件都会曝光 听见没?
The documents are going out, all of them. You hear me?
那又怎样?
And then what, huh?
指望记者或读者关心?
The idea of journalists or their readers actually caring,
可爱又幼稚的幻想
it's a cute, liberal fantasy.
多数媒体跟我们合作
Most of the media work with us anyway,
不会急着发
so they won't publish in a hurry.
只能发网上当谣言了
And that leaves the conspiracy theorists on social media.
祝好运
Good luck with that.
执法机关可是火眼金睛
Guess what. Law enforcement is gonna be reading more closely,
别想惹我 懂吗?
so don't fucking push me, all right?
信封都封好了
The envelopes are labeled and sealed.
懂吗? - 规矩是这样的
All right? - Here's the deal.
我们跟你去藏文件的地方
We're gonna come with you to wherever you keep your documents,
你把所有副本交给我们
and you're gonna give us all the copies of the report,
包括保险备份 她就能平安无事
including your safety copy, and we'll let her go unharmed.
你听话也能保住命
And you, too, if you behave yourself.
你们王八蛋想什么的?
You gotta be out your fucking mind.
我不能危及别的客户
I have other clients to consider.
你真以为你还有得选?
You really think you have a choice?
说
Yeah?
行 我照办
Yeah, I'll do it.
带你们去拿所有档案
I'll take you to all the records. I'll do it.
好 很好
That's good. That's very good.
明早天一亮 到你客户的公♥寓♥来
Dawn tomorrow, you come to your client's apartment.
莎拉 你还好吧?
Sarah, you okay?
我还好
I'm fine.
文件在哪?
Where's the documents?
你放了她 我就说
You let her go, I'll tell you.
别打了
Stop.
想拿文件就得让我们俩都活着
You want the documents, you need us both alive.
先放了她 我们好好谈
So, why don't you let her go, and we'll talk.
用不着她
Don't really need her.
嘿 别冲动!
Hey! Easy.
别冲动! - 文件到底在哪儿?
Hey! - Where are the documents?
纽瓦克南第二街10001号♥
10001 South Second Street, Newark.
去纽瓦克 南第二街10001号♥
Newark. 10001 South Second Street.
他挺喜欢你的
He likes you.
你个小崽子
Oh, you motherfucker!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you motherfucker.
行了
Stop.
干得好 老大
Good job, boss.
你们到底想要什么?
What do you want?
想要你手上的奥蒂莫制药报告副本
We want your copy of the Optimo Pharmaceutical report.
对 实际是霍夫曼那摊儿事
Yeah. This is about Hoffman.
来 来 来
Here, here. Here.
开门吧 抓紧
Unlock it. Okay, come on.
抓紧
Come on.
这门是吧?来开
This one? Come here.
抓紧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
从这里开?说什么?
This? Huh? What?
把我手松开 我才能伸手开门
You got to untie my hands so I can reach it.
脚也要解开 我进去后还有两处警报要关
Legs, too. I got two more alarms to turn off when I get in.
我会割开绳子 你要是敢再捅我
I'll cut them. You stabbed me in the motherfucking leg.
信我 我会把这刀捅进你肋骨
I'll put this in your fucking ribs, trust me.
抓紧去开
Come on, get to it.
该死!
Fuck!
等下 我得集中注意力
Give me a sec. I just gotta concentrate, okay?
抓紧 抓紧
Get to it. Come on.
怎么没反应啊
Nothing's happening.
我要毙了他
I'm gonna fucking shoot him.
这什么鬼玩意儿?站住!
What the fuck is that? Hey!
给把我枪
I need a gun.
抓活的 得要出密♥码♥
Don't kill him. We need the code.
他正在穿过铁轨 快追!
He's crossing the tracks. Go!
他就在这儿!
He's over here!
跟紧他 别让他跑了
Stay with him. Hold him!
把密♥码♥交出来 我就放你走
Give me the code, and I'll let you go.
我会开枪的
I'll do it.
开吧
Do it.
完了
No.
举起手来!
Put your hands up!
把手举高
Hands where I can see them.
好 待着别动
Okay, stay right there.
保持冷静 冷静点
Stay calm. Stay calm.
把手亮出来!
Let me see your hands!
轻点儿 好吗? - 闭嘴
Easy, okay? - Shut up!
走 上车 快点
Come on. In the car. Come on.
这是闹哪出啊?
What is this?
我有一堆文件 能证明奥蒂莫的药
I got documents that show Optimo Pharmaceutical's products
有不良反应 他们明明知情
have adverse effects, and they knew about it.
还故意掩盖
They tried to cover up the evidence.
我有内部备忘录
I got the internal memos.
邮件
I got the e-mails.
什么证据都有
I got everything.
你怎么会有这些?
Why do you have it?
这就是我的工作 帮那些看到这种事的人
This is what I do. I help people who find things like this.
那些看到不该看
Who see things maybe they shouldn't have,
却没法再装作没看见的人
who should have looked the other way, but they can't.
我得把这些交给我信得过的人
Now I gotta turn it over to somebody I trust.
嗯
Yeah.
给 有点重
It's a little heavy there.
谢谢 - 好
Thank you. - Okay.