被打的时候 喝酒能麻痹痛苦
But when that happened, it would help me go numb.
总之 酒是帮了我
So, either way, it helped.
后来去华尔街工作了
And then I got a job on Wall Street.
工作强度非常高
It was intense.
喝酒也是合群的一部分
Drinking was part of fitting in.
也用来应付那些
And it was a way of dealing
变♥态♥业绩指标的压力
with pressure to meet these crazy targets.
根本不可能完成那些指标
There was no way of meeting them.
除非违反规则
Not without bending the rules
坑害别人
and screwing people over.
我确实想融入什么
Much as I wanted to be a part of something,
但不想同流合污
I didn't wanna be a part of that.
所以我开始搜集证据
So, I started gathering information,
然后交给了我的领导们
and I took it to my superiors.
他们瞧了瞧
They took a look at it.
结果没下文了
And nothing really happened.
调查有失公允 明显包庇
The investigation was one-sided.
事一♥平♥息
It all blew over. And when it did,
那些老相识都背离我
people I had known a long time turned their backs on me,
到处传我的坏话
started spreading rumors about me.
他们开始怀疑我的头脑和人品
You know, questioning my sanity and my integrity.
我开始变得偏执 易怒
And I started to become, uh, paranoid
还喝得烂醉
and aggressive and drunk.
公♥司♥拿着保密协议和离职补偿找我时
By the time they came to me with this severance package, it was tied to an NDA.
我如释重负
I was relieved.
所以 我...
So, I, uh...
我收了那笔钱
I took the money.
我守口如瓶
I kept my mouth shut,
大口灌酒把事塞回去
poured it all down my throat.
但我对那经历满是羞愧
But I still carry a lot of guilt and shame about that time.
我老觉得自己是个懦夫
And I keep thinking I was a coward.
我确实很懦弱 是真的
And I was weak. I was.
昨晚有人打电♥话♥给我
I got a call from someone last night,
他听起来完全...崩溃...
and he just sounded so... lost...
无助
and broken.
老实说 我觉得他熬不过去了
And I don't think he's gonna make it, honestly.
我不想最后落到那样的结局
I don't wanna end up like that.
谢谢你 沃什
Thank you, Wash.
“报告的原件已经以您的名字
"The original copy of the report is waiting under your name
“寄到了第八街邮政总局代收处
in General Delivery at the main post office on 8th.
“用亚当·富兰克林的名字
A table is booked for Adam Franklin
“在今晚七点北欧盖洛餐厅留好了位
at Gaia & Loki restaurant at 7 p.m. tonight.
“坐出租去那儿 让司机等着
Take a taxi there and make it wait.
“把报告和您收到的黄标手♥机♥带上
Bring the report and the yellow marked phone you were sent.
“文件交给他后
When he arrives, hand him the documents,
“拍张你们两人的合影
take a picture of the two of you,
“回到出租车 往上城走
get back in the taxi and head uptown.
“之后会给您下一步指示
You will receive further instructions then.
“明白了吗?”
"Do you understand?"
明白了 请传达
Yes, I do. Go ahead.
来电者已挂断 感谢使用
Your caller has hung up. Thank you for using
大都会传呼 祝您生活愉快
the Tri-State Relay Service. Have a wonderful day.
“富兰克林先生必须亲自到场
"Mr. Franklin must attend in person,
“我们的客户会要求合影
and our client will need to take a photograph with him.
“她会把报告的原件交回
She will return the original copy of the report,
“我们只留一份副本做保险
and we will keep a single safety copy
“确保大家都守约”
"to ensure everyone sticks to the deal."
来电者已挂断 感谢使用
Your caller has hung up. Thank you for using
大都会传呼 祝您生活...
the Tri-State Relay Service. Have a wonderful...
还要杯水吗?
Can I get you another club soda?
暂时不用了
No. I'm good.
好 - 谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
...一条新留言
...one new message.
天气 我知道我本先该联♥系♥你
Weather. I know I should have called.
你别担心 我没事
You don't have to worry. I'm okay.
你暴露了
They know who you are.
那帮人说 时报广场的
They said facial recognition
监控识别出了你
got a positive ID of you in Times Square.
他们告诉我你叫 詹姆斯·基顿
They told me your name. James Keaton.
你现在很危险 詹姆斯 都是我连累的
You're in big danger, James. This is my fault.
你得赶快跑 别回来
You've got to get out of here and stay away.
不 不 不 不 不 - 我在时报广场搞砸了
No, no, no, no, no. - I screwed up in Times Square,
所以我要亲自来交接
so I'm gonna do this handover myself.
见鬼!
Fuck!
市政礼堂有一场舒伯特音乐会
There's a concert of Schubert's Piano Trios at town hall.
公共场合 就像你教我的
It's public, like you said it should be.
该死!
Fuck!
那帮人叫我别告诉你 但我必须说
They told me not to tell you, but I needed to.
感谢你一直照顾我
And to thank you for looking after me.
再见了 詹姆斯 务必小心
Goodbye, James. Be safe.
买♥♥张票
Let me get a ticket.
请拿好
Here you are.
不用找零了 - 谢谢
Keep the change. - Thank you.
等下 这是啥?
Whoa, what is that?
听力辅助器 给听障人士用的
It's a hearing-assisted device for the deaf.
好 那得去检查一下
All right. Well, you gotta check it.
是我 别怕 信♥用♥卡♥还是借记卡
It's me. It's me. Credit or debit.
是个圈套 那帮人要来抓你 快走
It's a trap. They're coming to get you. Come on.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
让开 让开 让开
Move, move, move!
把这个戴上
Put this on.
戴上这个 脱掉外套
Put this on. Take this off.
报告给他们了吗?
Did you give it to them? The report.
没有 - 好
No. - Good.
得把打算曝光做的更真
Our threat to go public has to feel real.
这是你唯一的筹码
It's the only leverage you got.
坐火车去波基普西 全用现金
Take the train to Poughkeepsie. You're gonna pay in cash.
到了去格兰德酒店订房♥
When you get there, you go to the Grand Hotel.
用莎拉去掉草字头的写法订房♥
You book under your own name, but you misspell it, all right?
我得回公♥寓♥取点东西
I gotta go back to the apartment and get my stuff.
不行 不能 别回去
No, you don't. You can't.
那帮人怎么跟你联♥系♥上的?
How did they get in touch with you?
他 他们按了对讲门铃
They, uh... They rang the intercom.
有伤害你吗?
Did they hurt you?
没有 - 好 很好
No. - Okay, good.
到了之后打电♥话♥报平安
When you get there, call me and let me know you're okay.
我会马上给你回...
I'm gonna call you right ba...
我们会用邮政信箱给你发信
We're gonna contact you with a P.O. Box number.
明白吗?你得记住邮箱号♥码
All right? You're gonna have to remember it.
你能直接告诉我吗?
Will you just tell me?
你在路上时我得保护你
I gotta protect you while you're traveling.
你去邮政总局 找一个信封
You go to the main post office, ask for an envelope.
里面是邮政信箱钥匙和指示
It's got a P.O. Box key in it and the rest of the instructions.
嘿!
Yo!
上车
Let's go.
来
Here.
去中♥央♥车站 快点
Grand Central. Let's go.
别怕
You're okay.
文件带了吗? - 带了
You got the papers? - Yeah.
现在起只用现金
From now on, it's cash only.
刷♥卡♥会被追踪
Use a card, they're gonna trace you.
拿新身份证件去邮局取件
ID. You got a new one waiting for you at the post office.
别说了 拜托停下
Stop. Please stop.
你为什么要这样帮我?
Why did you do this for me?
这是我的工作
It's my job.
做那么多吗?
Was that all?
你既符合我想象 又出乎我意料 詹姆斯
You know, you're exactly and not at all what I imagined, James.
我不叫那个
That's not my name.
他们骗了你
They lied to you.
那你叫什么?
What is your name?