真不要脸
He's brazen.
来 拿好
Okay. Oh.
这玩意儿电池能撑多久?
How long do the batteries in those things last?
四五天 够用的
Four or five days. Should be enough.
该够吧 - 臭小子 去死吧
Right? - Fuck you, pal.
装箱封好 - 幸好不是我掏钱
Box it up. - Glad I don't have to pay it.
定位追踪已开启
The tracker is activated.
好
That's cool.
专属答录信箱
Special answering service.
信箱482 一条新留言
Inbox 482. One new message.
钱已寄出
The package has been sent.
运单号♥是4739-27721
Tracking number 4739-27721.
距离敲定不到一周了
The filing deadline's less than a week away,
抓紧拿钱办事吧
so ball's in your court.
一切安好
All right.
一切...安好
All... right.
(手语)- 嗨 - 嗨
\h
(手语)你怎么这么久才来?
\h
你懂的 忙工作 忙工作
You know what it is, man. Work, work.
(手语)要做证件是吧?
\h
对 做个身份证
Yeah. Uh, I need an ID.
(手语)拿资料来
\h
(手语)我看下
\h
(手语)地址选我老家行吗?
\h
明尼苏达吗?行 可以
Minnesota? Yeah. That's fine.
(手语)我跟你说 这活一开始简单
\h
(手语)现在真难做
\h
难了 是吧
Getting harder, huh?
(手语)我得花足足三天
\h
三天?可以啊
Three days? That's cool, man.
(手语)你这活可不便宜
\h
哦 价格高 靠 好吧
Oh, price... Oh, motherfucker. Okay.
(手语)得天价
\h
(手语)得大笔的钱 - 怎么了?
What?
老兄 别这样 又在忽悠我
Bro, come on, man. You always bullshitting me, bro.
(手语)没得商量
\h
咱们老相识了
Yo, you know me.
(手语)涨钱了
\h
什么意思?
What is it?
(手语)没办法
\h
或者什么?
Or what?
四千美元吗?
You want four?
(手语)先付钱再干
\h
...信箱482
...482.
一条新留言
One new message.
我是霍夫曼
This is Hoffman.
奥蒂莫制药真是骗人骗到家了
Optimo Pharmaceutical's history of fraud is incredible.
交点罚款 又继续做老一套了
They just pay the fines and keep doing the same thing.
这些谎言得害多少条人命啊?
How many people have died because of their lies?
又有多少是我害的?
Lies that I was a part of.
我连侄女的洗礼都没法去
I missed my niece's baptism.
我还会错过多少人生?
I wonder what else I'm missing.
一切...安好
All... right.
一切照旧 世界安好
All is right with the world.
开个玩笑 懂吧?
Joke, right?
很好奇你的人生是什么样的
I wonder what your life is like.
不知道你能不能听这么久
I wonder if you even listen this far in.
你孤独吗?
Are you lonely?
信箱482 暂无新留言
Inbox 482. No new messages.
喂
Yes.
大都会传呼中心
This is Tri-State Relay Service.
您接过传呼电♥话♥吗?
Have you received a relay call before?
接过 支票
Yes. Check.
抱歉今天没报平安
Sorry I didn't call.
都还好吧?请传达
Is something wrong? Go ahead.
我就想看看你是否安好
I just wanted to see if you were okay.
嗯 我没事 你呢?
Yeah. I'm fine. What about you?
你还好吧?请传达
Are you okay? Go ahead.
我也好 我听了你的留言
I'm fine. I listened to your message.
歌♥选得挺有意思的
Interesting musical choice.
天呐 你竟然听到最后
Oh, God. You listened to the end.
抱歉 请传达
Sorry. Go ahead.
你怎么知道那歌♥还有原版的?
How did you know there was an original to that song?
上网查
Google.
我会用现代技术
I use modern technology.
好像你不会
Feels like you don't.
除了谁人乐队你还听啥?请传达
So, what else do you listen to aside from The Who? Go ahead.
谁说我听他们的? - 得了吧
Who said I listened to them? - Oh, come on.
我有的是时间
I've got time on my hands.
你推荐啥我都能听 请传达
I can listen to anything you can recommend. Go ahead.
我建议咱俩还是少联♥系♥为好
I recommend we keep communication to a minimum.
好啦 既然你听完了整条留言
Well, you stuck around to listen to all of my last message.
那么你是吗?
So, are you?
请传达
Go ahead.
我是什么?
Am I what?
是否孤独
Lonely.
请传达
Go ahead.
跟一个对自己了如指掌的人聊
It's strange talking to someone who knows so much about you
而自己对TA一无所知 挺奇怪的
when you know so little about them.
我能问你个问题吗?
May I ask you a question?
请传达
Go ahead.
得看是什么问题
It depends what it is.
有没有出过差错?
Has it ever gone wrong?
请传达
Go ahead.
有人会打退堂鼓
Sometimes people run.
有时我们只能放手
Sometimes we have to walk away.
不是每个人都照指示办
The instructions, not everybody listens.
我会尽量乖的
I'll try hard to behave myself.
晚安
Good night.
是个新号♥码 追踪出来
That was a new number. Run it.
好家伙 关机了
Nice. It's already off.
好 办好了 - 谢谢
Okay, you're all set. - Thank you.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
我在加州有个信箱
I have a mailbox in California.
平常住那儿
That's where I normally live.
但我要去欧洲出差一个月
But I'm going away to Europe for a month on business.
真倒霉
I know. Poor me.
麻烦把我所有邮件转寄到
Um, could I please have all my mail forwarded to my cousin
我在波基普西的亲戚 好吗?- 行 可以的
who lives in Poughkeepsie? - Yes. That's possible.
她正要搬家 该怎么办
And she's actually moving. So, what do I do?
寄到邮局代收行不行?
Send it to General Delivery?
行 没错 她取件需要出示身份证
Yep. You got it. She'll need an ID to pick anything up.
好的 行 那就转寄 麻烦了
All right. Cool. Let's do that. Thank you.
从加州兰德斯转寄
So, it'll be coming from Landers, California.
转寄收件人姓名是?
And the name of the person it's going to?
莎拉·格兰特 草字头的莎
Sarah with an "H." Grant.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我是道森
This is Dawson.
邮件状态显示钱已送达
According to the USPS, the money's been delivered.
距离证♥监♥会♥还有三天
The SEC filing is in three days,
马上把交接安排好
so we're expecting handover arrangements as soon as possible.
但有个问题
But we have a problem.
你跟CEO富总说 文件是311页
You told Mr. Franklin you had a 311-page document.
但完整报告是327页
But the full report is 327 pages
而且第三附录就有16页
with a 16-page third appendix.
每一页都要归还
We need all the pages returned.
要不然 给你五十万干嘛?
Otherwise, why did we pay half a million dollars?
时间不等人 混♥蛋♥
Tick-tock, motherfucker.
“您确认过所有文件已经完整寄出”
"You told us that you had sent all the relevant documents."
寄了 请传达
I did. Go ahead.