“贵司前员工莎拉·格兰特把一份
We've been given a copy of a food safety assessment
“关于新月沃土小麦项目的
of Cybo Sementis's Fertile Crescent wheat program
“食品安全评估交给了我们
by Sarah Grant, a former employee of yours, who has engaged our services.
“文件有311页 带两个附录
It is 311 pages long and contains two appendices.
“只要你们无条件承诺别再骚扰她
In exchange for your unconditional agreement to leave her alone,
“我们客户愿意归还文件
our client would like to return this document
“并保证永不提及”
"and agree never to mention it again."
“我们客户愿意归还文件
"Our client would like to return this document
“并保证永不提及
and agree never to mention it again.
“与她的一切沟通由我们代表
All communication with her must come through us.
“请在6♥4♥6‑167‑1573留言
Leave a message on 6♥4♥6-167-1573.
“我们会告知后续安排”
"We will contact you with further instructions."
留的号♥码是同一个 都转到了语♥音♥信箱
Callback number is the same. Goes to the messaging service.
留言公♥司♥有戏吗
Check out the answer service HQ.
试过了 他们系统毫无漏洞
I tried that. Client protection is super tight.
喂
Hello?
大都会传呼中心
A person is calling from the Tri-State Relay Service.
您接过传呼电♥话♥吗?
Have you received a relay call before?
“你们在骚扰我们的客户莎拉·格兰特
"You've been harassing our client, Sarah Grant.
“请立刻停止”
Please stop."
她违反保密协议 偷走了公♥司♥文件
She violated her NDA, and she's holding on to stolen research,
所以不行 请传达
so no can do. Go ahead.
“文件已在我们这里
"And now she's given it to us.
“证明是 第九页开头写着:
In case you're doubting this, page nine starts with:
“新月沃土样本7中 克洛兰烯二萜的增强...”
'The enhancement of clerodane diterpenes in Fertile Crescent sample 7...'"
够了 明白了 请传达
All right. I understand. Go ahead.
“我们已给赛博育种CEO留了话
"We've left word at the office of Cybo Sementis's CEO, Mr. Franklin.
“等富兰克林先生回复”
We await his response."
富总把你的留言转给我们了 (去查)
Mr. Franklin passed on your message. Track it.
已授权我们代表他 请传达
And he's authorized us to speak on his behalf. Go ahead.
“你是谁?什么职务?”
"Who am I speaking to, and what is your position?"
我叫史蒂夫·道森 别查了 假名
Well, my name is Steve Dawson. Don't look it up. It's not real.
我们小组负责把文件追回 请传达
And my team is tasked with returning the documents. Go ahead.
“我们愿意尽快归还
"We wish to return them as soon as possible,"
“但为保护客户
but in order to protect our client,
“我们随时准备
we are ready to send them simultaneously
“将文件交给各个执法机构
to all appropriate law-enforcement agencies
“和各大媒体
as well as every major media outlet
“若你们不...
if you don't fully cooperate...
“全面配合的话” - (去你的)
...with our requests." - Fuck you.
我们会尽力配合 请传达
We'll do our best to cooperate. Go ahead.
“立即停止对我们客户的威胁和监视
"There will be no more threats to our client, no surveillance,
“包括电♥话♥窃听
including phone taps.
“确认客户安全后
Once we are satisfied with our client's security,
“原件会归还
we'll return the original.
“我们将保留一份副本作为保险”
"We will keep a single secure copy as insurance for our client's protection."
怎么能相信你 万一你是假冒的 请传达
How do we know to trust you? You could be anyone. Go ahead.
“你们也会是我们的客户
"You will be our client, too."
“请支付保证金
You will be required to pay a fee.
“我们同时为双方负责
We work for both parties to ensure
“确保万无一失
that the job is done with no loose ends.
“事情顺利符合大家利益”
"It is in all our interests for it to run smoothly."
真周到 费用多少?请传达
That's very kind of you. How much is the fee? Go ahead.
“五十万美元 现金” - 这钱不少
"Half a million dollars cash." - That's a lot of money.
怎么相信你的客户是否别有用心?请传达
How do we trust your client's intentions? Go ahead.
“你一直在窃听我们的客户
"You were tapping our client's first calls.
“对她的意图了解得和我们一样多”
You know as much about their intentions as we do."
我得回去请示下 请传达
I'm gonna have to run it internally. Go ahead.
“必须在明天下班前确认是否接受”
"You have until end of day tomorrow to confirm your acceptance."
明白了 请传达
Yeah, understood. Go ahead.
“现在把你的车挪开 离我们客户远点”
"Now get a new parking spot and stay away from our client."
来电者已挂断
Your caller has hung up.
感谢使用大都会传呼 祝您...
Thank you for using Tri-State Relay Service. Have a wonderful...
我们走
Let's go.
“信♥用♥卡♥还是借记卡?”
Credit or debit?
支票
Check.
监视的大面包车走了 谢谢你
The surveillance van is gone. Thank you.
“好 现在等几天
"Good. Now we wait for a few days."
“保持耐心 别慌
You will need to be patient and stay calm.
“一旦他们履约
Once they fulfill their end of the deal,
“会在下周证♥监♥会♥
we'll arrange to return the documents
“敲定前把资料安排归还
before the SEC deadline next week.
“归还后您还要找个地方避避
After that, you will need to relocate for a while.
“最好选择公交线路旁
Ideally, somewhere in this country you can reach
“这样那帮人就难追踪到您
by public transportation so they can't track you.
“这些是临时保护措施 不是永久的”
"It is for your protection and shouldn't be permanent."
我明白
I understand.
请传达
Go ahead.
对了 天气变好了
Hey, um, the weather is getting better.
我能出去透透气吗?请传达
Um, is it okay if I spend some time outside? Go ahead.
“那帮人应该不会再纠缠您了
"They should leave you alone.
“要是发现什么可疑的 立刻告诉我们”
If you see anything that worries you, let us know."
怎么联♥系♥?
How?
联♥系♥你们可不容易啊 请传达
You're not that easy to get a hold of. Go ahead.
“每晚六点给那个号♥码留言
"After 6 p.m. each day, leave a message at the number you have."
“只留一个词
Just one word.
“说「天气」就表示有事
If something is wrong, say, 'Weather.'
“「一切安好」表示正常”
"If everything's okay, say, 'Alright.'"
「一切安好」是两个词啊 请传达
"All right" is two words, not one. Go ahead.
“听过谁人乐队吗?
"Ever listen to The Who?
“去听下他们第一张专辑 背面第一首”
First album. First track on the B side."
来电者已挂断 感谢使用...
Your caller has hung up. Thank you for...
你经常来戒酒会 但没见过你发过言
I see you at meetings, but I've never seen you share.
戒酒多久了?
How long you sober?
十九个月
Nineteen months.
到哪一步了?
What step you on?
在第四步徘徊
I've been kicking around step four.
嗯 - 已经有一阵子了
Mm-hmm. - For a minute, actually.
做道德自省 - 嗯
Moral inventory? - Yeah.
列出所有记恨的事了吗?
Resentments?
有啊 写了不少
Yeah. I got a lot of those.
有工作吗?
You working?
干哪行的?
What kind of gig?
主要跑腿
Mostly delivery.
送包裹 外卖♥♥之类的
Parcels, food, stuff like that.
顺带做点别的跑腿活
I got a little something on the side, too.
正经活儿吗?
Legal?
不愿告诉我吗?
You don't wanna tell me?
有危险吗?
Dangerous?
乔恩 我们都是成瘾者
We're addicts, Jon.
会做上瘾的事
We do addicty things.
得提醒自己别把一个瘾
And we just gotta be aware of them and pull back
换成另一个 要收住
so we don't replace one addiction with a new one.
要是做的事很关键
What if what you're doing is important
而且非得有人去做 怎么办?
and somebody has to do it?
那你得分清孰轻孰重
Well, you have to decide how important.
听着 不管你面对什么
Listen, however you're managing,
别独自承受
you just don't need to do it all on your own.
终究是...
The fact is...
撑不住的
you can't.
公♥司♥同意了
They've agreed to your terms.
钱怎么给你?
How do we transfer the money?
下一步安排是什么?
What do you want us to do next?
“把无标记的现金用隔夜达寄出
"Send unmarked cash to P.O. Box 897,
“寄到 加州兰德斯 信箱897 邮编92285
Landers, California, 92285, overnight priority.
“确认收钱后
When it has been safely received,
“我们再下指示
we will issue further instructions.
“要是拖延 文件就会曝光”
"Any delay and the document goes public."
来电者已挂断
Your caller has hung up.
感谢使用大都会传呼 祝您生活愉快
Thank you for using the Tri-State Relay Service. And have a wonderful day.