是在洗手间旁吧?
Let me guess. Near the bathroom?
对 你怎么知道 - 这事常有
Yeah. How did you know? - Happens all the time.
上面写着“莎拉·格兰特”
It says "Sarah Grant" on it.
好 我来处理 - 麻烦了
Okay. I'll take it from here. - Okay. Good luck.
喂
Hello?
“信♥用♥卡♥还...”
Credit or...
支票
Check.
请传达
Go ahead.
“您现在在哪里?”
"Where are you now?"
在登机口
At the gate.
马上要登机了
Um, we're about to board.
下一步呢 请传达
Um, what should I do? Go ahead.
“您的包在身边吧?”
"Do you have the packages?"
在 请传达 - “那就好”
Yes. Go ahead. - "Good."
乘客莎拉·格兰特 请到失物招领处
Passenger Sarah Grant, please come to the Lost-property counter.
乘客莎拉·格兰特 请到失物招领处
Passenger Sarah Grant. Lost-property counter.
我去看下
I'm gonna check it out.
“不要理会一切广播 耐心等指示”
"Ignore everything else and await instructions."
乘客莎拉·格兰特 请到失物招领处
Passenger Sarah Grant, please come to the Lost-property counter.
“去D廊的邮局 把两个信封都寄了
"Go to the post office in concourse D and mail both packages."
“稍后再联♥系♥”
"We will call you back."
您好先生 有事吗?
Sir, may I help you with something?
乘客莎拉·格兰特 请立刻到A29登机口登机
Passenger Sarah Grant, please report to Gate A29.
乘客莎拉·格兰特 请立刻到A29登机口登机
Passenger Sarah Grant, please report to Gate A29.
别想让我再坐你们的飞机了
I'm never flying your airline again.
她人呢? - 没见到
Where is she? - No-show.
广播一直叫她 但她没来
They keep calling her name. She didn't show up.
要分开找吗?如果那群家伙跟着来了
Wanna do another lap? If they're following her,
肯定就在附近
they gotta be in here somewhere.
最后通知 8317航♥班♥飞往亚特兰大正在关舱
Final call for Grant, for Flight 8317 to Atlanta.
乘客莎拉·格兰特 请速到登机口
Passenger Sarah Grant. Final call for Atlanta.
没人跟着她
They're not following her.
这话啥意思?
What do you mean?
我们暴露了
We're made.
你在哪里?- 你猜不到的
Where are you? - You won't believe it,
她在邮局窗口
but she's at the post office.
明白
Okay.
这个寄到俄克拉荷马州诺曼市 邮编73019
And this one is Norman, Oklahoma, 73019.
有液体 易碎 或危险品吗?
Anything liquid, fragile, hazardous?
没有
No.
您的运单号♥在这里
So, your tracking numbers are right here.
欢迎在这里给个好评
And if you wanna fill out a survey, it's right there.
嗯 - 好评哦
Okay. - Okay?
谢谢 - 谢谢您
Thanks. - Thank you.
运单号♥是840-59-70-0233803
So, the tracking number is 840-59-70-0233803.
来复盘下 我们学到了什么?
Okay. So, what can we learn?
机场那套布得真巧 环环相扣
Hm? 'Cause the airport security thing, it was smart, it was tight.
干嘛要大费周折去匹兹堡?
Why send us all the way to Pittsburgh?
2001年后运输安全管理局几乎
Since 2001, the TSA has closed over 113 airport branches
关掉了所有机场邮局
of the United States Post Office.
只有匹兹堡的还在安检后
The only one remaining inside security is Pittsburgh.
好 所以分开寄到了两个信箱
All right. So, there's two P.O. Box addresses.
把我们分开 逼我们不停奔波
Split us up and keep us running.
这招真是机灵到家了
Looks like it's fucking working.
对 对
Yep. Yep.
你猜我怎么看?
You know what I think?
我喜欢这单
I think I like this one.
乌拉
Hoorah.
遇到个狡猾的对手
They're smarter than we thought.
嘿 把运单号♥给我下
Hey, do you have those tracking numbers for me?
给你 - 查下我们去哪儿奔波
There you go. - Let's see where we're going.
支票 请传达
Check. Go ahead.
“干得好 请确认文件已经完整寄出
"Good job. Please confirm that you've sent all the documents
“没有多余副本” - 确认
and have no further copies." - I confirm.
那 那帮人今天在机场吗?请传达
Were... Were they there today at the airport? Go ahead.
“在”
"Yes."
那你们也在那儿吗?请传达
So, you were, too? Go ahead.
“不要主动联♥系♥那帮人
"Do not contact them yourself."
“他们找您也别回应
Do not respond if they contact you.
“他们可能恐吓您 也可能想谈交易
They may try to scare you, and they may try to make a deal.
“我是您唯一的出路
But this is the only deal.
“包裹一到 我们会跟他们谈判
Once the packages arrive, we will make them an offer.
“那之后您要见面他们一次 把东西还回去”
"You're going to meet them once to make the return yourself."
非得去吗?请传达
Do I have to? Go ahead.
“到那时 您就有足够的筹码”
"By then, you will have all the leverage you need."
你们一起去吗?请传达
And you'll be there? Go ahead.
“您永远见不到我们 我们不是保镖
"You will never meet us. We are not bodyguards."
“我们是中介
We are intermediaries.
“我们会安排归还原件事宜
We will broker a deal to return the original documents
“同时留一份备份做保险
and retain one safety copy
“确保赛博育种遵守协议
to make sure Cybo Sementis sticks to that deal.
“按我们的指示做 您会被保护
Follow our instructions, and you will be protected.
“不按的话 我们就不管 后果自负”
"But if you don't, you will put yourself in danger and we will walk away."
我明白 请传达
I understand. Go ahead.
“您的旧手♥机♥已被攻破
"Your old phone will be compromised."
“把它泡盐水里报废
Put it in a pan of salt water.
“改用这部”
"Use this one now."
来电者已挂断 感谢使用大都会传呼
Your caller has hung up. Thank you for using the Tri-State Relay Service.
祝您晚上愉快
Have a wonderful night.
喂 摄像头我装好了
Hey. Yeah. I got a camera in position.
但一无所获
But I don't got nothing.
你呢?密歇根那边怎样?
What about you? How's Michigan treating you?
我猜比你那鸟不拉屎的地方好
I'm guessing better than Bumfuck, Oklahoma.
哈哈 可不是么 - 这儿环境可好了
Damn. - It's really pretty.
你好 - 嗨 我来替朋友阿奇取个邮件
Hi. - Hi. I wanna pick up a package for my friend Archie.
521号♥信箱
He's got box 521.
我有运单号♥ 但钥匙忘带了
I have the tracking number, but I forgot the key.
能麻烦帮我拿一下吗?
Would you be able just to grab it for me?
抱歉 女士 我们有规定
Well, I'm afraid, ma'am, that regulations do not permit me
不能帮客户开信箱
to open mailboxes for our clients.
哦 不会吧 - 没办法
Oh, no. Really? - Sorry.
都怪我 我不该忘带那破钥匙
It's my fault. Should've remembered the darn key.
嗯
Yeah.
只 只是我家狗病得很重
Just... My dog is really sick.
哦 - 现在脑袋一片浆糊
Oh. - Yeah. My head is a mess.
对 对不起
I... I'm sorry.
是啊 挺遗憾的 - 嗯
Well, that's a shame, ma'am. - Yeah.
是啊 年纪大了 老姑娘了
She's just a... tired old girl.
唉 - 撑不了多久了
Aw. - Won't be too much longer now.
能不能麻烦您帮我看下包裹到没到?
I don't suppose you'd be able to just check to see if the package has arrived?
哦 呃...
Oh. Um...
好 我去看下
Uh, okay.
麻烦啦 - 请稍等
Thank you. - You wait here.
抱歉 女士 信箱是空的
I'm sorry, ma'am. There's nothing there.
特快的 应该早到了
Well, it was sent Priority Mail. It should have already arrived.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
哦 好吧
Huh. Okay.
今天真不顺
Not a good day.
你朋友最近搬家了吗?
Did your friend recently move, by any chance?
要是搬了 系统里就有转寄地址
If they did, there would be a forwarding address on file,
包裹被转错的话就会晚到
and if it was rerouted, well, that could explain the delay.
对 有转寄
Yes. Mail forwarding.
天呐 这说得通了
Oh, my gosh. That makes total sense.
他刚搬过来
He just moved here, actually.
麻烦问一下
Can you tell me something?
旧运单号♥上会显示新目的地吗?
Will the new destination show up on that old tracking number?
是这样的
Now, there's the thing.
运单信息不一定更新转寄信息
Tracking does not always carry over to forwarding
那是两个不同的系统
because they're different services.
“富兰克林先生 请注意
"This is a message for Mr. Franklin.