您接过传呼电♥话♥吗?
Have you received a relay call before?
没有吧
I don't think so.
来电者可能有听力障碍
The person who has called you is likely to be deaf or hard of hearing.
对方会打字 我负责念给您听
The caller will type their conversation, and I'll read it to you.
您说的话我会以文字回传
When it's your turn, I'll type everything you say.
请直接讲话 要我发回复时
Speak directly to the caller and say, "Go ahead,"
请说「请传达」
when you're ready for a response.
本通话不录音 严格保密
No calls are recorded, and everything you say is confidential.
通话马上开始 请稍等
One moment for your call to begin.
“您叫莎拉·伊丽莎白·格兰特
"You are Sarah Elizabeth Grant.
“社保号♥是958-00-4493
Your Social Security number is 958-00-4493."
“曾受雇于赛博育种研究所
"You were employed by Cybo Sementis Research Institutes,
“公♥司♥税号♥99-0890590 地点在圣路易斯 对吗?”
tax ID 99-0890590, based in St. Louis. Is that correct?"
对
Yes.
说完请说「请传达」
If finished, please respond with "Go ahead."
抱歉 抱歉 请传达
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Go ahead.
“请把情况说明一下”
"Please explain your situation."
我在一个项目里 研究抗虫小麦新品种
I was in a research group developing a new strain of insect-resistant wheat.
有份食品安全报告出来
Um, a food-safety report came back
指出严重的不良反应
with disturbing data about side effects.
我向上级报告了
I told my bosses.
结果我被调走
Next thing I knew, I'd been reassigned
后来干脆被开除了
and later dismissed.
新品种照常生产
Production of the new strain has gone ahead,
报告被压了下去
but these findings have been suppressed.
我设法留了份报告副本
Um, but I was able to get a copy of that food safety report out of the building.
请传达
Go ahead.
“什么不良反应?”
"You mention side effects."
个别案例里有
In a small number of cases,
严重过敏反应 乃至过敏性休克
there were extreme allergies, anaphylaxis.
长♥期♥观察显示 结肠憩室炎
And in longer-term cases, diverticulitis
以及癌症的发生率远高于基线
and cancer well above base rate.
据估计 一旦全球上市后
They project massive worldwide sales.
成千上万的人会受影响
Thousands of people will be affected.
没有这份报告
But without the information I have,
就不可能把病因追溯到食品上
it will be impossible to trace it back to the food people have eaten.
“您的文件能证明他们的不法行为吗?”
"Would you say this document contains clear evidence of malfeasance?"
比起他们造假的报告 这份是铁证如山
Compared to the fraudulent version of their report, yes.
请传达
Go ahead.
“他们给钱收买♥♥您吗?”
"Did they offer you a cash settlement in exchange for your silence?"
起初他们想 但我没接受
Um, initially, yes, but I wasn't interested.
我想揭发真♥相♥
I wanted to do the right thing.
然后他们开始威胁我
But then the intimidation started.
昨晚还烧了我的车
Last night, they set my car on fire.
请传达
Go ahead.
“报♥警♥了吗?”
"Are the police involved?"
车被拖走当证物
They towed the car away as evidence,
我还没让警方介入 请传达
but I haven't involved them. Go ahead.
“那就别 事发地点是翠贝卡区钱伯斯街200号♥吗?”
"Don't. Was this at 200 Chambers Street in Tribeca?"
对
Yes.
因为威胁我已经搬走了
But I've moved now because of the threats.
请传达
Go ahead.
“买♥♥个一次性手♥机♥
"Buy a prepaid cellphone,
“关机 到公共场所再开机
keep it switched off till you get to a public place,
“然后留言告诉我您的新号♥码
then leave a message with your new number,
“新住址和细节”
"new address, and any further details."
楼下停着辆大面包
There's a van parked out front.
我觉得他们在监视我 请传达
I think they're watching me. Go ahead.
“他们可能在窃听
"They may be tapping this call.
“今后只用新手♥机♥联♥系♥”
In the future, only use your new phone."
来电者已挂断
Your caller has hung up.
感谢使用大都会传呼 祝您晚上愉快
Thank you for using the Tri-State Relay Service. Have a wonderful night.
“楼下停着辆大面包
There's a van parked out front.
“我觉得他们在监视我 请传达”
I think they're watching me. Go ahead.
找到了 扬克斯东大道339号♥
Okay. 339 East Avenue, Yonkers, New York.
“今后只用新手♥机♥联♥系♥”
"Only use your new phone."
夜班外勤 谁来?
Night shift. Who's coming?
《1990年美国残疾人法》第225条规定
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 225,
传话通讯运营方不得泄露
prohibits relay operators from disclosing the content
任何传呼通话的内容
of any relayed conversation
也不得在通话结束后
and from keeping records of the content
保存通话内容的记录
of any such conversation beyond the duration of the call.
行 行 不想申请搜查令把事闹大 你想吗?
Okay. Okay. I don't want to go and get a warrant. Do you?
不想 - 你刚才说你是哪个部门的?
No. - Where'd you say you're from?
财政部 - 调查洗钱
Treasury Department. - Misappropriations.
好 哪怕有搜查令也无济于事
Okay. Even with a warrant, there'd be nothing to search.
我们不留通话记录
We don't keep records of our logs,
也不记通话来源去向
where they're coming from, or where they're going to.
我是莎拉·格兰特
This is Sarah Grant.
我的新号♥码是718-493-7071
Um, my new number is 718-493-7071.
现在住在 华盛顿街1500号♥ 2Q公♥寓♥ 邮编10006
1500 Washington Street, apartment 2Q, uh, 10006.
公♥司♥眼看就要以
The company is on the verge of being acquired
32亿美元被收♥购♥了
based on an estimated value of $3.2 billion,
下周证♥监♥会♥就会把这事敲定
which will be confirmed at an SEC filing next week.
我掌握的信息要是被曝光 交易就会泡汤
If the information I had went public, it would break that deal.
他们会不择手段阻止我
They are highly incentivized to prevent that,
所以我很害怕
which is why I'm scared.
喂 - 有人使用传呼跟您通话
Hello. - A person is calling you through Relay Service.
您接过传呼电♥话♥吗?
Have you received a relay call before?
接过 请传达
Yes. Go ahead.
“我们了解了您的情况 方案如下
"After reviewing your situation, here's the deal."
“帮您把文件交回 还留筹码来保护您
We can help you return the documents whilst maintaining leverage to protect you.
“先付五万美元押金
We require a $50,000 deposit up front.
“押金最后从和解款中退给您
This will be returned to you from money we recover during the negotiation process.
“您是否能负担这笔费用?”
"Can you afford this?"
可以 请传达
Yes. Go ahead.
“接下来几天
"Over the next few days,"
“您会收到些看似奇怪的要求
you will receive some strange requests
“目的是摸清对手
designed to show us what we're up against.
“不管要求多奇怪都请照做
Please follow all instructions no matter how odd.
“今后每次通话都要对暗号♥
In the future, we will use a passcode before each conversation.
“我们会问「信♥用♥卡♥还是借记卡」
We will say, 'Credit or debit?'
“您回答「支票」 明白吗?”
You will say, 'Check.' Understood?"
明白
Understood.
哪位?
Who is it?
有您快递
Package for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂 - 大都会传呼中心
Hello. - Tri-State Relay Service.
您接过传呼电♥话♥吗?
Have you received a relay call before?
接过 请传达
Yes. Go ahead.
“信♥用♥卡♥还是借记卡”
Credit or debit?
支票 请传达
Check. Go ahead.
“明早先坐纽瓦克10:05的航♥班♥飞匹兹堡
"Tomorrow morning, take the 10:05 flight from Newark to Pittsburgh,
“然后在11:50转飞亚特兰大
then the 11:50 to Atlanta.
“别带这部手♥机♥
Do not take this phone with you.
“带上装押金和报告的信封
Take the packages with our deposit
“还有您收到的那台红标手♥机♥
and the report and the red-marked phone you were sent.
“没到匹兹堡登机口前别开机”
"Do not turn it on until you are at your gate in Pittsburgh."
来电者已挂断
Your caller has hung up.
传呼员 我忘了点事 能回拨吗?
Operator, I forgot something. Can I call back?
对方设置了禁止回拨
The caller has placed a no-callback request on this line.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
下一位
Next.
谢谢惠顾 - 太感谢啦
Thank you. - Thank you so much.
欢迎光临
Hello.
温馨提示
This is a preboarding announcement
飞往亚特兰大的8917航♥班♥ 预计满座
for Flight 8917 to Atlanta. we are expecting a full flight today,
如需在登机口托运行李 请尽快
so if you'd like to gate-check your bag, please see us at the desk.
您好
Hello.
我在B17登机口那边捡到个包
I found this bag up by Gate B17.