“第三附录呢?少了”
"What about Appendix C? It's missing."
那里没实质内容 都是小字条款
There was no info there. It was all just small print.
跟研究无关 请传达
Nothing pertaining to the research. Go ahead.
“什么把它漏掉?”
"Why would you leave it out?"
我没多想
I just didn't think.
“您手上还有吗?”
"Do you still have it?"
有 我还有 请传达 - “他们要那份”
Yes, I do. Go ahead. - "They need it."
我再寄给你们 请传达
I will send it to you like before. Go ahead.
“来不及了 我们警告过您
"Takes too long. You were warned.
“必须按指示来 不然后果自负”
You must follow the steps, or we can't protect you."
求你别撒手不管
Please don't leave me to do this by myself.
“第七大道和西四十六街 交叉口有个报刊亭
"There's a news stand on the corner of 7th and West 46th."
“把文件信封塞到左起第二堆
Put the envelope in the pages of the bottom copy
“最下面那份《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》里面
of The Washington Post, which is the second pile on the left.
“塞好马上离开”
"Then leave the area."
跟上
Go.
谢谢 - 小意思
Thank you. - Yeah. No problem.
生意好吧 - 还行
How's it going? - It's going.
老样子
Yeah?
还买♥♥点别的吗?
Just that?
能给你拍张照吗?我们在做个项目
Could I get your photo? Doing this thing on New Yorkers
记录纽约人日常生活 拍一下吧
in their natural habitat. You know what I'm saying?
拍一下吧
Come on!
照你指示 塞到最左边那堆了
I left it in the Post, bottom copy, left pile like you said.
“《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》是左起第二堆”
"The Washington Post is second from the left."
左起第二堆吗
Second from the left.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
太匆忙了 我这就去重新放
Everything happened so fast. Um, I'll come back for it.
“太迟了 你知道有人在跟踪你吗?”
"It'll be gone by then. Did you know you were being followed?"
不知道 我以为那帮人停手了
No. I thought they stopped that.
真的很抱歉 是我的错
I'm so sorry. It's my fault.
别撒手啊
Don't walk away.
今天老娘过生日 贱♥人♥
It's my birthday, bitch!
过生日 要吃糖
It's my birthday, and I'm getting candy!
老娘还要买♥♥彩票
And give me some goddamn lottery tickets, too.
放 放回去 别 该死
Put the... Put the candy... Fuck.
嘿!站住!站住!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
拿到了吗?拿到了吗?谢谢你
Did you get it? Did you get it? Thank you.
嘿!嘿 嘿!在哪?在哪儿?
Hey! Hey, hey! Where is it? Where is it?
住手 你搞什么鬼
What the fuck, man?
你把它放哪了?
Where'd you put it?
看 这就是他 装成保安
That's him right there. Security guard.
真没想到
No shit.
就是这个人
It's this guy right here.
我当时坐那儿 盯着西装男
I'm sitting there, I'm watching the guy in the fucking suit.
那混♥蛋♥就在跟前
And this bastard is right there.
对 你有印象吗?
Yeah, you remember him?
喂
Yeah.
大都会传呼中心 有人通过传呼跟您通话
A person is calling through the Tri-State Relay Service.
您接过传呼电♥话♥吗?
Have you received a call from us before?
有的 等一下
Yes, we have. Just give me one second, please.
嘿 醒醒 传呼电♥话♥
Hey, yo. Hey, hey. TTY.
在的 请传达
Yeah. I'm here. Go ahead.
“我们准备了四十套完整报告 包括附录
"We've got 40 copies, including the missing appendix,"
“准备曝光给各家媒体
ready to go to spread across the mainstream and alternative media.
“你们答应过不再跟踪和骚扰她”
"You agreed to stop following and harassing her."
她在时报广场
She was in Times Square
拿着那份敏感文件到处跑
with a document that contains sensitive material.
“没跟踪怎么会知道她去哪里
You wouldn't know that if you weren't following her.
“要我们曝光吗?”
"Do you want us to go public?"
我们道歉 抱歉 我们错了
We apologize. We're sorry. We made a mistake.
今后完全照办 请传达
And we'll do exactly as you say from now on. Go ahead.
“交接由我们的客户和
"The handover will be between our client"
“你们的CEO富兰克林当面完成
and your CEO, Franklin, in person,
“时间是周四晚七点 地点我们定 在公共场所”
"in a public place of our choice at 7 p.m. on Thursday."
富总出差了
Mr. Franklin is out of town.
那就叫他回来
Well, get him back.
“请他回来”
"Ask him to return."
尽力安排
Oh, yeah. I'll try my best.
周四正好是证♥监♥会♥敲定前一天
Thursday is the day before the SEC filing.
卡得太紧 请传达
That's cutting it close. Go ahead.
“就看你们了”
"You'd better make it work."
来电者已挂断
Your caller has hung up.
感谢使用大...
Thank you for using...
行了 - 拍到他了
That's it. - We got our guy.
这是他
That's him.
让政♥府♥情报中心的朋友处理这图
We'll get him to our friends at a fusion center.
跑人脸识别?不够清楚吧
For facial recognition? I don't think it's good enough.
拍到最好的就这张了
That's the best frame of his face we have.
已为您接通
Your call is now connected.
你 你还好吧?请传达
Are you all right? Go ahead.
你 你还...
Uh, are you th...
你还在吗?
Are you there?
请讲
Hello?
“文件我们已拿到 交接定在周四
"We have it. We're setting the exchange for Thursday."
“在那之前 您每天打一次电♥话♥
Until then, you'll call each day once
“只留一句话
and leave a message.
“说「一切安好」或「天气」
You'll say, 'All right, ' or you'll say, 'Weather.'
“别再多嘴
Nothing more.
“照我们指示做
You'll follow instructions because this time,
“否则我们就撒手 懂吗?”
"we will walk away. Do you understand?"
懂
Yes.
请传达 - 来电者已挂断
Go ahead. - Your caller has hung up.
感谢使用大都会传呼
Thank you for using the Tri-State Relay Service.
祝您晚上愉快
Have a wonderful night.
你好 麻烦订个位
Hey. Um, I'd like to book a table, please.
最后地点在贝尔
We tracked it as far as Bell.
那儿是个全国物流中心
There's a national distribution center there.
之后就没信♥号♥♥了
Then we lost it.
信♥号♥♥还回得来吗?
Will the signal come back?
里头没有备用电池
There were no backup batteries.
接下来会往哪寄?
Where's it gonna go from there?
全国各地到处都有可能
It could literally be anywhere.
一切安好
All right.
一切安好
All right.
我是霍夫曼
It's Hoffman.
我一直在翻那些参加了
I've been checking the obituaries of the towns
奥蒂莫试验城镇的讣告
that were part of Optimo's trials.
健康年轻人接二连三地死去
Healthy young people suddenly dying.
还有多少没被发现的?
How many more are there?
内部都明白这些试验不严谨
We all knew the trials were inadequate.
还没弄清楚前 公♥司♥就说一切安全了
They said things were safe way before we knew enough.
你知道覆盖面有多广吗
You know how widely it was distributed.
上百万人会受影响
Millions of people will have been affected,
可奥蒂莫会否认一切
but Optimo will deny it.
我本有机会揭发的 给浪费了
I had a chance to do something, and I blew it.
我手上沾满了血
I've got blood on my hands.
这不是你的错 你只是帮忙的
It's not your fault. You helped me.
谢谢你 我不会再来打扰了
Thank you. I won't bother you again.
我叫乔恩 我有酒瘾
I'm Jon, and I'm an alcoholic.
欢迎 乔恩
Hi, Jon.
我打小就是穆♥斯♥林♥ 按规矩根本不能喝酒
Growing up Muslim, you're not supposed to drink at all.
我...
I, uh...
我作为穆♥斯♥林♥ 在911后的纽约...
So, I grew up Muslim in New York...
长大
post 9 11.
太艰难了
It was crazy.
我以为喝酒能帮我合群
I figured drinking would help me to fit in
跟人打成一片
and just connect to people more.
确实 有一点作用
And it did, a little.
可是还是经常被人痛揍
Didn't stop me getting my ass kicked all the time.