It's too bad. She was good.
她是个疯子
She was crazy.
所以她是个超级抖M
That's what made her a great fuck.
噢,别担心,这个不是给你的
Oh, don't worry. That...that's not for you.
这是给你老公准备的,你知道吗,某个男人
That's for your husband. You see, it's like so few men...
将要了解受是什么感觉了
get the chance to know what it's really like to get fucked.
那么。。。
So...
既然他没剩多少时间了
Since he doesn't have that much time left,
我来表演攻他,而你就当观众
I figured I'd show him.And... and you can watch.
你个变♥态♥
You're sick.
好啊
Yeah.
你没听懂我刚才说的话吗,公主
And you haven't even heard what I've got planned for you yet, princess.
你明知道她杀了我的孩子
You do know she killed my child.
那是谁的错?
And whose fault is that?
好了,他人呢?老娘我时间有限
So, where is he? I don't have all day.
我不知道
I don't know.
他走了,很可能不再回来了
He left. He's probably never coming back.
我愿意赌一赌
I'll take my chances.
- 厨房♥在那边?
- Is the kitchen that way?
- 什么?
- What?
- 厕所在哪里?
- Where's your toilet?
- 什么?
- What?
抖你妈抖
Your head.
客厅后面
Down the hall.
那是什么?
What's that?
- 什么?
- What?
- 那声音
- That sound.
像流水
Like water running.
不知道,我什么都没听到
I don't know.I don't hear anything.
那他妈是淋浴,哪个撕逼在洗澡?他在楼上?
That's a fucking shower. Is that a fucking shower? Is he upstairs?
我不知道你在说啥,我什么都没听到
I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even hear anything.
好啊你,你这只炖蘑菇的小野鸡
Wow. You are a sneaky, little bitch.
他居然就在楼上洗澡,个港逼养子
He's fucking upstairs taking a shower. Unbelievable.
我勒了个操
Oh, fuck me.
噢,法克!噢,特么!
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck you!
你个贱♥货♥!你个婊♥子♥!
You fucking bitch!You fucking bitch!
请闭上你的臭嘴
Oh, shut up already, please.
不过呢,我还得谢谢你
Although, you know, I should be thanking you.
你帮我编了个更好的故事
You've made this a much better story.
超妮麻的,泥真♥他♥妈♥的垢了
Oh, my God. You are fucked up.
难怪小爱那骚货会喜欢你
No wonder Esther fucking liked you.
下条新闻是每一个妈妈的噩梦
Our next story is that of every mother's worst nightmare.
两年前,一个不明身份的入侵者闯入米兰妮·麦考斯的家
Two years ago, an unknown intruder broke into the home of Melanie Michaels.
米兰妮的儿子杯具地被入侵者杀害
Her son was tragically murdered by the intruder,
入侵者逃离时被米兰妮的丈夫射杀
who was then shot and killed by her husband when trying to escape.
一个月以后,入侵者的爱人回来复仇
One month later, the vengeful lover of the intruder returned,
夺去了她丈夫的生命
Taking the life of her husband.
米兰妮随后正当防卫射杀了这第二个入侵者
Melanie was then forced out of self-defense to kill the second assailant.
今天我们请来了麦考斯女士,请她谈一谈她的故事
I had the opportunity to sit down with Mrs. Michaels and talk about her story.
- 米兰妮,欢迎你参加我们节目
- Melanie, thank you for being with us.
- 我也谢谢你们的邀请
- Thank you so much for having me.
我为你失去亲人深表哀悼,这真的是每一个母亲的噩梦
I am so sorry for your terrible loss. This
is truly every mother's worst nightmare.
你怎么放下这一切的?
How are you handling everything?
额,这一切是没办法放下的
Well, I don't think there's ever really a way to handle it.
有时需要一天时间
It's just taking it one day at a time.
但其实我,无时无刻
But there isn't a moment that goes by that...
不在想念我的孩子,对不起
that I don't think about my boys. Excuse me.
我相信,但是你没有在做却应该做的是
I'm sure. But what you're not doing and what you're being commended for
别让自己成为受害者
is not allowing yourself to become a victim.
而且,事实上,你写了一本书,用你自己的经历
And, in fact, you've written a book in order to turn your experience...
- 来告诫其他的父母
- into education for other parents.
- 是的,我写了
- Yes, I have.
这本书叫做《我们的孩子,我们的责任》
It's called "our children,our responsibility,"
它娓娓道来,回顾那天,
and it details your story, as well as, in retrospect,
你可能做些什么来补救那场悲剧
what you could have possibly done to prevent this tragedy.
事实如此,我觉得如今很多父母
Exactly. I feel that there's a lot of parents out there...
忽视孩子和他们自己的安全
that take their child's safety,as well as their own, for granted.
如果能用我的遭遇
And if I could just prevent what happened to us...
给他人做前车之鉴
from happening to someone else, then I
feel that Peyton and Patrick's deaths,
那么佩顿和帕特里克就没有白白死去
they will not have been in vain.
说得好,人要承认自己犯错需要很大的勇气
Right. Well, it takes a very brave parent to admit they made mistakes,
- 特别是如此公开的场合下
- especially so publicly.
- 谢谢
- Thank you.
我还了解到一些网络影视公♥司♥
I also understand that a few television networks are interested...
有兴趣将你的经历改编成电影?
in turning your story into a movie?
是的,有谈过这事,有收到一些申请,不过目前还没有敲定
Yes, there's some talks and some offers, but nothing's set in stone yet.
那么,祝你和你的书好运
Well, I wish you the best of luck with that and your book.
我相信,听你故事的人越多
I know the more people that hear your message and your story...
- 世界就越美好
- the better off we'll all be.
- 谢谢,您过奖了
- Thank you. That means a lot.
那么最后,据说你还有一件大事要宣布?
And finally, I understand you have another big announcement.
是的
I do.
我最近再婚了,而且。。。
I recently got remarried, and...
我们今早发现。。。
well, we found out this morning that...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
册那,你同边个讲?
Who the fuck are you talking to?
皆樣
Everyone.