感觉怎么样?
So, how have you been feeling?
还不错吧
Okay, I guess.
上次治疗以后肚子小点了吗?
Have you had any more contractions since your last visit?
一点点吧,我觉得
A few, I think.
嗯,咱们来看看
Uh, there we go.
- 那是宝宝吗?
- That's it?
- 是的
- That's it.
心跳看起来很健康
Heartbeat looks good.
只需要保养一下就好
Just need to get a few measurements here.
你还不想知道是男是女,是吗?
Now, you did not want to know the sex of the baby, correct?
- 嗯嗯,最好别告诉我
- Mm, no. I'd rather not.
- 喏
- Okay.
我打心眼里理解你
I honestly don't blame you.
如果我也能再怀一次,我也不想再知道了
If I could do it over again,I wouldn't want to know, either.
当时医生说是女孩,结果生下来是男孩
We were told I was having a girl. Ended up a boy.
到头来重新装♥修♥婴儿房♥,把生日礼物也都还了回去
Had to redecorate the nursery,return all the shower gifts.
好伤蛋
Such a pain.
现在想想真是打脸
Guess it's kind of ironic,though, considering what I do.
替你擦干净
Wipe up for you.
- 毛巾给你
- Here you go.
- 谢谢
- Thanks.
坐起来
There you go.
平时你感觉如何?
So, how have you been feeling in general?
还行吧,我只是想赶紧渡过难关
Okay, I guess. I just want to get it over with.
虽然在这阶段人人都那么说,但时间不会太久
Just about everyone says the same thing at
this point. It won't be long now, though.
那么,如果没其他问题的话
Okay, well, if you don't have any more questions for me,
下周你来时医生会把检查结果都给你
then the doctor will be going over all the
results with you at your visit next week.
- 诺
- Okay.
- 嗯
- Okay.
导演
扎克·帕克
主演
艾莉西亚·拉斯姆森 饰 爱丝特
主演
爱丽克丝·哈维斯 饰 米兰妮
主演
克里斯蒂娜·克雷贝 饰 阿尼卡
主演
乔·斯万伯格 饰 帕特里克
能告诉你的名字吗?请你把眼睛睁开好吗?
Can you tell me your name?Can you open your eyes for me?
接下来大口呼吸
Get breath sounds, too, when you get that done.
已经进行一次静脉注射,接下来在侧上肢再打一针
We got the one I.V. We're gonna get another one... bilateral arm.
我们接收到一位被袭击的20多岁女性
Got a mid-20-year-old female involved in an assault.
头部有明显外伤,阴♥道♥出血,病人失去知觉
Obvious trauma to the head,vaginal bleeding, unresponsive.
已进行了14号♥管的静脉注射,一,二,三
- Got one 14-gauge I.V. On...
- One, two, three.
我们需要二次注射,去取更多注射液
We need to get a second I.V.Let's start some more I.V. fluids
再取两个单位的O型血,有必要联络产科
and get two units of O-neg blood. We need to call O.B. Stat.
小姐,我是贝尔斯医生,能听到吗?
Ma'am, I'm Dr. Bales.Can you hear me?
身上哪个部位疼痛?
Are you having any pain?
毫无知觉
She's unresponsive.
给我接产科
Give me the O.B. B.P. Stat.
- 贝医生?
- Dr. Bales?
- 说
- Yes.
那边在忙手术,要30分钟后才能到
They can't be here for at least
30 minutes. They're in surgery.
胎儿心率太低了,我需要血压数据
The baby's heart rate is really
low. I need a blood pressure.
血压为60
Blood pressure's 60.
不能再等了,我们现在就把胎儿取出来
We can't wait. We have to get the baby out now.
给我手术刀
I need a scalpel.
呼叫罗梅罗医生,罗医生,请速来
Dr. Romero. Dr. Romero, please.
请进
Come in.
- 您是爱丝特·伍德豪斯?
- Esther Woodhouse?
- 正是
- Yes.
我是阿伦警官,想跟你聊几句可以吗?
My name is detective Allen. Do you have a few minutes to talk?
可以
Okay.
我坐这?
May I?
- 你感觉怎样?
- How are you feeling?
- 很疼
- Pretty sore.
很难受
Not great, I guess.
对于你的孩子我非常遗憾
I'm very sorry about your baby.
我知道你听了会觉得难以理喻,不过你真的很幸运
I know this will sound strange,
but you are actually quite lucky.
你这话什么意思?
And how's that?
你失血太多,许多人因此一去不醒
You lost a lot of blood. Most people don't come back from that.
你说的对,确实难以理喻
You're right. That is a strange thing to say.
虽然如此,却也值得思索
Nevertheless, that's what you should be focusing on right now.
想想本会发生多么可怕的事情,这会帮你改善心情
How much worse things could have
been. It'll help with the anger.
那么...
So...
你做好准备跟我谈谈这件事的印象了吗?
Do you feel up to talk about
what happened, what you remember?
我...其实记得并不清
I... don't really remember much of anything.
结束完产科预约后
I left my O.B. Appointment.
我向公交站走去
And I was walking to the bus stop.
之后我就在此苏醒
And then I woke up here.
其他一切的记忆都是残章断简
Everything else is just pieces, fragments.
我也无法分清是真是幻
I couldn't tell you what was real or not.
在发现你的小巷入口我们捡到了你的钱包
We recovered your purse at the entrance
to the alley where you were found.
我们会让你检查确认,但...貌似丢的东西
We'll have you check it just to be sure,
but... It looks like all that's missing is
- 都是钱币之类
- whatever money you would have had.
- 我什么时候能要回我的钱包?
- When can I have it back?
唔...很快吧,我们会保管好的
Um... soon. It's safe.
我知道,我只是想要回来
I know. I just want it back.
- 只是想要回我的钱包
- I'd just like to have it back.
- 行,我尽量帮你申请
- Okay, um, I'll see what I can do.
爱小姐,有没有什么人
Is there anyone you can think of, Esther, anyone at all,
可能对你有恶意?
that may have held a grudge against you?
你是问我认识的人里谁想杀我的宝宝?没有
Can I think of anyone who might want to kill my baby? No.
孩子的父亲呢?
What about the father?
精♥子♥库而已
Sperm bank.
精♥子♥...
Sperm...
- 额。。为什么要从精♥子♥库求孕?
- Why a sperm bank?
- 现在说这个还有用吗?
- Doesn't matter now.
那同事呢?熟人呢?
Co-workers, acquaintances?
没有
No.
你为什么老问我这些?
Why are you asking me all this?
爱小姐,之前类似你遇到的这种案件
This thing that happened to you,Esther... this type of assault
袭击者往往都是与受害者有私交的人
is almost always carried out by someone who knows the victim personally.
袭击的时机,风险成本
The time it took to do this, the risk,
所需要的如此决绝的情感...
The emotion involved to follow through with something so...
绝非是偶然行凶所具备的特点
It's just not characteristic of a random mugging.
唉,我也不知道谁会这么辣手
Well, I don't know who would want to do it.
有没有可能是像“房♥东”那样的瘾君子,或是。。
What about someone on drugs or...
是个极度厌恶女性的变♥态♥...
a misogynist...
或者干脆就是住在巷子里的流浪汉呢?
or maybe just some crazy homeless person who lived in that alley?
嗯,是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我是说,这些...
I mean, those...
这些都是明面上的可能
those are all definite possibilities.
貌似又有人来看你了
Looks like you have your next visitor.
我先告退,给你俩留点私人空间
I'll get out of here, and I'll let you two get acquainted.
权且。。。考虑一下我的话吧
Just, uh... give some thought to what I said.
随时可以找我,我手♥机♥一直为你开机
Call me anytime. My cellphone's on there and everything.
- 嗯
- Okay.
- 一会我再来看你
- I'll be in touch soon.
对你的遭遇再次深表遗憾
So sorry, again, for your loss.
你好,伍德豪斯同志,我叫玛丽·威尔肯斯,是这家医院的一名社工
Hi, Miss Woodhouse. I'm Mary Wilkens. I'm one
of the social workers here at the hospital.
- 你好
- Hi.
- 你身体感觉怎样?
- How are you feeling?
不太好,估计得在这住一段时间
Going to get that question a lot around here, I guess.
哦,寺伐?那我就长话短说,后边还有好些人排队来看你呢
Yeah. Well, I'll try and make it quick
so we can let the next one come in.
- 谁要来看我?
- The next one?
- 医生啦,护士啦
- The doctors, the nurses,
康复师啦,警♥察♥啦,社工啦,还有什么宗教慰藉人士
rehab, police, social workers, religious counsel...