- 您谬赞了
- Thank you.
- 您过谦了
- Sure.
我来这里有一段时间了
I've been coming to these for some time now.
之前可没有听过如此高能的坦言
You don't see it that often.
我相信麦太太看到你也来了,她一定很欣慰
I'm sure your wife's happy that you're coming now, too.
我四年前失去了我的女儿..
You know, I lost my little girl about four years ago...
你刚才说“她看到我也来了”是什么意思?
What do you mean,"coming now, too"?
哦是这样的,我在这儿见过她几次,她叫米兰妮对吧?
Well, it's just that I've seen her at several of... Melanie, right?
对,你是说米兰妮也在这儿?
Yes. Melanie's been here?
是啊,她入会有一年了,断断续续来了几次
Well, sure. I'd say off and on for about a year now.
可是我们的儿子,才去世一个月
But our son only died a month ago.
对不起,我很抱歉,可能我搞错了。。。
I'm sorry. I am so sorry.I must have made a mista...
我只是。。只记得孩子的名字,叫佩顿,她说他被绑♥架♥了
It's just... I-I remembered the name Peyton and that he'd been kidnapped,
还有我记得米兰妮说她丈夫叫帕特里克
and I thought she said her husband's name was Patrick.
我们的儿子没被绑♥架♥,他。。。他是在家里被人杀害的
Our son wasn't kidnapped. He...He was murdered in our house.
再次表示抱歉,我一定是搞错了
Again, I'm sorry. I must be wrong.
- 很高兴认识你
- It's nice to have met you.
- 别走
- Hold on.
- 我真的该走了
- I really should get going.
- 等一等
- Wait.
- 你谁啊?
- Who are you?
- 你是安妮卡·拜伦?
- Anika Baron?
是“阿尼”不是“安妮”,侬撒宁啦?
It's "ah-ni-kah."Who are you?
我是里士满派出所的干警欧莉,我可以进来吗?
I'm Detective Oler with the Richmond police department. May I come in?
不可以,有什么事就在这说
No. Let's just do it here.
你不♥穿♥点衣服吗?
Would you like to put some clothes on?
不♥穿♥,咋蝶?你不爽啊?
No, not really. Why?You don't like this?
你最近是不是报♥警♥说丢了辆汽车?
Did you recently report a vehicle missing?
是啊,我那辆皮卡,大概一个月前
Yeah, my truck, like a month ago.
- 是2005款红色雪佛兰?
- A 2005 Chevy, red?
- 对
- Yeah.
是在你去县里打架和买♥♥汽车电瓶
And you reported it before you went to county for four weeks
这四个星期之前的事吗?
on an assault and battery charge?
我以为是那贱♥人♥偷走了,看来我弄错了
Well, I thought the fucking bitch had taken it. Guess I was wrong.
确实如此
Right.
这么说你们找着车了?
So, what? You actually found it?
那车被人停在利维斯顿路
We found it abandoned in the Reeveston area.
利维斯顿?
Reeveston?
- 是的
- Yeah.
- 那我能开回来吗?
- So, can I go get it?
不行,那车下午正运往拖吊厂
Actually, no. It's being taken down to the impound lot this afternoon
我们会做处理并进一步调查
for processing and further investigation.
还调查毛线?你们都找到了
Further investigation for what? You fucking found it.
这就是我来找你的原因
That's why I came here to talk to you.
你的车被警方暂定为一起杀人案的证物
Your vehicle is being entered as potential evidence in a homicide.
那里发生了一起非法闯入事件,导致一名儿童被杀害
There was a break-in in that area, and a child was murdered.
跟我可没啥关系啊
I don't know anything about that.
我又没说跟你有关
I didn't say you did,
但你必须递交一份车中所有物品的清单
but you will need to come down for a formal statement about the vehicle,
- 以便我们确定是否有物品丢失
- make sure nothing's missing.
- 什么时候能拿回我的车?
- When do I get my truck back?
那要等我们确认完毕之后
Once we've established there's no connection.
同时,如果你想到任何可能开走这辆车的人
In the meantime, if you think of anybody who might have taken the vehicle,
就打我电♥话♥
give me a call.
了解
Fine.
谢谢你的配合,那个清单的事我们再联♥系♥
Thank you for your time. And we'll be in touch about that statement.
昨晚,在里士满发生了一起惨案,一名女性入侵者私闯民宅
Last night, a home invasion in Richmond came to a tragic end
杀害了一名男童
with the death of a young boy.
凶犯逃离现场前,男童父亲将其射杀
The father shot and killed the intruder before she had a chance to flee the scene.
关于惨案的更多讯息,我们来联线汤姆·沃伦
With more on this terrible tragedy, we go to Tom Warren.
谢谢,拉里,在案发现场究竟发生了什么
Thanks, Larry. Details are still uncertain at this time as to exactly
警方目前还未有定论,重案调查组现正在。。。
what happened in this home. We do know the forensics team is alre...
我们曾想采访死者的母亲
We tried to speak with the mother of the deceased,
但她表现出可以理解的悲痛欲绝,难以交流
but she's understandably distraught,and she's unable to comment.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
我在想事情
Thinking.
是吗,在想什么?
Okay. A-about what?
给没有意义的事赋予意义
Trying to make sense out of a lot of things that don't make sense.
我书读的少,你不要骗我
I don't know what you're talking about.
你一直在跟别人说佩顿怎么了?
What have you been telling people about Peyton?
我。。。
I...
你一直在背后说我儿子什么话?
What have you been saying about my son?
我不。。。不明白你的意思。我。。。什么也没说。。
I don't... I don't know what you mean. I... nothing...
帕特里克
Patrick.
哦,佛祖啊
Oh, my God.
不要再对我撒谎了,好吗?
It's time for you to stop lying to me, okay?
别再扯淡了!!
It's time for you to stop lying!
我没有。。。。真的。。。
I'm not. Look...
我不知道你怎么看我,但是。。。
I don't know what you think you know, but...
那别人怎么看你,嗯?别人怎么看他?!
How do they know about you,then?! How do they know about him?!
谁啊?谁怎么看我?谁怎么看他?
Who? Who? How does who know what?
帕特里克,请你冷静点,好吗?
Patrick, please, come on.
她特么是谁?
Who the fuck was she?
她到底是什么人?!
Who was she?!
我不知道,好吗?你想问的就是这个?我告诉你我不知道!
I don't know, okay? Is that what you want me to say? I don't know!
我也想知道,可是我。。。求你了,老公,把枪放下
I wish I knew, but I... Please,babe, just put that down.
对不起,大米,我整个人都巴格达了
I'm sorry, Mel.I can't do this anymore.
看着我,好吗?看着我
Look at me, okay? Just look at me.
把枪放下,我们。。。我们需要谈谈
Put that down. We just... we need to talk.
- 好好谈谈,好吗?
- It's just us, okay?
- 现在谈太晚了
- It's too late for talking.
我连站在这都感到恶心
I can't even stand to be around you.
我要走了
I need to leave.
你说什么呢?
What are you saying?
我要离开这
I just need to go.
- 他跟你说上哪找了?
- So, he tell you where to find it?
- 算是吧
- Kind of.
- 我问的那些都晓得了?
- Did you get what I asked?
- 嗯
- Hmm.
- 我甚至都不想知道
- I don't even want to know.
- 很好
- Good.
- 去利维斯顿
- Reeveston.
- 好
- Okay.
利维斯顿路
那边
There.
- 你打算直接开走?
- You're gonna just take it?
- 老娘做事就是麻利
- That's what's gonna happen.
好吧,那待会儿见
All right. I'll see you later, then.
谢了,碧池
Thanks, bitch.
看来是这户没错
This must be the right house.
放松,别动来动去的
Just... just relax. Just relax.
让咱们。。。让咱们俩好好聊聊
We're... we're just getting... we're just getting to know each other.
- 你想怎样?
- What do you want?
- 不,不,不,不
- No, no, no, no.
我们不玩那种游戏
We're not gonna play that game, you know,
因为你很清楚我想怎样
'cause you know exactly why I'm here.
你上了我的女人,而你那狗太监老公杀了她
You fucked my girl, and your dickless piece of shit husband shot her.
你啥都不问
So, you don't get to ask any questions.
也不编故事
You don't get to tell me any stories.
但是,既然我们有点时间
But since it looks like we've got a little bit of time...
我倒想得到点答案
I'd like to get some answers.
第一。。。你特么怎么会认识我?
Number one... how the fuck do you know me?
我不认识你,我不认识。。。
I don't know you. I don't know...
对。。。对不起,嗯,继续
I'm... I'm sorry. Uh, continue.
- 我在爱丝特家里见过你
- I saw you at Esther's house.
- 嗯
- Hmm.
好吧,那么,你男人知道你百合吗?
Okay. So, does your husband know that you've gone dyke?
什么?不,我不是百合,你说什么呢。。。
What? No. I'm not.What are you tal...
别扇我了!拜托!我跟她啥都没干!
Stop hitting me, please! I didn't even do anything with her!
好吧,老娘信你一回
Okay. I believe you.
太可惜了,她人很好